Originally posted by: puja0802

u are a awesome writer 👍🏼

keep doing this

Thank u soo much puja
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 17
Episode start with kartik romantically see survi n holds her hand n kisses her ... Survi closes her eyes
Kartik comes close to survi bt then notice survi is uncomfortable so he moves back kartik : subha meeting hai survi aj rat hotle mn rukna pare ga are you ok ??
Survi nodes n then drives to the hotle
Kartik ask for two seprate rooms on reception bt receptionist denies as its week end n rooms are booked so they have only one room karvi saw eachother kartik felt glad ...
Kartik : survi tm reh jao room mn han mn car mn so jaon ga ok
Survi doesnt say a word nod
Kartik : come on survi call mn kaho k ap b mere sath ruk jao plz survi come on
Survi about to go bt stop
Survi : kartik ek min ...
Kartik stops : yes ...
Survi : ek kam kijiye na kartik ap room mn ruk jaye mere sath ... Mn metress mangwa lon ge wase b kuch hi ghanton ki to bat hai
Kartik : nai nai mn car mn so jaon ga font worry
Survi : bol dia na to bs bol dia
Kartik smiles : ok lets go
As they are going upstairs waiter bump into survi n her dress is spoiled ...
Kartik shout : what the hell is this Don't you see
As survi is burned due to hot food kartik holds her from shoulder n take her to room
Kartik : mn dress ka order dedeta hn tm change kar lo ...
Survi :thik hai
Kartik oder dress to reception after some times he remembered that he forget to bring fone from car so he went outside here survi receive dress n shocked to saw
Survi : yeh kia hai
Waiter : mam hmare pass yahi mojood hai abhi..
Survi dont know what to do so she take it n went to change n forget to close the door of the room
Some drink boys were passing n notice survi n saw that she forget to close the door n went in
Survi comes out in nighty n they start to misbehave with her survi shouted n they tear her dress kartik happily progress toward room n heard her voice ... He run to the room n saw the survi's condition n beat the boys like a hell they ran away survi sits in corner n cries kartik comes to her n make her wear his coat n put her head on his chest
Kartik : shhh survi ... Kuch nai hua mn hn na ... Mere hotay hue kase kuch hota ?? Kuch b nai hua survi relax n cups her face ...
Survi cries alot n hugs him he also hug her n console her ... Then he carries her n make her sleep on bed survi is scared as kartik is about to leave survi holds his hand n he sits beside her n console her
Kartik : yahin hn kahin nai ja raha tmhn chor k ...
Survi : vaada
Kartik : yeh vaada raha ...
N make her sleep n he also slept beside sitting her
At late night survi again remember the incident n wakes up n find kartik holding her hand in sleep survi saw kartik n then Walk toward the terrise n tear flows through her eyes kartik also wake up n tensed to doesn't find survi bt then saw her on terrace n understands n comes to her n hug her from back survi wipes her tear then kartik turn survi to face him n wipes her tears n cups her face
Kartik : kia hua survi dar lag raha hai ??
Survi : hn kartik agr ap na atay us wakt to mere sath wo log ...n start cring again kartik hugs her
Kartik : nai survi nai mere hotay hue kuch nai ho sakta tmhn ... Bharosa hai na mujh p
Survi nodes
Then kartik kiss her on forhead then on cheeks n about to kiss her survi tries to go bt kartik holds her hand n get off his coat which she was wearing n also untie her gown of nighty n take off it
N saw tear nighty from shoulders n she had some injuries on nack back n on belly kartik makes her sit on bed n took firstaid box
Kartik : may i ?
Survi saw kartik with teary eyes n nod
Kartik sit behind survi n apply ointment on her injuries as she felt pain kartik blow wind through mouth n then kisses on her injuries first on back then on neck on shoulder n then on belly survi hesitate bt karyik make her lay on bed n comes more close n close aurvi turns her face bt kartik hold her n finally kisses her on lips ...
Precape : survi hugs kartik from back n thanks him ...

Aparikshita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome as usual...
First part was amazing yaar,kartik's antics...i couldn't stop my laugh...one room...ha...kartiya k dil me laddu futa...survi ko room dekar bola khud car me soaga...jhuta...itna sharif to nahi ho tum...tum to wait kar raha the survi ke invitation ka par survi room keys lekar room me jarahihe...kartik was like ''dil k arman asuo o mein beh gaye''...par survi couldn't see kartik in pain...called him to share the room...
2nd part was scary...survi was so scared...but our hero saved her...ase thori kuch hone deta...
3rd part was so lovely...he was comforting her...he taking care of her...lovely...
N then again ''IMRAN HASHMI MODE ON''...awesome...last part was really hot...
Continue soon...
aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparikshita

awesome as usual...
First part was amazing yaar,kartik's antics...i couldn't stop my laugh...one room...ha...kartiya k dil me laddu futa...survi ko room dekar bola khud car me soaga...jhuta...itna sharif to nahi ho tum...tum to wait kar raha the survi ke invitation ka par survi room keys lekar room me jarahihe...kartik was like ''dil k arman asuo o mein beh gaye''...par survi couldn't see kartik in pain...called him to share the room...
2nd part was scary...survi was so scared...but our hero saved her...ase thori kuch hone deta...
3rd part was so lovely...he was comforting her...he taking care of her...lovely...
N then again ''IMRAN HASHMI MODE ON''...awesome...last part was really hot...
Continue soon...

Thanks u aprikshita ... Lols i also have same thought that kartikbk mqn mm ladu phota ...
adi_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update,update soon ,i wish ki isme koi survi ka friend bhi aaye jisse karthik bahut irritate hota ho,aur survi bhi kabhi apna anger show ker
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome
waiting for the next part

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

awesome

waiting for the next part

Thanks alot ... Uyeah i will post ir today .. 😊
aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_gupta

lovely update,update soon ,i wish ki isme koi survi ka friend bhi aaye jisse karthik bahut irritate hota ho,aur survi bhi kabhi apna anger show ker

Lols abhi hua tha na jalouse kartik aj hi update karon ge .. 😊
aimmyangle thumbnail
Part 18 :
Its morning kartik wakeup first n went outside then survi wakeup n see here n there bt doesn't find kartik ... N thought
Survi: yeh kartik kaha chalay gaye ...mn bhi na
n goes to fresh kartik comes after some time n finding some files in room survi see him n comes to him n hug him from back
Survi : thank u kartik thanks alot...
Kartik is confused n turn toward survi n cup her face
Kartik : kis cheez k liye survi
Survi : har us cheez k liye jo ap n mujhe de ... Ek asa dost jo mujhe mujh s b zyada janta hai wo denay k liye... Ek asa insan denay k liye jo hamesah mere sath khara rahe halat kase b hn mn kabhi b us k kandhay p sar rakh k ro sakti hn wo denay k liye ... Thank u soo much kartik n hugs him tightly ...
Survi : r wo insan denay k liye jise mn ...
Kartik : mn kia ??? Bolo na survi mn kia
Survi : piyar karti the ... R aj b karti hn karti wo insan wapas denay k liye ..
Kartik smiles ..
Kartik : i love u too survi .. Ab meeting p chalain masterni g
Survi smiles
Survi : hn 5 min mn tyar ho k ai
After 5 min they leave for meeting after meeting survi doesn't find kartik n call him bt his fone is off
Survi is tensed then she receive some invitation card n goea to spot she comes to the place n there is every where dark she call kartik's name bt no responce then some one comes n hug her survi recognize its none other then kartik n he start romancing her n then make her dance on waja tum ho song
Kartik : survi pata hai tmhn yeh song na mere dil ki awaz hai...
Holds her hand n make her feel his heartbeat ... Yeh jo dil dharak raha hai na is k dharaknay ki waja tum ho ... Bs kabhi chor k mat jana mujhe
Survi : mn ap ko kahin nai ja rahi chor k kartik
Then kartik comes close to her
Survi : acha to yeh outdoor meeting hai ap ki kartik ???
Kartik smiles : hn asi meetings b Kabhi kabhar hoti hn survi
survi: kabhi kabhar matlab r kitni hui ap ki kartik zara batana toh ?? kartik teasing tone : 5,6, to hui hi hai r kuch bhool b gai
survi slaps on his chest
Survi : nai bolna ap s jao mn ja rahi
kartik :madam yeh to puch lo kis kis k sath hui ???
In car :
Angry survi : wase kis kis k sath hui ap ki asi meeting .??
Kartik smiles : the ek do hot hot larkian ..
Survi is more jaloused n then after sometime they reached kartik drop survi .. N she angerly leaves kartik smiles ..
Next morning :
Kartumik is blushing tai notice
Tai n piyare in room discused
Tai: piyare mujhe yeh kartiya ka ase muskurqna theek nai lagta kuch
Piyare : hn sasu ma mn b yahi soch raha tha sale sahb ko kia hua hai
Tai : pata lagana parega
N simran shadi fixed with business man n preparations start in barway mention as kartik wanted her bedai from brway mention ...
Survi is still angry with him
Kartik about to announce his relationship with survi n wanted to marry her tai interruptes n simrans mom announces survi n karan will dance on function ... Survi is about to say something but she said its final
Then they start practicing then on the engagement day they karan and survi perform on high heels and angreji beat and they both rock...they both rockkk... kartik gets jealous... !! Everybody says u both did a blast...!! :) then kartik takes survi to the room and locks it
Kartik: "tumhe bohat maza aya na" :( :(
survi kisi ko lagta hai bohat jalan ho rahi hai...
kartik: aglay kuch dino mein tum meri hi ho jao gi hamesha Kay liya and pulls her close and starts romancing with her...just then they a knock at the door and kartik quickly hides in the bathroom...
Precape : simmi ask survi to come downstairs hurryly..