Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

I will prefer to see the scene differently

When Laku dies, vultures / eagles fly.. showing the bad omen on Ayodhya
When Hanuman is coming, he's saying some sankat on Ayodhya, he's not specifically saying Ram or Laku or anyone..
Laku is son of Raghukul, he's beheaded, his pride is gone, hence Raghukul's Sanskriti/ pride gone..

Ram leaves after Laku dies, Ram knows his end is near, but does Ayodhya know? Ram's going is a big blow for Ayodhya...

that's what I was saying
For Ayodhya Ram left due to Laku
while it's Laku who left for VishnuπŸ˜‰
Let's see how they go about it

Laku has to leave the world before Ram,
But still Ram can't give him death sentence
One final test for Ram
Death sentence not given yet Laku leaves the world
Final reason for Ram to stay on earth gone
that's his bros

The moment Hari gave the nod Kaal started creating his web
Laxman falls for it first and that's what kaal wanted

but can they explain well in just two eps
Why not a special ep on SaturdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mano the one who chose his own punishment was Indra's son Jayant when he hurt Sita in Panchavati.
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Mano the one who chose his own punishment was Indra's son Jayant when he hurt Sita in Panchavati.

Oops! I just remembered him has Indra's son
Forgot the name
ThanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

that's what I was saying
For Ayodhya Ram left due to Laku
while it's Laku who left for VishnuπŸ˜‰
Let's see how they go about it

Laku has to leave the world before Ram,
But still Ram can't give him death sentence
One final test for Ram
Death sentence not given yet Laku leaves the world
Final reason for Ram to say on earth gone
that's his bros

The moment Hari gave the nod Kaal started creating his web
Laxman falls for it first and that's what kaal wanted

but can they explain well in just two eps
Why not a special ep on SaturdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's true!! This is the real reason πŸ˜ƒ
Surpi wala was unnecessary, but now i have forgiven πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jal samadhi wud have looked better, all bros taking samadhi, but then death is death, in whatever form πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even i was thinking so, a Spl epi on Sat πŸ˜›
Will they give VishLa convo about their leela during BP πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Just thought of sharing πŸ˜›

The spy was greatly angry to hear such defamation of Rama and Sita but did not kill the offender remembering Rama's command not to kill any of His subjects. All the spies agreed that this negative report should not be given to Lord Rama. But in the morning when they met with Rama it became evident from his countenance that the spy was hiding something. But, despite continued commands from Rama he refused to divulge the popular scandal started by the washer man. Finally one of the other spies told him "you have to tell what was said by the artisans (sudras), even if it is not fit to be told."

At that point the spy after being persistently asked by Rama very reluctantly retold what he had heard. The words fell on Rama like a thunderbolt and He fainted. On regaining His senses He asked for his brother Bharata and explained to Him that He (Rama) had now brought infamy to His lineage because of the insults of the washer man regarding Sita. He asked Bharata "should I abandon my (pregnant) wife or commit suicide?"

Bharat tried to dissuade Rama by reminding that even Lord Brahma declared Sita to be pure. But Rama replied that He knew that but was afraid of a public scandal and again ordered Bharata to either exile Sita or cut off His (Rama's) head. On hearing such unpleasant words Bharata also fainted.

Up to now the narration is familiar to those acquainted with the Ramayana. The next chapter reveals the secret of why Sita was exiled by revealing the previous birth of Krodhana, the washer man - the only person in Ayodhya who criticized Sita, bringing infamy to Rama. At this point we turn to the Padma Purana canto 5, chapter 57.

shyamasundaradasa.com/jyotish/resources/articles/non-jyotish_articles/sita_exiled.html
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

That's true!! This is the real reason πŸ˜ƒ
Surpi wala was unnecessary, but now i have forgiven πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jal samadhi wud have looked better, all bros taking samadhi, but then death is death, in whatever form πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even i was thinking so, a Spl epi on Sat πŸ˜›
Will they give VishLa convo about their leela during BP πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Minimum we will get to see a glimpse of SiRa uniting as VishLa
Max we might get a convo btw them
bcos going by precap Jal samadi is not today
It will happen on Friday
just the last five mins left for Union
Mano.M thumbnail

Just thought of sharing πŸ˜›

The spy was greatly angry to hear such defamation of Rama and Sita but did not kill the offender remembering Rama's command not to kill any of His subjects. All the spies agreed that this negative report should not be given to Lord Rama. But in the morning when they met with Rama it became evident from his countenance that the spy was hiding something. But, despite continued commands from Rama he refused to divulge the popular scandal started by the washer man. Finally one of the other spies told him "you have to tell what was said by the artisans (sudras), even if it is not fit to be told."

At that point the spy after being persistently asked by Rama very reluctantly retold what he had heard. The words fell on Rama like a thunderbolt and He fainted. On regaining His senses He asked for his brother Bharata and explained to Him that He (Rama) had now brought infamy to His lineage because of the insults of the washer man regarding Sita. He asked Bharata "should I abandon my (pregnant) wife or commit suicide?"

Bharat tried to dissuade Rama by reminding that even Lord Brahma declared Sita to be pure. But Rama replied that He knew that but was afraid of a public scandal and again ordered Bharata to either exile Sita or cut off His (Rama's) head. On hearing such unpleasant words Bharata also fainted.

Up to now the narration is familiar to those acquainted with the Ramayana. The next chapter reveals the secret of why Sita was exiled by revealing the previous birth of Krodhana, the washer man - the only person in Ayodhya who criticized Sita, bringing infamy to Rama. At this point we turn to the Padma Purana canto 5, chapter 57.

shyamasundaradasa.com/jyotish/resources/articles/non-jyotish_articles/sita_exiled.html

Aditi, half of this is shown in that Tamil movie we discussed about
I mean spy hiding and Ram making sure he says it
Also he asks Bharat to be the king
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Yes that movie had similar right? But did they show Ram saying these words? I mean suicide and all, n RaBha fainting ?
But usually these parts are skipped na.. if it's shown, it's made fun off πŸ˜†
Even SKR didn't show till this extent... only after BP he takes up the knife ...

Btw it talks about the story of 2 birds, who cursed Sita, because of which Sita had to do BP, it was long story so skipped it .. u may read the link..

Mano.M thumbnail

Yes that movie had similar right? But did they show Ram saying these words? I mean suicide and all, n RaBha fainting ?

But usually these parts are skipped na.. if it's shown, it's made fun off πŸ˜†
Even SKR didn't show till this extent... only after BP he takes up the knife ...

Btw it talks about the story of 2 birds, who cursed Sita, because of which Sita had to do BP, it was long story so skipped it .. u may read the link..

No they didn't show sucide part
but he kind of blamed Bharat later for not accepting the responsibility
there to he sends her on exile without informing
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is that from Valmiki ???

well anyway I dont care whats made fun of skr nd whats not😳 but there r many question abt Ram emotion in the most popular version Valmiki too πŸ˜†

I read abt the brids story few days back.. but that wont suit to our Sita I guess πŸ˜† but we got two brid story in SKR too where SiRa save them