Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Last episode was veeery beautiful . I looove it . each character was positive except Mariam, who made me laugh a lot when she was wondering how did Hina manage to trap 2 rich ppl: Adil and Sarmad! she looks horrible. and I really bity Zohaib:(
Sarah and FQ share an amazing chemistry . I wish they dragged the show a bit . but I am fine with the ending. and I hope they come togather in another show.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
YAARON...PLZ WATCH THE SAMI NAVIN NEW SHOW ON URDU1 ...BEINTEHA...epi 1

..ITS EPIC...n plz review on it's thread

Jaldi dekh

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't understand how Hina ends up enjoying Adil's properties! Isn't she said to the lawyer that she doesn't want anything!!
FQ's role was good but I didn't like his getup for this show.
He was walking with a white running shoes in the office, also black and white floral print ladies tops..😳
Edited by Neel_M - 7 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I didn't understand how Hina ends up enjoying Adil's properties! Isn't she said to the lawyer that she doesn't want anything!!

FQ's role was good but I didn't like his getup for this show.
He was walking with a white running shoes in the office, also black and white floral print ladies tops..😳

😆😆 so true, I was so shocked to see him, overall he had a real bad wardrobe, wonder who was his stylist, he should never work with him/ her.Specially after seeing him in Aaop ke liye, not sure why he'd pick those clothes, the most laughable comment was Adeel's daughter saying he is looking cool, 😃 I mean from what angle?😆😆 I love FQ, he is a very fine actor, and any role he plays he puts his heart and soul in to it, even here, he was really good even in this small cameo.. Wish they had given some more time to Sarmat and Hina. The whole thing was so rushed, also they did not do any justice to Marium at all. Its like they just rushed everything after Adeel's death. Anyway overall not a bad story. I wish Sara and Faisal come together again with some good story, they look good together.
I miss FQ on screen after Aao ke liye, I do not watch his current pathetic dramas, but wish he choose his projects wisely, he was so good with Arij in Aap ke Liye. Hopefully soon we will get to see him in some good drama, Even Arj I have not seen her after AKL, wish to see them again.