Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I see no reason to buy house either. That does make hina look like a money sucking young wife also. At that point I too would be concerned and angry at my father. I have to be on Adil's kids side that they r worried for $$$ now. No need to be nasty to hina on everyday bases but money is a big problem. Cook/ house hold help is so impressed with hina
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agreed...buying a house spending 5 crore is way too much. He could have help them renting a house somewhere else.
That daughter in law is really a put off.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Agreed...buying a house spending 5 crore is way too much. He could have help them renting a house somewhere else.

That daughter in law is really a put off.

Gina Ali is doing gr8 job by making us hate her. I used to find her funny in Besharam as Saba. although she was irritating. πŸ˜• Then I felt bored watching her as Areesha in Aap Key Liye. πŸ₯± but now ..I can't stand her in Ahsaas.
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Gina Ali is doing gr8 job by making us hate her. I used to find her funny in Besharam as Saba. although she was irritating. πŸ˜• Then I felt bored watching her as Areesha in Aap Key Liye. πŸ₯± but now ..I can't stand her in Ahsaas.

I found following note online which sounds like written by Ghana Ali herself πŸ˜†:

Ghana Ali is a very beautiful looking actress and model. She is a very young and a very talented girl who is a famous for her drama serial Aap Key Liyen. She is a good looking and a charming looking model. She is having a abilities to do more hard work because she is also having a genius mind in her acting and modeling work.

πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg
full of it... just to show we are correct in finding her irritating and no good. it sounds so shallow and airhead just like most of her characters.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
they have to find replacement instead of her.
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

omg
full of it... just to show we are correct in finding her irritating and no good. it sounds so shallow and airhead just like most of her characters.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
they have to find replacement instead of her.

🀣

Word Count: 0

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I found following note online which sounds like written by Ghana Ali herself πŸ˜†:

Ghana Ali is a very beautiful looking actress and model. She is a very young and a very talented girl who is a famous for her drama serial Aap Key Liyen. She is a good looking and a charming looking model. She is having a abilities to do more hard work because she is also having a genius mind in her acting and modeling work.

πŸ˜†

Thank you for the informations. πŸ˜ƒ I can't believe that we are discusing her.πŸ˜†

Well. I found another post (maybe written by her tooπŸ˜‰ ):

Basically the new comer in industry, born on June 15, 1990. She is living in Karachi because of her drama projects there. Nowadays drama serials Besharam, Sayae Diwar Bhi Nahi and Sangdil are airing on different popular channels and everyone is praising of this great talent in Pakistan.

The bold actress fits best in any role, however the list of dramas can count on fingers but day by day she is moving towards the destination where she dreams for. Like any other actress, Ghana Ali also dreams for Films and ready to accept any such offer whether in Pakistan or in other country.

However her roles in dramas are not leading, yet she has power in her acting. We are looking her as the rising and talented heroine of Pakistani drama industry but her fans criticize Ghana just for the negative roles she has done in dramas. Even then, anyone can appreciate the skills in acting.

5 ft 7 inches height of Ghana Ali makes her feminine elegance prominent but we expect her to lose more weight. Now she is working with Fawad Khan in the recent ad of Silkbank and wishes her to look in the mega projects.

Now I have another reason to hate her. 😑 She's going to work with Fawad Khan.😲

Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Hahaha great talent in Pakistan...πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hahaha great talent in Pakistan...πŸ˜†