Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canadian01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wooo woooo hold on man. take a break u said every thing .cool a tht's enough i think [;)] well whr r u goin in summer breaks actually u know wat i m sorry i post tht msg (IS THR ANYWAY)i was really geetin bore thnxs 2 ALLAH tht u repalied 2 my msg..i think enough 4 now if u wana know anything about me thn let me know o.

bye
Eman(n don't worry i will always replay 2 ur posts)
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow Sadaf... that was pretty detailed :) well about me: I am Amreen, living in US doing BS in math and science. I am 20, must be older of all of u 😳, I am now getting addicted to these forums.. other than this, I love movies, music, poetry, reading novels, chatting and making new friends.. 😊
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey Sadaf, Amreen and Eman!

Really nice to meet ya all..Eman plz post a bit about u too dear :)

have sent u three pms about myself ...

amreen...i'm 21 so that makes me elder to you..😉

hope to have a nice time here at Pakistani forum...

keep posting....n if i reply late, forgive me coz i only have weekends to come online....hope u gals understand...😊

take care all....c ya!

sadaf18 thumbnail

guys, it is very nice to meet u all!!! (kinda late to say that coz we have been conversing for a while now...)

and Eman, I am going nowhere in summer coz i dont have any money left for a vacation. i am just gonna be working...😭

beauty_angel thumbnail

welcome evry1 new to if. sorry eman.

aqsa------

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey guys..i feel left out 😭😭..i mean i have been to this forum for a while now as u can see that i m a Goldie but i havent really made lots of friends either...so u guys mind being my friend as well...waisey i know everyone here is sooo nice that they r not gonna refuse but still its jst a formality to start a conversation..ok let me tell u abt my self..

My name is Sarah Khan..i m a junior in University of Connecticut doing Pharmacy..i m not a very talkative person but once i become friends with someone i cant shut up 😃...ummm yeah im very hard headed aik baat demagh mein ghus gai to ghus gai ( i know its very bad but kia karon im very spoiled) ohh i didnt tell u my age i m 21 will b 22 in september inshAllah..i love Salman Khan..i jst love to watch his movies, collect his posters, n everything thats got to do with him..aur kia likhon samajh nahin aa raha..arey haan i m friendly so guys i hope that u wont b hesitant to b my friend...😊

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys, It was really nice to know about you all.... Well, it seems that I'm the oldest member on this forum... I'm 23 😳. I'm doing my masters in Molecular Biology from University of Maryland.... I love to watch Pakistani dramas in my free time.

Ofcourse Sarah, I would love to be your friend... I must tell you all the people that I've been interacting with on this forum are just great.... I'm sure they all would love to be friends with you too 😊.... all you need to do is ask 😉
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww thanx soo much Maha for being my friend..😊
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello every from me i think old members of this forum knows me 😳 WELCOME canadian01 and amreen1409to join this forum i thing u will enjoys this forum very much i m fond of making friend as u like but i have no any friend i dont know what is matter with me 😆 😆 then i think i interduced my self to u my name is mashal chaudhry i m spending my matric vacations in vacations im also starts preperation of fsc 😃 i like cooking,planting,reading horrer novels,paki dramas and h+b wood movies i like shahrukh khan,tom,own wilson.lunadiocaprio,kate winslet,preeti and rani i want more and more abt 7 strange thinkg of this world i think bohat ho gaya 😆
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sarah, Maha and Mashal, Nice meeting you all, it feels so nice to see so many friendly replies! :D