Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivam...

it will not only be epic , it will also be authentic😆

Don't worry the PH will not spend money on six people just to show them in the final episode. why to spend so much on royal wear. 😆
raima18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

It's unfortunate that people think the three brothers were childless because of this show. Their kids actually played a pretty important role in Ram rajya, and they were a source of support for Luv Kush. The four sets of cousins were set to be as close and loving as their fathers before them. They would constantly travel to each other's kingdoms on a regular basis, and help each other out in the administration.

The Raghukul was spread far and wide, and was quite renowned thanks to the individual kingdoms of the eight cousins.

Not because of this show, but also because of all the previous shows and movies. Also it's never ever discussed anywhere, which is why I asked. As I know a lot of you guys have a lot more knowledge. And sure enough I wasn't disappointed.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: raima18

Not because of this show, but also because of all the previous shows and movies. Also it's never ever discussed anywhere, which is why I asked. As I know a lot of you guys have a lot more knowledge. And sure enough I wasn't disappointed.

Movies I agree have never shown them, but previous adaptations of Ramayan have shown them, and also described their fates. They weren't given too much importance yes, but they got a decent number of scenes so that viewers at least knew they existed and made an impact on the Raghukul.

SKR should have at least mentioned them in name, if not shown them.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shivam...

it will not only be epic , it will also be authentic😆

Bhaiya 🤣

Word Count: 1

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is not the traditional Ramayan we have seen till now in movies or TV. The makers themselves told many times they will focus more on Sita and Ram relationship and from Sita's POV. Uttra Khand is more about Ram, Sita and luv kush story. The writer told on twitter in UK track, they will focus on Ram Siya separation and their love for each other esp from Ram POV. I dont think bonding between cousins is not important for the makers. The makers and cast many times mentioned they will show Ram and Sita like humans and how as humans they faced the struggles and set an example to the world and got the Godly stature.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: divine_ram

This show is not the traditional Ramayan we have seen till now in movies or TV. The makers themselves told many times they will focus more on Sita and Ram relationship and from Sita's POV. Uttra Khand is more about Ram, Sita and luv kush story. The writer told on twitter in UK track, they will focus on Ram Siya separation and their love for each other esp from Ram POV. I dont think bonding between cousins is not important for the makers. The makers and cast many times mentioned they will show Ram and Sita like humans and how as humans they faced the struggles and set an example to the world and got the Godly stature.

That's all fine, and I don't think anyone was expecting the other brothers' kids to get a lot of screen space. But just a small mention of them in one of the episodes, or even a tiny glimpse, I think is not too much to expect, especially when certain things which are unimportant to the storyline are dragged all the time. Viewers, for whom this is the first Ramayan show they've seen, should know that the other couples also had kids, and weren't childless. People following this adaptation will think the other couples were childless and their entire lives were revolved around Ram, Sita and Luv Kush, and while the three couples did love and support them, they had their own families too.
raji91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also read tat other three brothers also had twins...