Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi mano thushi shruti 🤗 how are you
after reading your posts, todays episode sounds very painful to watch. I dont know how ram found the strength to bear so much pain. 😭
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@rajashri the question is how Ram found the courage to follow that old maryada of raghukul verbatium while each of those maryada took away something precious from him. First father, then wife and last his most loving brother.
486792 thumbnail
Hello guys!!! What can I say about the episodes?? All the words of praise will be less.The pain from which Ram is suffering is beyond imagination.
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@rajashri the question is how Ram found the courage to follow that old maryada of raghukul verbatium while each of those maryada took away something precious from him. First father, then wife and last his most loving brother.

i agree shruti 😊. Ram suffered so much because of following maryada. He brought happiness to all but suffered so much 😭😭

Hi ashi 🤗
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello girls 😃
What an episode today! I haven't watched yesterday's episode, but today's was such high voltage drama!
I have never ever felt like this b4 Laku's parityaag track, maybe because this track is shown in hurry in most shows.. Or maybe cuz SKR presentation is superb that's why? Or maybe SKR's actors's are amazing? Today is felt for all the characters, Ram, Laku, Urmi , even Bharat, shatu , poor Raghukul ppl

Sply Ram! Seriously I thought SKR won't show this track, as it again gets a blemish on Ram , of abandoning his brother ... Those 2 who followed him in his vanvas, he abandons them.

But today as usual I am feeling very very bad for Ram, how helpless he is, first wife then brother 🤢
And I loved the switch in Ram, from Narayan to human... He faced his death with a smile on his face, but when it came to his brothers, he just couldn't stop..
Someone was asking in twt, when will Ram get to know his divinity... but I was like, has Ram ever not known he's divine? He knows, but he chooses to hide, or forget. He has that divine wisdom in him, that enlightenment.. which he can easily use to see what's coming forth him, but he chooses not to use it, and act as a human, to present an example for us...( whenever required uses it as well 😛😆)

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aditi why ram is taking blemish again. What is the Leela 😉. It was shown clearly Durvasavu wanted Lakshman to go and no one else. If he is taking blemish again, he has some ulterior motive right 😆😆
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yet to watch the episode. Read the WU and looks like a good episode.
rajshrip thumbnail
hi aditi meghna 🤗
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi why ram is taking blemish again. What is the Leela 😉. It was shown clearly Durvasavu wanted Lakshman to go and no one else. If he is taking blemish again, he has some ulterior motive right 😆😆

😆😆

Whatever motive , it should be explained well through dialogues 😳😆
But still we are not able to understand then we have u to explain 😳😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aditi if it goes as I expect this Leela wont be hidden. It will be given in full dialogues. And if it goes that way, that is the explanation to all his other leela's 😆😆