Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Lokesh is amazing and I hope she continues this way and emerges the winner of BB10! What a lovely example it will set for ppl.
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

hey Merit... remember me? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Nathu pyare ๐Ÿ˜Š yes I remember you ...and your moochein๐Ÿ˜† lol
Who are you supporting this season?
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Merit.-

Hi Nathu pyare ๐Ÿ˜Š yes I remember you ...and your moochein๐Ÿ˜† lol
Who are you supporting this season?

Not decided yet... abhi to kafi sarey loge fake kar rahe hai... 2-3 hafte aur guzarne do tab pata chalega ki kaun kaisa hai... abhi to its too early.

You supporting Lokesh?
sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Actually Manveer has lots of ego problem and attitude... Some one should show him real world that he is in BB house for getting fame and winning it.. Not on a paid holiday... Don't understand what big thing he has done in his life to show such attitude and ego... For me he looks like dumbo...
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Not decided yet... abhi to kafi sarey loge fake kar rahe hai... 2-3 hafte aur guzarne do tab pata chalega ki kaun kaisa hai... abhi to its too early.

You supporting Lokesh?

She's cute and honest in her own weird way๐Ÿ˜† . I like her. Lopa and Gaurav bhi theek lag rahe hain
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You go Girl ๐Ÿ‘
Loki FTWโญ๏ธ
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaise hi inko sevak banaya, inme aapas me foot padh gayi. And what were they blabbering when they were the maaliks? Celebs ke itne nakhrey, khaana banana nahi jaante, jhadu lagana nahi aata and yada yada...
Bravo to Lokesh for standing up against her own team just to support what is right. She is proving to be mature and entertaining. Never thought I would like her this way. Good going girl. โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
mvsindhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemali18

Manveer was asked to help with dish washing by the girls ..which he refuses blatantly

Manveer nahi yaar yeh kitchen ke kaam mujhse nahi hote
Nititbha:dekho bartan bohot sare hai..isme to sabko help karni padegi...
Manveer: yeh to hadd hogai yaar
Aakansha: agar apko bartan banchne ka task milega to aap nahi karoge kya?
Manveer : nahi...nahi karunga
Lokesh manveer ke kaan pe zor se : bartan banchne se apki mardaangi nahi chali jayegi
Indiawalo ko kya lag raha hai...ki common ppl ke zyada nakhre hai!!

Love Lokesh for tht earful to manveer...๐Ÿ‘

Check out @ColorsTV's Tweet:

Hated him ever since these words came out from his mouth "ladki ko hi kitchen ka kaam karna hain"
mvsindhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

ek do din mein hi itne nakhre ๐Ÿ˜•

On the other hand celebs genuinely seem so humble and sweet. chup chaap kaam kar rahe the without any nakhraas. that's the reason they are where they are.

Celebs are playing super safe...its not that they all are saints...some of them "Mahaan banne ki koshish kar rahey hein " and its working as well..May be they want to show how cool and collected celebs are( I may be wrong) thats the reason they all are still together as a team and indiawale are falling apart.