Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: alexstar

Mona n lopa are watching shamelessly😡 bloody idiots🤢

I just want Lokesh to stand up for herself...in the BB house noone is your friend..you have to watch your own back..!!

Just wait and see how many people Manu tramples on to reach the top 5..Navin and Manveer will be used and thrown away..

I have seen S7, S8 and S9 they all do it...for the nominaions they need a group to vote out the stronger competitors..once that is done they dont care...

Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

I just want Lokesh to stand up for herself...in the BB house noone is your friend..you have to watch your own back..!!

Just wait and see how many people Manu tramples on to reach the top 5..Navin and Manveer will be used and thrown away..

I have seen S7, S8 and S9 they all do it...for the noninaions they need a group to vote out the stronger competitors..once that is done they dont care...

Bang on
Loki need to now take a stand for herself and expect nothing from anyone
Bcoz today or 2mmrow she has to play this game all alone
This game is such
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have seen S7, S8 and S9 they all do it...for the noninaions they need a group to vote out the stronger competitors..once that is done they dont care...

Arrey yaar almost s4 se aise hi games chal rahe hai. loki need to stand up yes but i think shes too confused with those dirty politics 😡there n hence asking for support. but yes she needs to do all alone now. stop feeding them and start playing dear😕
Cookermaichane thumbnail

Loki and Rohan
Live feed
Cookermaichane thumbnail

Arrey yaar almost s4 se aise hi games chal rahe hai. loki need to stand up yes but i think shes too confused with those dirty politics 😡there n hence asking for support. but yes she needs to do all alone now. stop feeding them and start playing dear😕

She need to say this word NO means NO
She is not here to please everyone she should realise it before it is too late
After doing this much help in cooking and feeding to all what is she getting
She has to stand up otherwise even salman will not be able to do anything
Edited by Bhavi03 - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Yes all seasons they have done this...but i actually really hated S7, S8 and S9 for the use and throw concept...it was too much...atleast in the other seasons they did it slyly till the end...

Loki Baby please wake up and play the game...no time to make friends in the house..

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The real game has started now since all are playing as individuals and not part of celebs vs commoners.Loki does need to come into her own and stand her ground.There are no real friends,rishte naate in the game of BB.One has to be ruthless to an extent to survive.Loki has got this,but she needs to be more assertive and put her foot dwn especially with the tharki trio.She has to show that they are not Boss and cnt dictate their terms to her,as she is just as much Boss of house too if think themselves to be...I want her to become more aware as she has this side that trusts what the person in front without giving it much thought...perfect example- When Karan pulled a fast one with the noms task.
Cookermaichane thumbnail

Yes all seasons they have done this...but i actually really hated S7, S8 and S9 for the use and throw concept...it was too much...atleast in the other seasons they did it slyly till the end...

Loki Baby please wake up and play the game...no time to make friends in the house..

Yes it time wake up ,give ur full performance in task, by hook or by cook she has to bring out best
No more kitchen , say yes to task
Cookermaichane thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

The real game has started now since all are playing as individuals and not part of celebs vs commoners.Loki does need to come into her own and stand her ground.There are no real friends,rishte naate in the game of BB.One has to be ruthless to an extent to survive.Loki has got this,but she needs to be more assertive and put her foot dwn especially with the tharki trio.She has to show that they are not Boss and cnt dictate their terms to her,as she is just as much Boss of house too if think themselves to be...I want her to become more aware as she has this side that trusts what the person in front without giving it much thought...perfect example- When Karan pulled a fast one with the noms task.

No one is her friend here
All r playing there own game
sooner u realise this is better
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i felt so bad when i saw loki crying in todays episode

kitna besharam hai manu aur manveer

but the way she was singing was so cute actually woh singing mein apna dukh chupa rahi thi but I liked it very much jab bad mein nitibha ne usko courage diya and then the way she handled them

since u guys are talking that she needs to come up, i remember the first peeyanka wala task. i dont remember the whole conversation much but lokesh was so depressed that she said: ''mein yahan pe apna chehra dikhane nahi I!'' i think there was a discussing who will be suitable for the task or something

she needs a proper courage and support otherwise she is good in taking stand for herself as she did it today.

well our best wishes are with her

stay dinchaak loki!

👏
Edited by larki_punjaban - 7 years ago