Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Mano as much as I have understood the present government initiative( you can call mad analyst, as Narendra Modi intrigues the analyst in me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Check out the loop thread I had given something detailed on my analysis on this man for the past 10 years πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) they are moving towards cashless economy. Cashless economy is terrifying for a market like ours which has run so long on parallel economy. I mean not us salaried class who anyways have only one kind of cash all accounted, income tax paid to the last drop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but the other community that includes traders. If you see bringing accountability to your money will help ease the burden of salaried class also in the long run. We are getting penalized everytime while sops always goes to other classes. The cashless economy's biggest beneficiary will be the salaried middle class which include government, bank and IT sector.
Coming to Media always check the news on the side, written small where the amount seized and all is put. Political parties are just creating panic as they see their vote bank is going. When the other parties were running vote bank politics for this caste and that religion, our PM has bought something that affects every person cutting across caste, religion and gender and a new vote bank is getting formed. I dont think this is the end. If my guess is right before the dust settles on this, something more is coming.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes with 500 it can happen. That is why government is delaying it also, so that other checking mechanism including putting the serial numbers for the notes deposited are put in place πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so that the funda doesnt work. They are prepared to catch everyone who tries making black to white. That's why desperation and people are highlighting common man, common man.

Dont listen to the shouts in such scenarios, see the whispers you will get a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Shruthi seems like the next target will be gold nd stocksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Mano gold looks obvious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but what is the plan is the questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, more than stocks I feel it will be real estate. Stocks to great extend is accounted money, while real estate is not. Benami property he hinted in his Goa address. So some carpet bombing is coming for that sector for sure.
Mano.M thumbnail
How did I miss ur post about Modi😲
Read just now
even though I know he won't score in TN
I also expected him to win
I had a loads of arguments with my colleagues reg thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But like u said no one expected this margin though
I am not a fan of any political party or a politician
Still I kind of found him the better among the rest(in delivering)
but post election he did disappoint me in many ways
Still like u said few masterstrokes were there too including triple talaq
this 1000 and 500 roll out has restored some of my faith
lets see
Hoping for a better nation and fingers crossed
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Where is your post on Modi Shruti ? Would love to read it
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Mano gold looks obvious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but what is the plan is the questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, more than stocks I feel it will be real estate. Stocks to great extend is accounted money, while real estate is not. Benami property he hinted in his Goa address. So some carpet bombing is coming for that sector for sure.

Now most are saying that bank lockers will be raided for gold
But as far as I know bank lockers are mostly used by salaried class
why would he waste his energy thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If I am not wrong it's already predicted that
Gold and Real estate rates will eventually come down post roll outπŸ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Where is your post on Modi Shruti ? Would love to read it

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Mano that is why I sometimes say my eyes sees certain things which others dont see and how can people say it doesnt exist πŸ˜‰.
Same theory of loops and symbolisms
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Mano that is why I sometimes say my eyes sees certain things which others dont see and how can people say it doesnt exist πŸ˜‰.

Same theory of loops and symbolisms

Since they don't see it, it doesn't existπŸ˜‰