Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Very interesting, though it is only speculations still...it will be great to see Ashish as Bajirao, role with courage and love but only will be missing his hair. Though he will have a wonderful mooch 😳

Yes it will be interesting no doubt, n as u said, mooch will be back πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

After RR ppl used to discuss about Ashok.. many of his fans thought he might do Ashok... but that didn't happen... infact thank God that he didn't take up that, and took up SKR πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

This stage is the best, speculations one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Really Thushu 😲
I seriously didn't think that we will get Ram in open hair during Vanvas... ok that we got but after that beard with open hair 😲😲🀣
When u were mentioning abt it na, I was just taking it as joke, but it got fulfilled 😲

Btw do u know what my mummy told abt Ram's beard? She was first like, how cum Ram has beard πŸ˜•πŸ˜†... then she was like , during vanvas logically he should have, but we aren't habitual to see him like that... then she said that beard stands for intense look na, but only Ashu could bring out Ram's serenity even in that bearded look , that's why he was given this look πŸ˜ƒ

Seems he went total MIA ...

Nikhil ji's fantasy have been good... yes it will be free don't worryπŸ˜†

even i didnt though just wished but team actually fulfilled ... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

han u told me abt this before donno where maybe in TT or here πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi for me only 3 ladies can do the role of mastani convincingly Drashti, Jenny, Sanjeeda of which Drashti and Jenny are in shows. Sanjeeda is the only one free. I also know you are speculating. But to be frank Bajirao Mastani is a show lined in Sony next year. As far as I know actors are not finalized . Also once again it will be finite.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

even i didnt though just wished but team actually fulfilled ... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

han u told me abt this before donno where maybe in TT or here πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

YesssπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haan I think in GC only, I had told once.. we used to be quite active in GC na, sply Lanka episodes when we had many problems but didn't want to discuss here πŸ˜†
n then Ram banishing Sita track, we had abandoned the AT completely as we had nothing to say in AT ...
infact only Shruthi di's post were our savior , but still I wasn't even commenting on that thread as I wasn't comfortable with that track ... rem what all I was saying in GC, I won't accept this clueless abandoning, I will never connect to Ram after this blahhh blahhh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am happy to get defeated πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Infact finally was feeling more bad for ram
I came to AT only after Ram sent Hanuman to Siya.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Seriously is it Ashu answered questions reg Ram or SKR I don't know, as SKR justified everything but at the end blamed him for this only, clueless abandoning one, but Ashu made it soo convincing... poor was in total depression, how could he face her ...
Anyways glad I know it now ... 😊
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi for me only 3 ladies can do the role of mastani convincingly Drashti, Jenny, Sanjeeda of which Drashti and Jenny are in shows. Sanjeeda is the only one free. I also know you are speculating. But to be frank Bajirao Mastani is a show lined in Sony next year. As far as I know actors are not finalized . Also once again it will be finite.

I heard the child track has been on floors, I may be wrong... but Sony stretches child track like anything... Finite or not, depends on trp πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi bajirao has to die πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Even Sony cannot escape that factor. hanuman they stretched child track because the boy was too cute πŸ˜ƒ and it was delivering TRP of more than 1. By the way wanted to tell something. I put my issue of plagarism out in the open without naming the person in my fiction thread. I just couldnt take it, whatever the person wrote last Wed was highly despicable. just check out if what I had written is fine
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4704864&TPN=102

And guys to let you know those who had followed my works, heavy plagarism has happened of my work both from SKR loops and symbolism thread as well as from my fiction. Though I had come across direct lifting of my posts multiple times, this is the worst, strategic plagarism I had come across. Where I can sense it, but cannot prove it.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi bajirao has to die πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Even Sony cannot escape that factor. hanuman they stretched child track because the boy was too cute πŸ˜ƒ and it was delivering TRP of more than 1. By the way wanted to tell something. I put my issue of plagarism out in the open without naming the person in my fiction thread. I just couldnt take it, whatever the person wrote last Wed was highly despicable. just check out if what I had written is fine

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4704864&TPN=102

And guys to let you know those who had followed my works, heavy plagarism has happened of my work both from SKR loops and symbolism thread as well as from my fiction. Though I had come across direct lifting of my posts multiple times, this is the worst, strategic plagarism I had come across. Where I can sense it, but cannot prove it.

Didi even Maharana had to die, but he died really late na πŸ˜†

Yes Hanuman, that child was cute, moreover I think now the show has picked pace...

I will check now... that's the worst case, when u know that your creativity is being taken away and u can't prove it
CutiepieAD thumbnail
πŸ’”

Word Count: 0

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Aditi
Just brought back that entire scene
Lovely EditπŸ˜›
Mano.M thumbnail