Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ohh guys I want to participate in current discussions as it looks like some high drama is going on in twtr. My net prob 😑 I have to reload 15 times to see a page.😑😑😑

But I have full faith they will never shatter Ram ji's character they did not do it with any of the characters then why will they do it with Ram ji. The major supreme character.

Am now waiting for two things clearance for Ram with his ans to Siya and all the society and second is Hanuman link. Am desperate for that one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the hell with the viewers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who are accusing Siya for yesterday's epi. As Jawali said in old epi they fear to face the truth that is why they don't want to face questions and put rules to stop questioning.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shruthi, so we manged to bring the analysis out of u few hrs in priorπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
My only question is that, now
how can Siya say that she understood her Rangunadan even in private
as she will be leaving forever
But yes I will wait before I jump to conclusion
After all SKR is difficult to predictπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but all those points in Ram's favor
Viewers do know, as it's out in open
expect for the reason why he chose to abandon her in the way he did
let's see how they explain that
Precepton will eventually be explained I guess
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeena1993

Ohh guys I want to participate in current discussions as it looks like some high drama is going on in twtr. My net prob 😑 I have to reload 15 times to see a page.😑😑😑

But I have full faith they will never shatter Ram ji's character they did not do it with any of the characters then why will they do it with Ram ji. The major supreme character.

Am now waiting for two things clearance for Ram with his ans to Siya and all the society and second is Hanuman link. Am desperate for that one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the hell with the viewers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who are accusing Siya for yesterday's epi. As Jawali said in old epi they fear to face the truth that is why they don't want to face questions and put rules to stop questioning.

After all they showed Ram in such light that
we can't take a any blame on him
that's CV's success tooπŸ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail
A special thanks for all my friends in AT and Symbols thread
Don't know how terrible I would have felt if I hadn't discussedπŸ˜›
jeena1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

A special thanks for all my friends in AT and Symbols thread

Don't know how terrible I would have felt if I hadn't discussedπŸ˜›

Mano di no thanks needed. We are discussing here bcz we all are on the same boat as you. It stole our sleep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Guys what will we do when show will end ?

Can we re-watch the epi and discuss it again ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeena1993

Mano di no thanks needed. We are discussing here bcz we all are on the same boat as you. It stole our sleep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Guys what will we do when show will end ?

Can we re-watch the epi and discuss it again ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Offcourse we canπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mano a long analysis of me is pending on path crossing of Dasrath-Kaikeyi and Siya-Ram with a very thin line differentiating him. That will come in my analysis of 4 nights. That's why I was waiting for BP. And BP they are as of now giving superb path crossing. Beautiful path crossing.
And Mano people feeling angry at Sita is CVs success too as you rightly said. Because that is how Ram has been portrayed. I loved the calm in Ram's eyes yesterday. It was like question, question I was waiting for this.
Mano.M thumbnail
Girls leaving home for Diwali holidays
Will try to come online tonight
byeeeπŸ˜›
jeena1993 thumbnail
Happy Holiday Mano di...You must come today spl BP episode. Our que nd ans will be discussed. Eagerly waiting for the epi and Shruti di's analysis.Hope CVs will not disappoint us.
jeena1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Mano a long analysis of me is pending on path crossing of Dasrath-Kaikeyi and Siya-Ram with a very thin line differentiating him. That will come in my analysis of 4 nights. That's why I was waiting for BP. And BP they are as of now giving superb path crossing. Beautiful path crossing.

And Mano people feeling angry at Sita is CVs success too as you rightly said. Because that is how Ram has been portrayed. I loved the calm in Ram's eyes yesterday. It was like question, question I was waiting for this.

Am waiting for this spl analysis. I was just watching that epi of Dasrath-Kaikeyi convo. What a difference between two generation.