Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kiara26

OMG... Is this the same Sonal who played Survi's role... I feel so so so sad for her... It seems that all the acting she learnt in original YVR has gone down the drain...

I just happened to watch a bit yesterday... Any true art lover won't be able to connect with Khushi's character that she's playing.. She was that bad...

Nothing to take away from her... she did prove her potential in original YVR... she is a good actress... but here it seems that she herself is disconnected from Khushi's character...

I took a look at tei... Zain is a good actor too, and it is clear both are trying, but something isn't working... the writing... everything seems very rushed... and the chemistry is not there (this is the KarVi fangirl speaking 😳). When I see Sonal I see Survi... and I look for Kartik 😆

I saw a scene on instagram where they used the YVR theme for Kushi/Abhi and I couldn't help but cringe... 😭
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I took a look at tei... Zain is a good actor too, and it is clear both are trying, but something isn't working... the writing... everything seems very rushed... and the chemistry is not there (this is the KarVi fangirl speaking 😳). When I see Sonal I see Survi... and I look for Kartik 😆

I saw a scene on instagram where they used the YVR theme for Kushi/Abhi and I couldn't help but cringe... the makers need to make the show their own, and separate it from YVR1 to make it connect...

Bold: yes! 😳
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://youtu.be/qDkNLCy_Fbw?t=5m20s
One of Sonal's best scenes in YVR. Ankush did a fabulous job too, even though he did not have much dialogues in this scene his facial expressions were on point and complimented Sonal's dialogue delivery 👏

I miss the dynamic these two share- they played their characters so well and grew together- I get excited whenever I see these two enter the same frame together no matter the characters they play and the context, I just get pulled in- I overlooked so much in YVR just to see these two perform, especially Ankush. And Tayi's character in this track was really good too (minus the time she murdered the kidnapper).
nini789mini thumbnail
Survi was best. I miss survi
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nini789mini

Survi was best. I miss survi

same here. Sonal played Survi to perfection. She paired perfectly with Ankush too. Thank you all for sharing these wonderful scenes. You reminded me what made the other half of KarVi so appealing. 👏
sreeya852 thumbnail
For Sonal's sake I really hope that the creators of YVR will redeem Kushi's character- providing her with new shades to display her acting talents... I may be wrong, but based on what I have seen in Instagram so far it seems like people/fans are beginning to get to know you more for your personal life and relations than your work as an actor 😭 (the saddest part is when this may be a prerequisite to securing good roles in the start of one's career, especially women). 👎🏼

I really hope this will not persist and that you are able to further succeed in your career for your talent (you are so talented and the scenes you enacted as Survi post the 8 year and 7 year leaps and as Durga Rani have proven that) while still being able to maintain your personal life as privately as you would like. 👍🏼

I have completely lost any ounce of hope I have had in YVR2 and their ability to provide you with more room to grow as an actor... in that case I really wish you had left with Survi on a high note and went on to secure an even bigger and better project.
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-feel-lucky-and-glad-the-roles-i-have-got-play-sonal-vengurlekar-161225
Nice article. Although I do not like Kushi I appreciate the last bit of news, where she shows her support for her bf. Such a sweet girl. Her drive will lead her to some amazing places in life. I really wish one day we will be able to see a SonKush/KarVi reunion.
sreeya852 thumbnail
I wish more people would take part in this AT. Sonal is truly a lovely person. She is so young and is still in the process of trying to get a footing in the industry. I wish she gets a really good project soon. For a girl who is so fun loving and full of energy, she has proven she can act by playing the role of Survi, a mature woman with great self-control. She has also proven her ability to match the intensity of her co-stars such as Ankush and Rinku when sharing screen space.
I truly hope she will take the break she deserves post YVR to shed the image of Survi- something she was unable to do with Kushi due to time constraints. I hope she also takes more time to spend with her family and friends. I wish that she will secure a really good project soon in which she will continue to grow as an actress and an even better human being and will get the recognition she deserves 👍🏼 You too are a good kid who deserves only the best.

If her next project consists of a strong script and an even strong cast I would love to watch as well. After YVR1's horrible end... I have been very selective of what I watch...

sreeya852 thumbnail
Still remember the scene where Survi came in crashing the gates like a boss, the level of intensity in her dialogue delivery and the way she stood up to Kartik with such force and maturity was excellent... One of Sonal's best scenes in YVR, not only was Kartik shocked and shaken but I think we all were too 👏
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
I miss you as Survi, and my KarVi soo much 😵