Link to Rishton ka Dharamyudh promo

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So so happy that we finally got a promo!!! πŸ₯³
Tai is back with a bang! I guess he will become Tai's dulaara Kartya once again since he was holding her saree
Let's see what Survi will do this time and how Khushi reacts and what role she'll play in this track.
Excited to see how Ankush does in this track... he has done excellent job since the beginning. I'm really excited to see him act like a kid 😊.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

So so happy that we finally got a promo!!! πŸ₯³

Stopped waiting for a promo way back.Sooo happyyy with the surprise ⭐️⭐️

Tai is back with a bang! I guess he will become Tai's dulaara Kartya once again since he was holding her saree

Yeah looks like Tai has him under complete control.He slapped her saying " Gandi ho tum " 😭😭😭

Let's see what Survi will do this time and how Khushi reacts and what role she'll play in this track.

Can't wait to see what they have in store

Excited to see how Ankush does in this track... he has done excellent job since the beginning. I'm really excited to see him act like a kid 😊.

May he continue to do the amazing work 😳

Word Count: 1

kiara26 thumbnail
A promo after ages...😲
Kartik😭😭... How is survi gonna get him back to normal??seems like a herculean task...

Ankush... I am speechless.. I really dunno what to say .. I vl sum it up like this ... ⭐️ πŸ‘
Edited by kiara26 - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This new track looks so interesting! Please writers do not disappoint. I am really looking forward to it. I just hope we won't be seeing survi crying too much. I want strong survi. Sonal is amazing at giving us strong survi.
puja0802 thumbnail
This new track looks so interesting
omg now ankush will act as a kid
nice to see him in a new shade of kartik