Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Wow! after long, updates in AT

Thank u PartuπŸ€—

Finally epis na .. so though to do ... missing the fun we had during the epis πŸ€—
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thushi

Finally epis na .. so though to do ... missing the fun we had during the epis πŸ€—

Me too missing 😭
first my wifi troubling now busy with farewell thread
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Me too missing 😭
first my wifi troubling now busy with farewell thread

hmm our net toh 😳🀒

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the caps Thushi, they are stunning
Ram's eyes were so calm devoid of tears and pain and more of Hari today. Hats off to the excellent actor in him. πŸ‘
486792 thumbnail
Thanks for the caps and the updates Thushu πŸ€—
Sigh!! When Ram told everyone to bid him goodbye,I felt that he was referring to us too.Because we too have to bid him farewell.😭
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Coming to Surpi part, before I get to Surpi let us see the banishment of Laxman. If you see Laxman is trying to follow Sanskriti. Seeing a problem there Urmila comes , as she has a dream. She wants to protect Laxman. She is the Prakriti. Laxman says no problem as he cannot see it. Urmila begs. He doesn't listen. Sanskriti doesn't allow Prakriti to come between it and the one who protects it with her valid concern. Because Sanskriti feels it can take care of itself.

</div>
Go back to Surpi. It was between Surpi and Sita. Prakriti vs Prakriti. Who told Lakshman Prakriti cannot defend herself. Did he give Sita a chance to defend herself. No. He intervenes. Actually it is his assumption Sita cannot defend because Sanskriti believes Prakriti needs Sanskriti's help.
Sanskriti wont allow Prakriti to intervene in its affairs, but will intervene itself in situations when Prakriti doesn't want it and can take care of itself.
What was the result of Sanskriti's intervention in Prakriti vs Prakriti battle. Sita suffers, Ram suffers and that journey finally ends in her BP where Prakriti simply doesn't allow Sanskriti to intervene. Laxman has to stand mute in front of his bhabi's unbridled anger towards the society of Ayodhya and her brutal rejection of Ayodhya's society.
Now what happens in the end for Sanskriti when it doesn't allow Prakriti to intervene to protect it. Sanskriti gets banished and it ends.
Symbolically it shows every Sanskriti thrives because of Prakriti's support not vica versa. Prakriti can exist in unmanifested form.The moment Prakriti is discarded, dis respected or not heeded to then that Sanskriti will end.
<div>

@shruthi Di does surpi represent prakiti???
In a prakiti vs sanskriti, Sita vs ravan, sanskriti thrived momentarily. Prakriti( Sita ) lets ram come to save her. What does ram stand for? Prakriti and new sanskriti?
If u tell surpi is prakiti is it bcoz she is a woman? Sita ram in jungle followed the Maryada of their noble origin. Surpi follows the law of jungle where there is no discipline. Does she represent unbridled prakiti then?
Edited by Cluny13 - 7 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See the eyes. Shruthi Di apt advice. Ashish in his eyes especially in the end when the Praja beg him to take them along. Compassion, pure compassion is all I could see.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi thushi sanju manoπŸ€—
Thushi πŸ€— for the updates.

Mano ashu will tweet tomorrow.πŸ˜ƒ he knows his fans will be waiting.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for d updates thushuu ... πŸ€—
Tomo VishLa

Today there was not Ram, it was Narayan.. n Ashu ... Ashu... Ashu... πŸ˜†
From which dictionary should I get a proper word for him?
How he transformed completely !!??
Will really miss Ashu in Ram avatar...

With due respect to all his previous characters fans, Ashish as Ram was the BESTEST OF THE BESTS !!! (Coming from a fan of all his characters)
He has grown n will keep growing
Will miss him sooo much as Ram 😭

@mano check dm na πŸ˜›
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Sanju, Surpi represented the dark Prakriti or Kali