Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
missmalini
Happy Birthday to the powerhouse of telly town @rithvik_d :) We love your infectious energy and smile!
style14 thumbnail
vishaalkotian
happy birthday dhania.. ma most adorable friend.. a man wit a golden heart.. a true sindhi papad.. i luv u saale.. may god give u more succes n happiness.. paise to bohot hai hi tere paas..
style14 thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub India

Set 1 : Birthday wishes for Rithvik Dhanjani from fans on instagram

style14 thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub India

Set 2 : Birthday wishes for Rithvik Dhanjani from fans on instagram

style14 thumbnail
_ankiitaa_
Happy birthday to this crazy crazy workaholic @rithvik_d who troubles me so much, I still love him the most You're the only guy I love styling as you trust me into wearing whatever I get you no matter how weird that is. I'm so glad to have you and @ashanegi in my life. Equally love you both As much as I deny I'm not biased towards You the truth is, totally I am!! PS : we also clicked this picture for this day! Happy Happy budday hottie
style14 thumbnail
niveditabasu
Happy birthday @rithvik_d if I write sweetest best kindest I would be like othersu know what u r&stay that way
style14 thumbnail
miamruta
Happpiest birthday to this awesome guy ... the most hardworking the sweetest coolest amazing guide /brother/ friend for life ... I wish u all the success in this world have a great one my partner in crime ... @rithvik_d
style14 thumbnail
thisissurbhi
Happy birthday to my most annoying friend the only reason I tolerate you despite of all your stupidity is that I know you love me so much. And so do I you idiot so on your birthday I am wishing you all the happiness, good health and success let's travel more, let's fight more and let Everyone laugh on us @rithvik_d
style14 thumbnail
aditim88
Happpy birthday @rithvik_d hamaare group ka duracell wish u get alll that u desire
style14 thumbnail
anushkatugnait
Happy happy happy birthday to someone who makes me rack my brains to get crazier in my imagination each time working on a look , to someone who carries off everything so effortlessly without any fuss with total elegance . Okay enough of Me talking like a stylist . But Happy birthday to a great human being and friend @rithvik_d . Wishing you luck and happiness always , Stay Blessed