Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So agree with both of you about Hina's attitude.
Specially when she was mentioning about Adeel's children's attitude over their marriage... she knew what is going to happen, it was expected. nothing surprising.

I loved the scene from the morning when Adeel asked Hina for the breakfast from her home and touched her face with affection.
I'm watching this show for Noman Ijaz.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

So agree with both of you about Hina's attitude.

Specially when she was mentioning about Adeel's children's attitude over their marriage... she knew what is going to happen, it was expected. nothing surprising.

This too. She just stood there silently when Adeel repeatedly said sorry. I though she might hold his hands and say : it is ok. it is not your fault. 😆 but how did a sweet couple like Adeel and his late wife have this rude son.🤢

I loved the scene from the morning when Adeel asked Hina for the breakfast from her home and touched her face with affection.
I'm watching this show for Noman Ijaz.

I just love him in this show. he is a sweetheart.😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i melt the way he treats her with respect and affection. ❤️ i guess me being older teenage romance doesn't excite me as much as this kind of sweet gestures.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Adeel❤️ the way he treats Hina,my heart melts away! and yes when he touched her face ,it was so cute❤️ throughout the epi,I was gushing out they look so cute❤️

btw I am happy that both want to live up to their marriage,thank god none is doing drama after getting married knowingly..I like this honesty! ❤️
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Oh no... I don't want any triangle ..I want Adeel Hina...

Allah forgive me for saying this...I hate that actor who is doing daughter in law character !!

but FQ's character I feel at some point,Addel Hina will face separation and that time FQ will enter,he is most probably a suitor for her younger sis as shown in promo! but he ends up liking her, means Adeel is missing from the scene, otherwise how can he propose her in the presence of Adeel?

if I am not wrong,maybe we can get a full fledged love story of Adeel-Hina!❤️
cimba thumbnail
most dont like the daughter in law actor ... so no worries ... if i have to watch her in another show i will go .
i think it will be a suitor for someone else but he will fall for her thinking there is a huge age gap between adeel and hina so try mar lo ...sab chalta hai... i dont want to see adeel and hina separate. that will make her look like a gold digger and selfish.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I prefer seperation on death of Adeel. yet I have a feeling that something bad will happen to him. Isn't the show about dysfunctional?😕 I don't know what does this mean. but I read it somewhere!😊
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
cimba thumbnail
I don't like the behavior of hin's family. Brother and sisters are not understanding the loss Gina suffered and mom is stuck on broken record Gina ruined her life and sulky face. Adil's daughter is suppressed by her husband and his family for what reason??? She should just leave that bossy ,money sucking leech of a husband for good. She tells him off here and there but at the end she seems fearful. Daughter in law is a loss case.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

I don't like the behavior of hin's family. Brother and sisters are not understanding the loss Gina suffered and mom is stuck on broken record Gina ruined her life and sulky face.

I don't understand why did Adeel gift them that house and car. They have their own house which is a good one. it looks like Hina married him for his money. and this is not true.
I think Hina's mom is right , coz Hina herself said that she got married to Adeel because of her family's bad situation. Also Hina's mom is aware of age difference between Adeel and Hina..and that his family are against the marriage ..so Hina must be facing a lot of problems.😊
BTW do you know that Sara's debut show was with Ijaz , and he played her father in it?😲

Adil's daughter is suppressed by her husband and his family for what reason??? She should just leave that bossy ,money sucking leech of a husband for good. She tells him off here and there but at the end she seems fearful. Daughter in law is a loss case.

I think Nimra deserves that husband , coz she's not better than him. she behaved so badly with Hina , and talked rudely to her own father. Daughter in law is doing amazing job as the mean bahu. 😡
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Adil Hina bits r worth a watch totally cant say the same about the rest of it tho and the actress playing Adils daughter in law is such a put off :(