Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr0esriaXhQ
I am not sure if anyone posted the above interview before... I don't remember watching it, but now that I have I am so glad I did.

Sonal and her family are so adorable. I din't know she was the only child. Her parents are very lucky to have such a smart, talented, responsible and adorable daughter. And Sonal is lucky to have such adorable and supportive parents. I wish them a a long life full of utmost happiness, love, good health and prosperity ❤️ I hope Sonal continues to make her parents proud, and she continues to achieve great things in her career.

Sonal and her real life boyfriend are adorable. From what I understand they met in one of her previous shows. They are really cute together, it is so sweet how her boyfriend seems to be more like a son to Sonal's parents, they both are truly lucky to have found each other. They are such cute kids, I just want to give them a big 🤗
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BNPg9-_hDgp/?taken-by=sonal_1206&hl=en
Sonal is such a cute child. She deserves the best of the best. As bitter as I am about YVR's end... I still respect Sonal as a person, and actor and wish her well as I do to all of the cast members of the show 😊

Sometimes I wish I could sit down with her and have a conversation about her character Survi, and what she makes of the character's progression, and whether she shares similar opinions around how the "super woman" depiction took away from her ability to further explore the character and her emotions, limiting her from bringing Survi to life the way Ankush and Rinku had done to Kartik and Taayi (despite the rushed story-lines, and over-the-top twists- I will always find a way to incorporate this statement in my posts, not shying away anymore, now that KarVi/SonKush don't exist 😉)...🤓 i would also want to hear her opinion on art vs entertainment and why the two are not mutually exclusive, but due an increased impact commercialization has on art makes it seem like it is...

I also want to know what her opinion is on the now blurring boundaries between fans and artists... and what can be done to reinstate boundaries, while maintaining the respect of both parties on either side 😕

I wish the original cast of YVR was present during the celebration of the 300th episode... they all worked hard on sustaining the show for this long... And were all present for the 300th episode too...
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

http://www.instagram.com/p/BNPg9-_hDgp/?taken-by=sonal_1206&hl=en

Sonal is such a cute child. She deserves the best of the best. As bitter as I am about YVR's end... I still respect Sonal as a person, and actor and wish her well as I do to all of the cast members of the show 😊

Sometimes I wish I could sit down with her and have a conversation about her character Survi, and what she makes of the character's progression, and whether she shares similar opinions around how the "super woman" depiction took away from her ability to further explore the character and her emotions, limiting her from bringing Survi to life the way Ankush and Rinku had done to Kartik and Taayi (despite the rushed story-lines, and over-the-top twists- I will always find a way to incorporate this statement in my posts, not shying away anymore, now that KarVi/SonKush don't exist 😉)...🤓 i would also want to hear her opinion on art vs entertainment and why the two are not mutually exclusive, but due an increased impact commercialization has on art makes it seem like it is...

I also want to know what her opinion is on the now blurring boundaries between fans and artists... and what can be done to reinstate boundaries, while maintaining the respect of both parties on either side 😕

I wish the original cast of YVR was present during the celebration of the 300th episode... they all worked hard on sustaining the show for this long... And were all present for the 300th episode too...

Bold: u just echoed my feelings... But I guess some things aren't meant to be
puja0802 thumbnail
i like her as survi i dontlike her as kushi
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

i like her as survi i dontlike her as kushi

Same... it seems like a role that has been overdone in young adult/teenage romantic shows/movies (from the '90s)... Not sure if any of you have watched She's All That (http://youtu.be/kI9fYsgduGE)... but the new romantic track reminds me of that... I think they are trying to target a younger audience, with an overdone story line...

Grown-up Kushi doesn't have the same appeal as Survi... and knowing YVR they will likely make it worse by making her wear a cape here and there to save the day 🤣

Sonal is a great actress... but in YVR... her characters seem to always be taking a hit... Survi was great... but they often added over the top dramatic "superwoman" scenes making her hard to relate too... I still love and appreciate her part in KarVi... and truly love the chemistry SonKush shared onscreen... it really made YVR standout... KarVi was the soul YVR 👏
Maybe they should have shown more younger Kushi and Kartik on their own after Survi's death in the beginning before they took the leap... it would have helped the audience connect more to the older Kushi's characteristics...🤓

puja0802 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Same... it seems like a role that has been overdone in young adult/teenage romantic shows/movies (from the '90s)... Not sure if any of you have watched She's All That (http://youtu.be/kI9fYsgduGE)... but the new romantic track reminds me of that... I think they are trying to target a younger audience, with an overdone story line...

Grown-up Kushi doesn't have the same appeal as Survi... and knowing YVR they will likely make it worse by making her wear a cape here and there to save the day 🤣

Sonal is a great actress... but in YVR... her characters seem to always be taking a hit... Survi was great... but they often added over the top dramatic "superwoman" scenes making her hard to relate too... I still love and appreciate her part in KarVi... and truly love the chemistry SonKush shared onscreen... it really made YVR standout... KarVi was the soul YVR 👏
Maybe they should have shown more younger Kushi and Kartik on their own after Survi's death in the beginning before they took the leap... it would have helped the audience connect more to the older Kushi's characteristics...🤓

totally agree with you
sreeya852 thumbnail
I am not sure, but as a KarVi/SonKush fan... I have a difficult time accepting Sonal as Kushi.. They PH rushed it too much, they really should have spent a week with just Ankush and Harbandana trying to figure things out on their own, which would have given the original audience members a bit more of a smooth transition into seeing older Kushi and her new personality... and having Sonal die in one episode and pop up in the next wasn't the best call... 🤓
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BN0tLneDK1F/?taken-by=yeh_vaada_raha_world_&hl=en

Sonal's look (hair/wardrobe) would have been better for Kushi 😕
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BN6eSflg4BX/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en
One of Sonal's best scenes. She really does excel in emotional scenes (that too opposite Ankush- they just seem to play off each other well onscreen- it is that undeniable chemistry that they share- makes it so much more believable and real). This track was a great opportunity to showcase Sonal's acting talents:

1.This scene- where she reunites with Kartik

2.After she went home and cried about her altercation with Kartik, and then went back like a boss standing up for herself... stopping Kartik from raising his hand (uggghhh... The one thing I hated about Kartik's character was his abusive behaviour towards Survi- this was one of the detering qualities of the character that I feel could have been omitted- not sure if it is a common trait for Indian series to have male leads with a similar trait... if so... change needs to happen)

3.When Survi slapped Kartik- that moment was done so well by Sonal... you could see it in her acting how well she portrayed a woman who has been patient far too long, and finally had to fight back 👏 (ideally, I would have like neither KarVi to raise their hands at each other- because the use of any form of violence is never right)

kiara26 thumbnail
OMG... Is this the same Sonal who played Survi's role... I feel so so so sad for her... It seems that all the acting she learnt in original YVR has gone down the drain...

I just happened to watch a bit yesterday... Any true art lover won't be able to connect with Khushi's character that she's playing.. She was that bad...

Nothing to take away from her... she did prove her potential in original YVR... she is a good actress... but here it seems that she herself is disconnected from Khushi's character...