Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal58589 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This girl does have all thetaarey episodes but they keep getting deleted for the shared google drive probably due to copyright so she gave up. However i think she can zip those and share them.
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovelysweet

This girl does have all thetaarey episodes but they keep getting deleted for the shared google drive probably due to copyright so she gave up. However i think she can zip those and share them.

Who has them?
mnauman694 thumbnail
does anyone here has the episodes after 145. i tried everywhere bit could not find them. please please if anyone have them. please share it.
kluna thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysweet

Could you tell me who she is? I want to ask her personally since i intend to upload them on torrent which would it make it easily accessible for everyone without the fear of being removed.
Prashant.Patade thumbnail

Originally posted by: kluna

Could you tell me who she is? I want to ask her personally since i intend to upload them on torrent which would it make it easily accessible for everyone without the fear of being removed.

Hey Are you Old episodes of D3. I have only first 145 episodes after that i want. I want episodes from 145 to 462.
SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Guys I know the uploader personally & I helped her get all clips 1-145 back on the link. Refresh it to check. The rest links will be shared soon. Stay connected on Instagram FC @d3gang_lovers thank you 😃
Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DiptiPatel9

Guys I know the uploader personally & I helped her get all clips 1-145 back on the link. Refresh it to check. The rest links will be shared soon. Stay connected on Instagram FC @d3gang_lovers thank you 😃

Can you provide us the link for episodes 150-550?

kluna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prashant.Patade

Hey Are you Old episodes of D3. I have only first 145 episodes after that i want. I want episodes from 145 to 462.

I'm trying to get all Taarey episodes that are not on hotstar. I will update as soon as i get them all.
Meanwhile, if anyone has them or wants to help, kindly cooperate.

Originally posted by: kluna

I'm trying to get all Taarey episodes that are not on hotstar. I will update as soon as i get them all.
Meanwhile, if anyone has them or wants to help, kindly cooperate.

I Have some of them, but not all.