Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Mano this is the explanation I got from my dad as well as my hubby. My dad is a retired bank officer and my hubby a practicing Chartered Accountant. My hubby's theory is doing rounds as a detailed post in Twitter by some young CA. Title goes " An Open Letter to Arvind Kejriwal". When I read that in my whatsapp I felt it was what my hubby was also telling. I will give the gist here. Guys please twitter for that tweet

Why Rs 2000 instead of 1000. My hubby told suppose say a man has hidden cash of 1 lac in say bundles of 10, Rs 1000 in each bundle. On day 1 this guy will go to bank. Deposit the first bundle of 10k. Then withdraw the 10k in new Rs 1000 note if new 1000 note had come. Till now no issue.

Fun is this man would have declared only 10k in his income tax return. On second day this man would come and deposit his second bundle of 10k notes and take new notes of 1000 equivalent to 10k in the evening. But in his income tax return he will show only 10k because he can always tell he deposited the new 1000 notes he withdraw the previous day evening. It is called peek theory it seems which business men do. They take some cash for business and if the business doesnt happen they will put it back in the account. So in this way he will convert all his Rs 1000 notes showing income tax declaration only 10k.

Now if it is Rs 2000, this game is not possible. Because once you deposit 1000, you will get back only 2000. Next day you cannot deposit 2000 and say I deposited 1000 as in the deposit slip or ATM you have to mention the type of currency and amount you deposit. So this guy has to bring whole 1 lac to the economy, tell his income is 1 lac.

Now why 500 was not released early. According to dad to maintain secrecy. Printing 2000 will not leak info as it is a new currency. But printing new 500 or new 1000 there will be enough people who will get suspicious and the intend for which this action had happened will get defeated. Because why do you need to print new type of 500 or new type of 1000 currency when already currency is in rotation. Hence according to my dad 500 rs printing might have started only after announcement. 1000 is coming back because we need liquidity. And in one or 2 weeks the purpose will be served.

Now coming to cash crunch. Yes there is issue. But government is making every effort to bridge the gap. Now if you see indelible ink is bought to put a check on fraudsters who are coming again and again and standing in the queue. It has affected all political parties and they somehow want to defeat the image the PM has got. Hence trying everything in the book to do so. If you know in Kerala when banks were working last weekend the left unions had their meeting. Then they are crying difficulty for common man. Educated people like us can help people tide over the crisis quite easily by talking atleast to one person maid, security etc on what all options are available, what they need to do, demontezation doesnt mean devaluing ( People have been mislead on this front a lot as my hubby says) . No money will go. Even helping them with credit. We are doing this in our office for our support staff, by helping them write the form, giving them info on Paytm, how to use it etc etc..What are we. Why does everybody expect government to do everything. If you understand the intend why cant you step out and do your bit for helping the less fortunate. If every citizen decides it, it will be easy to do such a massive initiative. But alas we want government to do everything. Dont take any trouble. Classic tweet for such a scenario was " why the hell the soldier should take bullet for us, if we cant lend our support to a cause that can save many soldiers "

Now issue to common man is highlighted. Why it is not highlighted in Kashmir 12th std exam started peacefully and over 95% of students attended it as there were no stone pelters to disturb them.
According to IB Hawala network is broken and Maoists are also struggling. Raids are happening, money is coming to the mainstream.

Change is painful. But if we understand the change, let us participate to drive it. Afterall we all want a better country right.

How come it is 6 weeks, you meant 6 days right.

Bold - I never ever could have thought like this πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸΌ
This is quite convincing and not any kind of over - rationalization that I am hearing from many people around πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am neither a blind suppoter, nor a blind hater of Modiji ... he did make many promises n for me couldn't fulfill all, but he's trying to deliver, sply this black money thing, I am fully supporting πŸ˜ƒ
First tym the people who go on right track, will be on the safer side πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I am seeing both +-ve n -ve views at my home, my father whose fully supporting n my Nana whose not supporting...

Like Mano said, there's execution problem, yesterday I spent almost 4 hrs to get the money transaction done, (mummy Papa r working na) , senior citizens are suffering the most, also the tourists, but I think for senior citizens a separate queue has been set up in some places, and it's executing as well, but I even see few young ppl getting into those queues, so the problem isn't in govt but it's in us, we ourselves are so habitual to break rules that we end up in trouble...

I feel the media is also creating unnecessary hoopla about this by glorifying few extreme cases of suicide n protests.. πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Mano, Thushu, what did u discuss in DMs πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Why don't u discuss here? So dat I can also read πŸ˜›
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

What am I hearing!!!??? Bajirao ??? From where this thought came 😲

Plzzz nooo !! He has to have his hair atleast πŸ₯Ί

🀣 lol just guessing aditu but sum saying after saw his wrap up look πŸ˜† We cant go by mr sharma luk na πŸ˜†

plus if only theres a diff luk i would luv to c him else nahiii πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Mano, Thushu, what did u discuss in DMs πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Why don't u discuss here? So dat I can also read πŸ˜›

U want us to talk everything what we discuss in DM ??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† then toh we will get luv ... U guys are not active in GC so wat to do πŸ˜†
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

🀣 lol just guessing aditu but sum saying after saw his wrap up look πŸ˜† We cant go by mr sharma luk na πŸ˜†

plus if only theres a diff luk i would luv to c him else nahiii πŸ€’πŸ˜†

what was there in the wrap up look, same hair he had for Ram n stubble toh was expected na, as he said na he's too laid back to use razor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Same, I love Histro/mytho the most but not on the cost of seeing him bald πŸ€’πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

U want us to talk everything what we discuss in DM ??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† then toh we will get luv ... U guys are not active in GC so wat to do πŸ˜†

Why not?
Rem when we get love we get a good news as well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
We r not getting luv since many days n see nothing good happening, Ashu didn't get the ITA award too 😭😭... maybe because love wasn't showered πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
So let's do something to get luv πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

U can keep the GC active, we will join then 😳
Thushi thumbnail

what was there in the wrap up look, same hair he had for Ram n stubble toh was expected na, as he said na he's too laid back to use razor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Same, I love Histro/mytho the most but not on the cost of seeing him bald πŸ€’πŸ˜†

lol exactly nd also after saw his diff luks in TNNZ hw can even ppl go by luks i mean who asked him to try diff luks for TNNZ but he did na πŸ˜†

Actually my guess was due to the hints Ashu gav nd then sum other things but after got to knw abt luks toh i dont want πŸ˜† more than histro mytho i want a fantasy show.. ❀️ nd u knw there cv can do wat they want nd we wont have any thread for u get na wat i m trying to say πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Why not?
Rem when we get love we get a good news as well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
We r not getting luv since many days n see nothing good happening, Ashu didn't get the ITA award too 😭😭... maybe because love wasn't showered πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
So let's do something to get luv πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

U can keep the GC active, we will join then 😳

lol not that luv i meant sumthing else πŸ˜†

That luv i m also waiting πŸ˜­πŸ˜† how can i keep active if everyone cum then i can discuss wat will i do alone πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Btw hiii Thushuuu πŸ€—

Hi πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

CutiepieAD thumbnail

lol exactly nd also after saw his diff luks in TNNZ hw can even ppl go by luks i mean who asked him to try diff luks for TNNZ but he did na πŸ˜†

Actually my guess was due to the hints Ashu gav nd then sum other things but after got to knw abt luks toh i dont want πŸ˜† more than histro mytho i want a fantasy show.. ❀️ nd u knw there cv can do wat they want nd we wont have any thread for u get na wat i m trying to say πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haan after TNNZ toh one can never go by his looks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But in terms of number of looks, I think Ram surpassed all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sply that bearded wala, never thought we will get Ram with beard πŸ˜³πŸ˜†... rem in RR forum used to joke around that we want blazer wala ram, mooch wale ram ji,... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Blazer toh we didn't get but mooch we got 😲🀣

Ok back to point, he did say something about his look, so maybe there's something πŸ˜›.. but then he said 6 months break n "soon" too he said n we knw what " soon " means πŸ€’πŸ˜†
So abhi I am not getting excited as don't want to get my hopes get crushed πŸ˜†

Me too will love fantasy, but our Indian tv doesn't make good fantasy na,
Haan I knw wat u meanπŸ˜‰ the no thread n no sply VIP treatment for ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†