New article on Ankush & Kartik's new avatar in YVR.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://m.mid-day.com/articles/benjamin-button-actor-ankush-arora-yeh-vaada-raha-kartik-tv-show-aging-backwards/17710154

They got the age a bit wrong.. Kartik is around 40 in the show, isn't he? ๐Ÿ˜† (Anyways, we always get confused about the ages in shows).
He's working hard on the role ๐Ÿ‘... I'm really excited to see this new track! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. one more article .. same content... But it has got some pics of his new avatar...

Gosh it's gonna be a torture๐Ÿ˜ญ.. although he looks adorable in that promo.. especially his expressions when he's holding Tai's pallu... But I can't watch him like this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so confused about what the writers are doing with Kartik's age... Ankush in the show played a 19 year old, 23 yo, 31 yo, 32 yo, and now 39-40 yo,,,,, With Krishna's entry it seems like they are ignoring Kartik and Survi's 10 year difference, b/c if they weren't, than kartik/krishna who they were saying to be 30 yo would have been 23 when Kushi was born and Survi would have been 13
I am just going to go with ignoring the 10 year difference and am going to pretend they only have a year or 2 between them...

But, that aside Ankush Arora truly is a magnificent actor. I know this has already been established long back, but reading about the amount of background work he has put to get into character is truly admirable, and it shows onscreen. Waiting for the next time he is nominated for an award, if it is based on audience votes, I will be voting for him. For a young talent, he truly is a hard worker. May he reach great heights in his career and achieve great things in his personal life too โญ๏ธ
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Thanks for sharing.. one more article .. same content... But it has got some pics of his new avatar...

Gosh it's gonna be a torture๐Ÿ˜ญ.. although he looks adorable in that promo.. especially his expressions when he's holding Tai's pallu... But I can't watch him like this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Thanks for sharing this other article too! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I am so confused about what the writers are doing with Kartik's age... Ankush in the show played a 19 year old, 23 yo, 31 yo, 32 yo, and now 39-40 yo,,,,, With Krishna's entry it seems like they are ignoring Kartik and Survi's 10 year difference, b/c if they weren't, than kartik/krishna who they were saying to be 30 yo would have been 23 when Kushi was born and Survi would have been 13

I am just going to go with ignoring the 10 year difference and am going to pretend they only have a year or 2 between them...

But, that aside Ankush Arora truly is a magnificent actor. I know this has already been established long back, but reading about the amount of background work he has put to get into character is truly admirable, and it shows onscreen. Waiting for the next time he is nominated for an award, if it is based on audience votes, I will be voting for him. For a young talent, he truly is a hard worker. May he reach great heights in his career and achieve great things in his personal life tooโญ๏ธ

Haha! I just ignore the fact that they messed up the age gap thing ๐Ÿ˜†. They even celebrated KrishTik's birthday before Karvi's wedding anniversary ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†. For me Kartik/Krishna are 40 only ๐Ÿ˜†.

and yes! If Ankush is nominated for something, i'll vote for him too!
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago