Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
On a lighter note...today in Tamil was Ram-Vibhishan meeting and Ram seeing the fake Sita. It was so touching to see Ram's anxiety while running to see Sita and the sudden shock when she is killed by Vibhishan. Wow it was too much of Lanka and hardly got to see Ramji.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Mano what is the tweet. Since I don't see any tweet I am unaffected by that also. What did the tweet say.
My expectation is linked with the double edged dialogue to Hanuman. That should open up for the viewers is my take. Because that is the only real link to what Ram wanted. CVs placing that dialogue was my feel that they will open it up. They have to. Because they have done it.
After AP they made Ram answer Lakshman where he talks about perceptions and how tough it is to break perceptions. AP happened for perception breaking.
Today Sita talks about Renuka also. Ram also talked about Renuka to Lakshman at the time of AP. In a nutshell what it showed was when a woman does relation by mistake she is punished as in the case of Ahalya, but it is not so for man. Renuka fantasied a young prince, she was punished. But a man can fantasise a woman, even a married man. No questions asked. What happened to Sita is perception. So a woman is expected not to be pure in body or thought, but also in perception, but nothing of that sort applies to man. This is where gender inequality happens. If you look at Ram he was pure in body, thoughts and perception when it came to feelings towards a woman as much as Sita.
Krishna yes he had multiple wives, but he respects Panchali who has multiple husbands. The crux is according to time, certain things might change. For e.g today widow remarriage, remarriage after divorce happens for both men and woman. Pre marital relation to some extend is accepted even in the case of girls these days by noble men if you stick to the promise of marriage. So if a rule is applicable to a man, it has to be applicable to a woman too. That is the crux. But yes I will wait to analyze in detail post the epi
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

On a lighter note...today in Tamil was Ram-Vibhishan meeting and Ram seeing the fake Sita. It was so touching to see Ram's anxiety while running to see Sita and the sudden shock when she is killed by Vibhishan. Wow it was too much of Lanka and hardly got to see Ramji.

That part from haran till Ram reaches Lanka did test our patience
it was some strategy by channel to make us miss Ram like Siya did
that's what the writer saidπŸ˜†

But I am loving Tamil Promos
they give promo for every imp track and it's well edited
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Mano what is the tweet. Since I don't see any tweet I am unaffected by that also. What did the tweet say.

He was asking the same question to us
why Ram didn't say Siya face to face about her exile
It kind of felt like they are intending to leave the blame as such
But his communications skills are not great
Hence I really wish the he didn't mean it that way
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">@Shruthi by now, I know which posts to read</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">gives me lot of peace u seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">I was patient that we will get answers</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Just lost it when the CV tweeted something</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">But still I do have some faint hope left</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">I really want to be proved wrong for doubting the CV's</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">let's see</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">those lines u have mentioned, it's painful</font>

I read that tweet too Mano and was so disappointed, hoping that they clear the air and bring forth the Leela, at least to Sita's soul...after all this is Siya Ke Ram. They haven't degraded any character so far and that is what I liked the most don't want a blemish on Ramji of all people
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">That part from haran till Ram reaches Lanka did test our patience</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">it was some strategy by channel to make us miss Ram like Siya did</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">that's what the writer saidπŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">ButI am loving Tamil Promos</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">they give promo for every imp track and it's well edited</font>

In Valmiki's I think there are few sargas on Ram's interactions with nature after Sita's haran was hoping to see that in SKR but was feeling bad when they showed Ram only after a week πŸ˜‰ But anyway good I was connected in the forum so could hear about the Ayodhya return πŸ˜ƒ
Mano.M thumbnail

I read that tweet too Mano and was so disappointed, hoping that they clear the air and bring forth the Leela, at least to Sita's soul...after all this is Siya Ke Ram. They haven't degraded any character so far and that is what I liked the most don't want a blemish on Ramji of all people

But u know what the opposite is happening
CV's r blaming Ram
viewers r blaming Siya
that's the general response I saw after yesterday eps
hence it's important they don't spoil it the final lap
bcos it hasn't be Ram vs Siya till now and it can't be too

Explanation is what is needed
once the clear the air no one will question

why can't he keep quiet atleast, why to tweetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok CV asked the question. That means he or she has answered it also. πŸ˜ƒ. If not answered why would they ask. That too in twitter. It is just to make you think.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

In Valmiki's I think there are few sargas on Ram's interactions with nature after Sita's haran was hoping to see that in SKR but was feeling bad when they showed Ram only after a week πŸ˜‰ But anyway good I was connected in the forum so could hear about the Ayodhya return πŸ˜ƒ

I so was wishing to see that
Specially after Siya was talking to plants and Ram saw it
But then they showed Ram talking to plants in a flashπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Ok CV asked the question. That means he or she has answered it also. πŸ˜ƒ. If not answered why would they ask. That too in twitter. It is just to make you think.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really hope so
Orelse...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†