Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Krishnaa Iyer @draupadiarjun67

Queen's decision must watch!! @_madirakshi @ashish30sharma @ashish_sharmaFc @AshMa_SiRaFC @hemakini @FCMadirakshi

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for d AT 🥳
Why AT so empty after a good episode?
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi aditi...
good episode. But still not understood hanuman Ram interactions and what they will do. Lets wait for this whole week to get answers.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi mano aditi meghna🤗 how are you
Aditi either net is playing up or everyone is busy with work or preparing for diwali

Siya janak scene was😭😭.

Loved what siya said and how she stood up for equality for women.👏 ram s pain was😭😭 . Sira suffered so much because of society and the differences they created for treating women.

Luv kush were so happily waiting for their mother😭 😭but this cruel society did not allow them to have love of two parents together

BP will be😭😭😭to see
Edited by rajshrip - 7 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread
Mano.M thumbnail
Madi Arab fans#AshMa @madirakshifcarb

unseen photo #lastdayofsiyakeram #SiyaKeRam @ashish30sharma

Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Congratulations for d AT 🥳

Why AT so empty after a good episode?

All thanks to my wifi😡😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Look of Sita was defining. The hardened look of a woman. She dressed like a bride, but that was just perception. Instead of the happiness that flows through the eyes of a bride what we saw was the fire in her eyes. The fire which has the ability to burn the whole of Ayodhya and its Sanskriti.
Bhadra falling at Sita's feet was defining. Mahalakshmi came to their society, they threw her away. Now what are they expecting from Mahakali. Sita was Durga in every sense. The Gowri in her respected her husband and gave him the kids. But the woman in her was standing was Mahakali ready to punish the ego of those men who discarded her.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Look of Sita was defining. The hardened look of a woman. She dressed like a bride, but that was just perception. Instead of the happiness that flows through the eyes of a bride what we saw was the fire in her eyes. The fire which has the ability to burn the whole of Ayodhya and its Sanskriti.

Bhadra falling at Sita's feet was defining. Mahalakshmi came to their society, they threw her away. Now what are they expecting from Mahakali. Sita was Durga in every sense. The Gowri in her respected her husband and gave him the kids. But the woman in her was standing was Mahakali ready to punish the ego of those men who discarded her.

Here as a society we r tuned to praise sacrifices
Specially when it's done by women(mostly women do it)
Women's self respect becomes arrogance,heartless, not being kind etc etc
That's why u see all the regressive content in TV that we see today
Their TRP's are the proof
Even Sita will be criticized if she has self respect
She has to be kind and forgiving(but to whom!?), if not, it's unlike Sita u see

If a women who was queen, who had two best men in her life
in the form of her Father and Husband
goes went through this, then we can imagine a commoner women's life
(it's still happening in diff forms)
not just women but good Men too suffer in hands of society just like Ram

We see this epic and follow it as religious entity
Don't understand for what it stand for in real sense
that's why it gets twisted acc to human interpretations
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Mano even in original epic what I had loved was Sita's rejection. Her brutal rejection of her husband and society. That is why Sita was a strong woman for me. Her decision to follow her husband to jungle, her stand in Lanka single handedly emotionally breaking Ravan, and her final BP showed the inner strength of a woman. These are not things SKR invented, but it is there in Valmiki Ramayan itself .
What SKR did was elevating Ram. Showing to a large section of woman like me why Ram is Maryadapurushottam. Why he did what he did. What was his intention in doing it. Because I feel as a woman I have to understand Ram for what he is. And every woman should. Because only then you will be able to differentiate Ravan's and Dasrath in the society who are roaming around wearing the clock of Ram asking for AP, pointing fingers at woman and in general enjoys the facility of patriarchy. Instead of blindly going against all men, I feel if a woman understand Ram, she will be in a better position to coexist.
Believe me a Dasrath is more dangerous than Ravan. Because likes of him always have a kind of power that makes woman do sacrifice for them. They break you emotionally.
Ravan couldn't break Sita or take the sweetness from her. But Ayodhya did it. The hypocrite double standards of Ayodhya sucked the life out of Mahalakshmi herself.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago