Kartik begs Iccha to let go / SuShi prepare to save him on Thursday.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Khushi cries and says nobody believed her father and now they've lost him. She then yells saying no one is trying hard enough to find him either and cries harder. Survi assures her Kartik will be back and puts her to bed. She goes to pray to Bappa and an inspector comes and tells her that they have no clue as to where Kartik is. Bindu says that whoever is doing all this is not human and suggests to get the priest back. Next day, Survi dreams about KaCcha marriage and wakes up feeling anxious. She is called downstairs where the saint says that they have to do something today or else it will be too late. He says someone who has seen the spirit in Haveli must go there with a bag of rice and attract the spirit so the saint can fight her. Bindu offers to go but cannot as she had not seen Iccha in Haveli. Everyone requests Survi to go and she readily agrees. The saint blesses her and gives her instructions on what to do. She reaches Haveli but does not know that Khushi has followed her.

Kartik is in a completely petrified state with Iccha being around him constantly watching his moves. He tries to run but recieves an electric shock as he touches the door, tries to get help from a stranger but they can't hear or see him 😭 . Iccha constantly reminds him that no one can see him and he'll soon be a part of her world where they will become one. She even performs some black magic on Kartik to make him forget everything and he passes out. Kartik wakes up again to find Iccha sitting beside him and staring at him. She tells him to relax and says that now that 9 days of their marriage has passed, she can kill him and take him to her world. Kartik gets more scared and he wakes up the next day as the sun hits his eyes .

Precap: Survi falls on the ground and tells Khushi to leave the place.. Khushi cries telling her mother to get up. As Survi becomes unconscious, Iccha comes and tries to.. hang Khushi?!? 🤢🤢.

I CANNOT SEE KARTIK LIKE THIS ANYMORE. He was literally shaken, looked weak and was limping as he was trying to get away from Iccha. Ankush has been doing an excellent job but it just makes me more sad for Kartik! 😭 He was terrified of Iccha, literally begging her to let him go but he was helpless 💔.

I don't like Iccha at all! 😡 She's a sadist who is enjoying watching Kartik in pain, constantly smiling and laughing at him as he in is a miserable state 😡. Being rejected at the altar is know excuse for what she's doing. And now trying to hang Khushi in the precap.. 🤢. Hope it's Survi's dream. (Why does Kartik attract all crazy women, why? 😆)

But in this episode, I loved the scene where Khushi tells Survi that if no one will do anything, she herself will bring her daddy back as she wants to be with him. Harbandana is really good in emotional scenes too. I really like that kid. I know she'll reunite with her dad soon ❤️.

EDIT: Nothing odd about Bindu, just forget it, it was a mistake 😆... btw her offering to go to Haveli for Kartik was so sweet 😳.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

I don't like Iccha at all! 😡 She's a sadist who is enjoying watching Kartik in pain, constantly smiling and laughing at him as he in is a miserable state 😡. Being rejected at the altar is know excuse for what she's doing. And now trying to hang Khushi in the precap.. 🤢. Hope it's Survi's dream. (Why does Kartik attract all crazy women, why? 😆)

But in this episode, I loved the scene where Khushi tells Survi that if no one will do anything, she herself will bring her daddy back as she wants to be with him. Harbandana is really good in emotional scenes too. I really like that kid. I know she'll reunite with her dad soon ❤️.

Did anyone feel something odd with Bindu today though? 😕

Survi isn't included into this catergory, right? 😃 If not for Survi falling for Kartik's innocence- imagine what state he would have been in 😆
Jokes aside, Kartik's state of helplessness is very sad to hear... 9 days of Iccha's torture 🥺

Thank you for the update!
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's just too much torture for Kartik & for the audience.He is suffering like anything,tried to get but couldn't.Ended up getting electrocuted.
And Ichha is just ghosting around him,messing with his head more & more
Loved the scene between Khushi & Survi as well as everything Khushi had to say about how she felt nobody was doing enough to bring her dad back,that she was gonna do something & that all she wanted was her dad to be with her.Harbandana was really good in that scene

😆 Poor Kartik.Except Survi,every single woman has been a con or a psycho or a sadist like Iccha
Simmi was nice & sweet though 😆

I didn't notice anything odd about Bindu.What about her ?
Thanks for the update Aashka
Awaaradil thumbnail
Ah! i keep forgetting about Simmi. They really didn't show anything with them so she doesn't count 😆😆.
Even Survi is a little crazy (jk!) 😆
Jokes apart, I'm not liking seeing Kartik in that state but i can't stop watching because of the curiousity and wonderful acting done by all of them.

Nothing odd about Bindu, infact i edited the part out. I was going to write something else but decided against it and forgot to erase it. Please pay no heed to it 😃
kassia thumbnail
Khushi seems to have the same determination as her parents to protect the ones she loves. It is so nice to see her love for her father that she is even prepared to search for him if nobody else was taking action. Her following of Survi was a dangerous action but one can understand her motivation. She did not have her father's love for so many years and now that she is reunited with her parents she is intent on keeping them all together.

However, I cannot understand why the writers are trying to kill her for the nth time. First, freezing, then poison injection, the deep pit, 2x kidnapping (Tai and Human trafficking, although this was a good human issue to have been addressed), burning and now attempted hanging. It just keeps getting more ridiculous that we have to endure such abuse and mental trauma against this child.
I am reminded of Tai's words to Survi, as to whether they brought her into this world only to experience pain and suffering. How much of suffering is this poor child supposed to endure! Even for a TV serial this is just ludicrous, do they think she has 9 lives to go through. I wonder what the 8th and 9th attempts the writers will conjure up. 😡
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kassia

Khushi seems to have the same determination as her parents to protect the ones she loves. It is so nice to see her love for her father that she is even prepared to search for him if nobody else was taking action. Her following of Survi was a dangerous action but one can understand her motivation. She did not have her father's love for so many years and now that she is reunited with her parents she is intent on keeping them all together.

However, I cannot understand why the writers are trying to kill her for the nth time. First, freezing, then poison injection, the deep pit, 2x kidnapping (Tai and Human trafficking, although this was a good human issue to have been addressed), burning and now attempted hanging. It just keeps getting more ridiculous that we have to endure such abuse and mental trauma against this child.
I am reminded of Tai's words to Survi, as to whether they brought her into this world only to experience pain and suffering. How much of suffering is this poor child supposed to endure! Even for a TV serial this is just ludicrous, do they think she has 9 lives to go through. I wonder what the 8th and 9th attempts the writers will conjure up. 😡

With everything that Kushi has been through- victim of kidnapping, murder attempts, being told she was adopted, than that her biological parents were Survi and Jatin, then that she was actually adopted and then that she is actually the biological daughter of KarVi, and then have her evil long lost uncle impersonate her dad, and have him abandon her at a temple,falling victim to child traffickers, and being under the impression that supernatural evil spirits exist, and a number of other murder attempts ...that too within a span of one year. 🤢- I know this is TV, but this child is in serious need of therapy... not only are writers of Indian dramas setting an unattainable standard for women, but now children too...

Coming from a rich family, that too with two well-educated parents- the suggestion of therapy (without any signs of stigma) would be nice...
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
YVR has always been kind of dark.
Survi, too was targeted by Tai but I gotta agree they've overdone it with Khushi. Poor thing had to go through so much just for a being Karvi's daughter and now the ghost drama. Yes, Survi saved her again but it can have effects on a child's mental health.