Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys TRP is 1.1 (0.1 decrease) . It's on No. 4 in zee's daily soaps sharing position with JR and Mahek.
I don't know why even JR and KT have decreased TRPs. JR had 1.5 last week now 1.1 and KT had 1.5 too but now 1.2. I don't know if these trps are legit or not bc sometimes they put corrections.
It seems that all Zee shows are losing TRP or what? 😕.
I still feel even though it has fast pace and at times, can be somewhat confusing, YVR could get a little better with just little bit of promotion 🥱

Edit: Guys, I was scrolling through a page on facebook and many people are claiming that in some cities there is some problem in Set Top Boxes and are not being able to see Zee channel at all 😕.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja0802 thumbnail
now zee tv should understand that JR and mahek are promoted
they show a lot of promos of them
but still same trp with yeh vaada raha
which they dont promote at all

so it proved that which show is best 👍🏼
and if they promote it will gain more trp
but only 1.1 too less 😭
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it is not about promotion it is about content, all of zee show at present has the same theme, vamp, negativity and witchcraft.
KT and YVR the witchcraft track has been overdone every daytime show at present has this nonsense.
KKb drop because the have recycle their own track from 2 years back, nothing new to watch in that show. same can be said about JR

Mahek trp increase because it is fresh and different so people are giving it a chance.

Zee need to pay more attention to the content of their shows. too much emphasis is being place on KKB at the expense of other shows.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

it is not about promotion it is about content, all of zee show at present has the same theme, vamp, negativity and witchcraft.

KT and YVR the witchcraft track has been overdone every daytime show at present has this nonsense.
KKb drop because the have recycle their own track from 2 years back, nothing new to watch in that show. same can be said about JR

Mahek trp increase because it is fresh and different so people are giving it a chance.

Zee need to pay more attention to the content of their shows. too much emphasis is being place on KKB at the expense of other shows.

Agreed! Content is so important. I took a look at Mahek, and there seems to be a liking of the lead pair among the viewers (the main lead seems very abusive towards the female lead-not to my liking. But Mehek's family seems sweet). Kartik/Survi has so much potential... I just wish the writers would take a look at our suggestions.
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
First of all, got nothing against other shows. (hope you didn't feel I was comparing) 😊.
I've seen one episode of Mehek and to be honest it seemed nice to watch but then again if you think about it, we have seen nice and shy female leads and angry rich male leads before too. More or less, almost all Indian shows are the same. They mostly show same things in different ways.
I didn't know Kaala Teeka was also showing supernatural track right now..
I know YVR is showing a track that has been done so many times before but i've seen them and I feel YVR is showing it in a very interesting way. YVR has no promos anymore. I don't know who makes the call regarding the promos- the channel or the show makers- but i felt showing even one promo during starting of a new track can create interest and attract veiwers. Even if they've lost interest, promos can always make them interested again.

But i have to agree, though i don't know about KT cause i have not seen it, Jamai Raja and YVR do need a change. There are so many great tracks they can choose from through which they can carry on their show with some positivity and not rely on vamps 👍🏼.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

Am not sure if it's content that draws in the TRPs.Like I still don't know why the high TRPs for Saathiya or Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai or Naagin or Brahmarakshas or Kumkum Bhagya or the scripted reality shows

And I definitely don't believe BARC's sample size reflects the true picture of audiences' viewing preferences on a pan India basis.Let's face it,BARC measurement is no census.And we certainly can't compare the extrapolation to that done by NSSO which represents the true scenario with a very small margin for error. NSSO's survey on consumption & health expenditure can be predicted with accuracy on the basis of a sample size comprising all sections of our demography cause expenses depend on income & hence you can predict the behaviour of the population
It's not the same for TV viewing though which is not the same as necessary expense,something one does when free & so can be highly subjective

And if content truly is the king,I feel Sanyukt on Zee is a nice show.Rather than focussing on romance which seems to be the staple for the majority of the shows,it rather delves into the conflicts that every family goes through,the trials of parenthood that is & it does it quite well.Still it has got horrible TRPs.But then that's only my opinion

And lastly with some reports surfacing about TRP manipulation,I wouldn't be surprised if any of it is actually true

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe Hindi dramas are known for their lead pairs and the romantic component. Which is why it is so new to me. When it comes to content i stick to Tamil dramas- fortunately they still come up with a few good serials, and there seems to be a louder outcry/demand for better flow and less over-dramatization.
For example, there is one series in which A single mother was the lead, that looked at relationships (mother-daughter, mother-son, servant-boss/friend/well-wisher, mother/niece, mother/nephew...) there was still some unnecessary dramatization, but I endured it - romance is rarely given the level of importance that hindi dramas give (which i appreciate). I think that is why more and more hindi dramas are being dubbed in to tamil (unfortunately, this is leading to a number of job losses).

I have to admit, I do prefer tamil dramas over hindi dramas for its ability to carry on without having to depend on romance or a lead pair. But, ofcourse YVR is an exemption and that has to do with the interesting story-line between the Kartik/Survi (age difference, friction created by personality). I just expected more concentration on their relationship than the other stuff.
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I believe Hindi dramas are known for their lead pairs and the romantic component. Which is why it is so new to me. When it comes to content i stick to Tamil dramas- fortunately they still come up with a few good serials, and there seems to be a louder outcry/demand for better flow and less over-dramatization.

For example, there is one series in which A single mother was the lead, that looked at relationships (mother-daughter, mother-son, servant-boss/friend/well-wisher, mother/niece, mother/nephew...) there was still some unnecessary dramatization, but I endured it - romance is rarely given the level of importance that hindi dramas give (which i appreciate). I think that is why more and more hindi dramas are being dubbed in to tamil (unfortunately, this is leading to a number of job losses).

I have to admit, I do prefer tamil dramas over hindi dramas for its ability to carry on without having to depend on romance or a lead pair. But, ofcourse YVR is an exemption and that has to do with the interesting story-line between the Kartik/Survi (age difference, friction created by personality). I just expected more concentration on their relationship than the other stuff.

I haven't watched much shows of late but going by the TRPs you can safely say,those heavy on the romance component draw in the huge numbers which is such a shame cause it spells doom for shows that tend to tread a different story.Since TRPs dictate storyline,many of them eventually are turned into run of the mill romance capers while the rest of them are pulled off air no sooner than they begin.

Have to commend the YVR team though for having churned out a show that has the right mix of all the components that makes YVR more enjoyable for me as an audience

Nice to know that you are having such good mix of shows in Tamil.Getting to see beautiful stories,as an audience I could ask for nothing more 😊
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago