Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

With whom is Sarah Khan paired here with

FQ OR NAUMAN

Coz both r way too old for her

With Noman ..FQ is only doing a cameo here.😃

but believe me this show is mature so that you don't even recognize the age difference between Adil and Hina.😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

Despite the mini leap the Sarmad -Hina track looks so rushed and I do like Zohaib & Nimra a lot now for how they want to be there for Hina I wish they would have ended this on a happy family note without the Sarmad track which is pretty half baked n rushed!

I can't call it a track. it is a cameo by FQ. and it gives a good message too. A widow can stay loyal to her hubby. can rise her son independently. but she also deserves happiness. The sacrifice Hina made by marrying a widowed man. the happiness she made him feel..all the good things she did..she turned 2 selfish persons (Zohaib and Nimra) to good ppl. she deserves another chance in life. and the way Sarmad's mom reacted to her son wanting to marry a widow show how society look at widows. It is a good touch by the writer.
Also casting FQ in this role is superb..coz we can't feel good if she ended up marrying a 3rd grad actor. FQ looks gr8 , his character is well written. I love how Sarmad doesn't fall for his mom's blackmailing .
Also loved his confession to Hina. When he said that he wants to marty her, and he waited long...Awww my heart went for him. 😳 and I jumped happily saying : my Shaheer is back.😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sarah Khan and nauman
Ewww

What the hell is this
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Despite the mini leap the Sarmad -Hina track looks so rushed and I do like Zohaib & Nimra a lot now for how they want to be there for Hina I wish they would have ended this on a happy family note without the Sarmad track which is pretty half baked n rushed!

Well I am happy that they are ending the show at this point. This track is just to show that Hina too deserves happiness and a loyal man in the end. It is kinda practical and fair ending. And I am happy that there are not many epis without Adil,I want Adil Hina as the memory in my mind.😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@awida @Jes - I am not against Hina remarrying which is a v positive thing to show nor am I complaining about the number of epis i am just saying they cud have shown good developing friendship at work between Hina-Sarmad some better build up to this love from Sarmads end thats all ! Not against the track at all just wud have preferred if it was laid out better!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Adeel and hina was a marriage of understanding and convenience. That was not a relationship of love but was a relationship of mutual respect, trust, understanding and need at the time. Adeel took great care of his wives and family. Great guy
Hina for a long run needs someone her age and more compatible than a father figure type husband.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@awida @Jes - I am not against Hina remarrying which is a v positive thing to show nor am I complaining about the number of epis i am just saying they cud have shown good developing friendship at work between Hina-Sarmad some better build up to this love from Sarmads end thats all ! Not against the track at all just wud have preferred if it was laid out better!

You are right @RD. It is quite surprising to see Sarmad who wasn't standing Hina in the beginning falling for her all of sudden. I too would've love to see more of their bonding before his confession and proposal. but seeing him appreciating Hina's layality to her husband, his constant refusing to marry a girl who doesn't match his interest, seeing Hina comfortible enough to tell him about her sister's alliance, show how their friendship and relationship developed during those 2 years.😊
Maybe makers didn't want to hurt Adil's fans by showing Hina falling for someone else.😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

Adeel and hina was a marriage of understanding and convenience. That was not a relationship of love but was a relationship of mutual respect, trust, understanding and need at the time. Adeel took great care of his wives and family. Great guy

Hina for a long run needs someone her age and more compatible than a father figure type husband.

True. and it is the best way they end this show..😃 I felt really bad when I watched the ending of Hatheli which was Zaib's falling on Salman's grave dead. such unrealistic death..they didn't even have a hubby wife real relationship.😲
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the positive message this show ended with. FQ had his famous cute smile in the last episode few times. ❤️ sweet that Adil's daughter played a key part in getting Sarmat and Hina together. Stepson also was happily involved in the future festivity. 🤗