Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Again Mariam and Nimra?😲did they do anything unbearable?😲I am hesitited of watching this episode.😕

Basically Mariam lost her child but hasnt learnt her lesson n Nimra's husband has paid money to that guy Hina liked pehle to create a mess and Nimra as usual is busy targeting Hina than checking on her own husband and as per precap and new promo it seems Faisal Qureshi's character enters the scene and that Hina's ex has managed to create some cracks between Adil-Hina thanks to Nimra talking rubbish to Adil oh the only good bit is next epi Adil-Hina's baby arrives!

Oh n the domestic helps at Adils place are the smartest 👏 😆
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you so much for the review @RD.
I couldn't resist watching the episode, before I read your comment. and I am glad that I did. coz Adil and Hina deserve it.

I was happy to watch the maid telling Adil about Mariam poisoning Hina's guice. then Mariam's fall. I laughed a lot watching her damaged face, thinking that she'll need another plastic surgery soon ;)

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hina is really pregnant?😲
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god! I just watched the episodes. somehow I was not watching as Adil Hina story was stopped there between Adil's children and Hina's helplessness. but omg, their story started to run honestly❤️❤️ I am so happy for Hina❤️ Adil -Hina ..aww they gonna be parents soon❤️ this is so beautiful <3they made my day😳

First time,I saw a show which is that bold. I guess this is inspired from true story thats why. I am so gonna watch this show. the show is so unlike others. Nouman and Sara have done fabulous job in the episodes! <3 I love the chemistry, the comfort, the flexibility they share.. beautiful! ❤️ like a husband wife. so mature and comfortable.

I can't get over the scene when the pregnancy news was disclosed by the doc and Hina was so happy!❤️ first time I saw her smiling so wholeheartedly! God bless her, Adil and their child :')
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
worth the watch? what's the plot line? Anyone...😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is an mature love between the lead couple and now chichora shhaak between them??? makes no sense after knowing the way his son in law is and the rest of the family behaves towards hina... adil has doubts ???? I guess male ego and blood is thicker than marriage ??? who knows ...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ exactly my view the MU seems lame and immature!
cimba thumbnail
it seems to me that families are selfish and unappriciative in general. people forget what good things came to them by one of them giving up so much in life. most of the families forget positive things and only remember nag nag and nag... this is a common general theory of life not in particular to any one. feel the same happening here ...
hina's sister and brother forgot all the good things in life came to them by hina and her hubby.. now all of the sudden all of the attitude.!!!!! adil forgot that his kids were pain in the rumpus and more or less caused so much grief to his first wife driving her to death. hina being a understanding person and a good wife is all out the window and he will start his doubts on her instigated by non other than low life ,wife beater,money hungry, son in law...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Todays episode was amazing. Finally Hina won. and proved herself innocent.
Nimra realized her mistakes. Zohaib admits that his father is lucky to have Hina as a wife.
but the most beautiful scene was Hina declaring her good luck to have Adeel as a husband.
Just when every thing seems perfect Adeel got ill.😲
cimba thumbnail
indeed was a sweet episode. would love to see little romance between lead couple. I know not a teen romance or a out and out open but little couple time would be nice to see. ❤️