Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2016Ram thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you Mano🤗 just saw the precap on TT.. more than today I am waiting for tomorrow episode.. so divine and peaceful..finally the beautifully journey comes to an end.. this must be satisfying for AS. he will definitely miss playing Ramji.. will miss Skr
Already missing him.. hope he comes soon..

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Coming to Surpi part, before I get to Surpi let us see the banishment of Laxman. If you see Laxman is trying to follow Sanskriti. Seeing a problem there Urmila comes , as she has a dream. She wants to protect Laxman. She is the Prakriti. Laxman says no problem as he cannot see it. Urmila begs. He doesn't listen. Sanskriti doesn't allow Prakriti to come between it and the one who protects it with her valid concern. Because Sanskriti feels it can take care of itself.

Go back to Surpi. It was between Surpi and Sita. Prakriti vs Prakriti. Who told Lakshman Prakriti cannot defend herself. Did he give Sita a chance to defend herself. No. He intervenes. Actually it is his assumption Sita cannot defend because Sanskriti believes Prakriti needs Sanskriti's help.
Sanskriti wont allow Prakriti to intervene in its affairs, but will intervene itself in situations when Prakriti doesn't want it and can take care of itself.
What was the result of Sanskriti's intervention in Prakriti vs Prakriti battle. Sita suffers, Ram suffers and that journey finally ends in her BP where Prakriti simply doesn't allow Sanskriti to intervene. Laxman has to stand mute in front of his bhabi's unbridled anger towards the society of Ayodhya and her brutal rejection of Ayodhya's society.
Now what happens in the end for Sanskriti when it doesn't allow Prakriti to intervene to protect it. Sanskriti gets banished and it ends.
Symbolically it shows every Sanskriti thrives because of Prakriti's support not vica versa. Prakriti can exist in unmanifested form.The moment Prakriti is discarded, dis respected or not heeded to then that Sanskriti will end.

This is though Provoking👍🏼
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2016Ram

Thank you Mano🤗 just saw the precap on TT.. more than today I am waiting for tomorrow episode.. so divine and peaceful..finally the beautifully journey comes to an end.. this must be satisfying for AS. he will definitely miss playing Ramji.. will miss Skr

Already missing him.. hope he comes soon..

Naina. today's ep I had tears
watched with a heavy heart
Ram was more of Narayan today
looking forward to last ep

yes from his last seg IV of SKR
Ashu seems satisfied
Finally a proper ending for his show
this whole UK has been a treat for all SKR fans
Specially us, Ashu fans
It was Ashu all the way

Really missing him,no tweet too
He has already started playing hide and seek😡😆
Hopefully he will tweet tomo for SKR last ep❤️
naina2016Ram thumbnail
Whole Ramayana is very painful to watch :( .. but UK has been the most heart wrenching to watch.. after Siya vanvas .there was not a single episodes.. where i didnt cry.. Ro ro ke bura haal..😭 so true for us Ashu fans its a treat😊

BP episodes are the most difficult for me.. 😭 those words of siya to Ramji will hunt me for long😭 how painful there life is..

I Think he will tweet tomorrow like enjoy the last episode .. 😊 fir pata nahin kab tweet karein.. fir retweet sharmaji ban jayenge😆

Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2016Ram

Whole Ramayana is very painful to watch :( .. but UK has been the most heart wrenching to watch.. after Siya vanvas .there was not a single episodes.. where i didnt cry.. Ro ro ke bura haal..😭 so true for us Ashu fans its a treat😊

BP episodes are the most difficult for me.. 😭 those words of siya to Ramji will hunt me for long😭 how painful there life is..

I Think he will tweet tomorrow like enjoy the last episode .. 😊 fir pata nahin kab tweet karein.. fir retweet sharmaji ban jayenge😆

Exactly retweet Sharma😡
btw will he write on his blog
Hope he writes one
I loved what he wrote after RR😳
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hanuman comes n ask Ram abt his decision of sending Lakshman for life away. Ram reply tht for ppl n right he had to do this
Thushi thumbnail
Hanuman say tht aftr goin parlok to find his ring he understood life n danger n so he came. Ram say since u r most close he shall tell him
Thushi thumbnail
He say he knew he wud nt let kaal come n so he sent him. Also evry individual who is born av a purpose to fulfil, nw his purpose is complete
Thushi thumbnail
He say tht tomorrow with sun rise he shall leave this world. Hanuman breaks down n cry asking him nt to leave n if so he shall go with him.
Thushi thumbnail
Ram say Hanuman task is stll nt complete n he shll stay until Kalyug is ovr as he needs to guide ppl. He say its his order, Hanuman cries