Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
enjoy your holidays manoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, but please do try to come online... i dont know whether i will be able to come online or not myself, but im eagerly waiting for the epi
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well I am not lying, I WAS upset after watching the episode. And dats why I was eagerly waiting for Shruthi di's analysis, so dat I can see d episode in a better light. Before I read her post, I was even venting my frustration in personal chats (mano knows it well πŸ˜†) but it was personal chat, as I don't like bashing something in public forum.
But after I read Shruthi di's n Savita di's posts , I cud see d episode in better light.

But then after seeing the writer's tweet, I was highly upset I lost it completely as this question - why ram left sita without informing, blindfolded, is my question since the day I heard UK Ramayan from my dadi ... though now i am in a position to understand this, but I want a clear answer.
As Shruthi di said , Ram won't speak but they can have narration or maybe Ram speaking in private to Sita's idol...
I really hope the writers don't leave it as a loose end, I will not tolerate that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Another thing which irked me was , for Laku Sita said it's not his fault but the society but for Ram she put the blame completely on him.
So do they wanna show that Narayan will take the blame on behalf of all the men population n giv justice to his daughters?

But I this too I want proper narration... SKR needs a narrator immediately πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol look at what the cvs have achieved! Since years it has always been Ram who was bashed for Sita's bhoomi pravesh... But now people are saying their heart goes out to Ram not Sita πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Even I am one of them after seeing yesterday's episode , like some versions I got riled up seeing Sita being asked to giv 2nd AP to prove LK's legitimacy , here I got riled up seeing Ram getting blamed and bearing all the brunt even after apologising n being a victim himself. πŸ˜†

@shruthi di that analysis of ram pov was so apt! He could have been another King who saves his face by putting all the blame on his wife, but he never did that. Hence he's rightly a God.

@mano see youuu πŸ€—
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Now I understand ur point on Narayan. One more question pls clear Di.
Why did Sita tell ram she is no more his wife. In draupdi case why does she do that? Is that pandavas were wrong but here Ram is not wrong right Di.
Edited by Cluny13 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny13

Shruthi Di yes I accept I did feel angry only after seeing few posts in forum calling it unofficial divorce and all was too much Di.
Now I understand ur point on Narayan. One more question pls clear Di.
Why did Sita tell ram she is no more his wife. In draupdi case why does she do that? Is that pandavas were wrong but here Ram is not wrong right Di.

Sanju I dont think Ram can be wrong as He's Narayan Himself. I am not saying this as blind worshiping but by whatever I understood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Sita who stood there, doing BP was Janaki, Janak's daughter, a women who's gone much beyond feelings like love and attachment. Jananki was not Ram's wife

Remember I told u , everyone is calling Sita as Janaki or Janak Nandini, but Sita says she can't go to Ram back. Hence Janaki can't go back to Ram.

But Ram is addressing her as "Sitae" and stressing on punar Milan , so his wife Sita will never leave him and go ... Ram's wife Sita will always remain with him. She will never blame him in public or humiliate him. She will never do a BP going against her hubby's wishes.
Hence she said I am not your wife to Ram as at that point of tym she was Janaki, I think so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am eagerly waiting to see how Ram ki Sita comes back with Hanuman 's help. Such a loving husband like Ram who took the whole blame on him, atleast deserves to get his love back. Moreover Siya Ke Ram is nothing without Sita's luv...
But I hope it doesn't look stupid πŸ˜† I hope we get the version Thushu posted, Sita being invisible n coming to Ram😳
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Guys let's not discuss any other post in this thread , u may do it in indirect form but not directly πŸ˜‰
Sanju hope u edit your comment πŸ˜›

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys ... Missed uu all πŸ€—

those tweets from team could be also for just yesterday epi alone ... so much feed back they got plus he said theres still story left we have to wait nd c πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I still feel or better say hope we get the answer trough someone Ram , Shiv Parvati or VishLa .. if not Ram I would lyk to c a convo btw VishLa

plus Shiv Parvati recently shoot that too seems lyk in mumbai .. thats final last shoot of SKR according to the Assistent director

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys she was not even Janaki. She clearly tells I am not someone's wife, someone's daughter. What all you will take from my mouth which I have kept for later analysis. πŸ˜ƒ. Janaki cannot say what she said. it will be insult to her father's upbringing, Sitae cannot say what she said. It is insult to her husband's love. That's why as I said sindoor is hidden and people don't understand the significance of wedding dress She said clearly I am bhumija. Prakriti the unbridled one, the destructive one, Mahakali was standing there targeting the society using her husband as a medium. Shakthi manifests through Shiva. Ram wanted the destructive Kali, he wanted her to be Kali. Kali is maiden, no relation that binds her, she only looks like a bride, but destroys what Shiv wants her to destroy.
Look at Ram's dialogues. If you see Sita at first just says she wont come to Ayodhya. What does Ram say, he and entire Ayodhya will stay there. So BP is forced. Then also she comes at a point, stands there and tell I cannot come. She is quiet even then. Then he again irritates her. Fine if that is your decision I will also stay here. I will leave everything and will come to do the duty of husband. Phew that blows the lid of her patience as he is trying to bind her not allowing her to take independent decision and Hari gets what he wants. The complete blow up, unbridled blow up. Look the switch in Ashish eyes. Just observe his eyes and nothing else. Don't give a damn to dialogues. Just watch the eyes in complete last week epi. It was simply remarkable. The eyes of Hari and the eyes of a normal human. Reality and perception. Because for Krishna the twinkle in the eye and the all knowing smile exists constant. But to do that in Ram keeping the serenity intact, Phenomenal I would say. If it is a movie straight away national award.
Unofficial divorce. When Sita does BP it is rejection. When Ram did Parityaag it was divorce only. Why people doesn't understand it. Then when he wants it back, why should she go back.
Panchali's untied hair means no husbands. Only widows in those days left their hair untied. Since we don't understand symbolisms Star MB has to use dialogues.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Hey guys ... Missed uu all πŸ€—

those tweets from team could be also for just yesterday epi alone ... so much feed back they got plus he said theres still story left we have to wait nd c πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I still feel or better say hope we get the answer trough someone Ram , Shiv Parvati or VishLa .. if not Ram I would lyk to c a convo btw VishLa

plus Shiv Parvati recently shoot that too seems lyk in mumbai .. thats final last shoot of SKR according to the Assistent director

Thushu πŸ€—

Thushu dat writer has become like Hint Sharma πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Ashish 's hints are pleasant n bring smile on face, but Writer's hints 🀒

He also posted an article antagonising Ram completely, I thought maybe that's his approach towards Ram πŸ˜•
But then he wrote not man or woman, society at fault πŸ˜•
So did he wanna say that society is the culprit who turned Ram into an antagonist and Sita into a victim? πŸ˜•

Anyways hope we get our answers today πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys she was not even Janaki. She clearly tells I am not someone's wife, someone's daughter. What all you will take from my mouth which I have kept for later analysis. πŸ˜ƒ. Janaki cannot say what she said. it will be insult to her father's upbringing, Sitae cannot say what she said. It is insult to her husband's love. That's why as I said sindoor is hidden and people don't understand the significance of wedding dress She said clearly I am bhumija. Prakriti the unbridled one, the destructive one, Mahakali was standing there targeting the society using her husband as a medium. Shakthi manifests through Shiva. Ram wanted the destructive Kali, he wanted her to be Kali. Kali is maiden, no relation that binds her, she only looks like a bride, but destroys what Shiv wants her to destroy.

Look at Ram's dialogues. If you see Sita at first just says she wont come to Ayodhya. What does Ram say, he and entire Ayodhya will stay there. So BP is forced. Then also she comes at a point, stands there and tell I cannot come. She is quiet even then. Then he again irritates her. Fine if that is your decision I will also stay here. I will leave everything and will come to do the duty of husband. Phew that blows the lid of her patience as he is trying to bind her not allowing her to take independent decision and Hari gets what he wants. The complete blow up, unbridled blow up. Look the switch in Ashish eyes. Just observe his eyes and nothing else. Don't give a damn to dialogues. Just watch the eyes in complete last week epi. It was simply remarkable. The eyes of Hari and the eyes of a normal human. Reality and perception. Because for Krishna the twinkle in the eye and the all knowing smile exists constant. But to do that in Ram keeping the serenity intact, Phenomenal I would say. If it is a movie straight away national award.
Unofficial divorce. When Sita does BP it is rejection. When Ram did Parityaag it was divorce only. Why people doesn't understand it. Then when he wants it back, why should she go back.
Panchali's untied hair means no husbands. Only widows in those days left their hair untied. Since we don't understand symbolisms Star MB has to use dialogues.

Oh yes! She said I am not a wife not a daughter πŸ˜ƒ
Yes actly right, Ram was pestering her a lot πŸ˜†dats why I was not even liking Ram yesterday πŸ˜†, on d whole I couldn't understand anything in yesterday's episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I need to watch Ashish's eyes now πŸ˜³πŸ˜† will make sure πŸ˜ƒ

MB had dialogues, so we cud make out "I am not wife , I am death" , but SKR has symbolisms, which is hard for all to understand πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Thushu πŸ€—

Thushu dat writer has become like Hint Sharma πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Ashish 's hints are pleasant n bring smile on face, but Writer's hints 🀒

He also posted an article antagonising Ram completely, I thought maybe that's his approach towards Ram πŸ˜•
But then he wrote not man or woman, society at fault πŸ˜•
So did he wanna say that society is the culprit who turned Ram into an antagonist and Sita into a victim? πŸ˜•

Anyways hope we get our answers today πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

he is creative head lol not writter

Donno adituu but as always said everything was planned they will do what they planned so lets wait nd c theres sum more left na lets c if we get the answer πŸ˜•πŸ˜†