Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

lol i read that as buddha as in gautam buddha..i thot hez doin a new movie as buddha...i thot cos hez into meditation n all..i thot he must b looking fab in it..all this i was thinking while the pic was loading :)

LolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just to clarify he Is one heck of an old guy who looks hot as hell😳...and Tauba White na pehno karo Rahul dev ...#Katal
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup apney bharat mei there are hardly any guys who look fit at his age... He toh looks hot too..sone peh suhaaga raised to the power of infinity πŸ˜† Ghar mei bhi ek baar white plain tshirt pehni thi inhoney mashal allah..kat l e aam hi ho gaya hota mere tumhaarey aagey kisi sadak pe chaley hotey us tarah toh πŸ˜†
dheera_1 thumbnail

Yup apney bharat mei there are hardly any guys who look fit at his age... He toh looks hot too..sone peh suhaaga raised to the power of infinity πŸ˜† Ghar mei bhi ek baar white plain tshirt pehni thi inhoney mashal allah..kat l e aam hi ho gaya hota mere tumhaarey aagey kisi sadak pe chaley hotey us tarah toh πŸ˜†

No wonder wo Pri and even lopa bhi itna chipkati thi inko...despite of GC n Rohan in the house

There is something abt RD 😳
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: dheera_1

No wonder wo Pri and even lopa bhi itna chipkati thi inko...despite of GC n Rohan in the house

There is something abt RD 😳

i feel everything was just about RD n RD ..even gc looked up to him..in some unseen video bani was appreciating his life skill of cutting his own hair..lol... Also have u seen tht interview of rahul..where theinterviewer asks him..u r a malicious villan onscreen..offscreen rahul dev kya hai... So he goes...real life mei main " sirf ek ghabraaya hua pita hoon" n then he goes on the explain how he makes it a point to take holidays when his son has exams to watch over him...n here i was thinking how cute is that...hot guy..decent man n dedicated dad...wah ! Oh btw have u seen all his interviews ever since he left the BB house ? Five or six of them...
Edited by Jay_tapori - 7 years ago
dheera_1 thumbnail

i feel everything was just about RD n RD ..even gc looked up to him..in some unseen video bani was appreciating his life skill of cutting his own hair..lol... Also have u seen tht interview of rahul..where theinterviewer asks him..u r a malicious villan onscreen..offscreen rahul dev kya hai... So he goes...real life mei main " sirf ek ghabraaya hua pita hoon" n then he goes on the explain how he makes it a point to take holidays when his son has exams to watch over him...n here i was thinking how cute is that...hot guy..decent man n dedicated dad...wah ! Oh btw have u seen all his interviews ever since he left the BB house ? Five or six of them...

Seen only two of them...ek toh yaahan post kia tha..dusra fizzy interview in which he says he finds lopa the sexiest 😳
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Lopa sunegi toh khushi se khoodkar bigboss se baahar hi aa jaayegi ...
dheera_1 thumbnail

Lopa sunegi toh khushi se khoodkar bigboss se baahar hi aa jaayegi ...

Lol vaise bhi uska dil nahi lag rha hoga uske pyaare Rahul Ji ke binaπŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
rahul has been active on twitter tweeting about his bb friends
priya185 thumbnail
thanks shaz
rahul was very open and hilarious in these videos
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
lion rahul was so graceful in all these interviews not acting like some sore losers lol