alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi
Wht is the pblm with these guys, just for materialistic things they r ruining their relationships and buaji is totally an idiot . Inspite of Viren telling her not to reveal anything abt the money he gave to sethiya's she told everything to mausa Ji .these people don't even realise wht will b the effect of their behaviour on archi's life.kahin yeh mausa Ji shaadi ke din sethiya's ki insult na kar de.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even after knowing how money minded mussa and massi ji are bua Ji split all the truth 😕
This bua, mussa, massi and kaki sa are becoming so irritating😡
Why they are spoiling the show by showing such characters
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I knew from the day it happened that Buaji is going to tell it all. And somehow I am afraid that the papers are going to go to someone's hands. This is going to be very embarrassing and heartbreaking to see.
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this bua is brainless thats y her husband left her
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just for unnecessary drama they will create twists and nonsense and ruin the marriage.
Why they created so.much hype when all they had to show was this utter nonsense? Who wants to watch these silly bua ji, greedy Mausa and that hungry mausi and that egoistic Kaki in the show!
😡

Yes such people exists! But why ruin a marriage? Well done creatives and channel for ruining a beautiful marriage. Your TRp is not increasing and I laugh now because they ruined the show and now got nothing. Sad for the track.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys, it's my first post on this forum. I have been watching this show from the beginning and enjoy it too.

Yeah buaji is indeed stupid... she blurted the truth without thinking and now everyone is facing humiliation.

Let's see how relationships shape from here between Sethias and Mittals