Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
After watching the promo of next episode, it seems like FQ will help Hina understand business. I am excited to watch him.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good episode and good show.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

episode 21:
FQ entered the show as Adil's employee. He doesn't like Hina, they have different approaches to work.
Adil proved again how much a wonderful hubby and father he is, how much he loves Hina, trusts and respects her.
Precap made me sad.
cimba thumbnail
Adeel is a wonderful husband Do they exist this good???

Pre cap did break my heart too. It will be nice to wTch FQ and hina how they work
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Adeel 💔 but the epi on the whole was nice!
cimba thumbnail
honestly this show has not had a bad episode yet. yes there has been few slow but watching the lead pair ... actually noman ijaz makes up for it. ... hina has no expressions on her face at all... never in this show at all. no happy, anxious ...just sad and somber ... she is getting a bit boring after Adele is gone...😭
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

honestly this show has not had a bad episode yet. yes there has been few slow but watching the lead pair ... actually noman ijaz makes up for it. ... hina has no expressions on her face at all... never in this show at all. no happy, anxious ...just sad and somber ... she is getting a bit boring after Adele is gone...😭

Totally agree about Hina, not a single facial expressions, same goes with her mother...both of their flat expressionless acting is just too much.

Now a days I'm loving adil's son for bacoming a man in front of his evil wife.

Overall the show is amazing, Adil's death will make a huge difference and hopefully FQ will make it for Adil.😕😕
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

The best episode so far. It is heart breaking to see a man like Adil dying after giving so much happiness to others. 😭 I felt like I lost a family member. this is how Noman made this character relatable. I cried with Hina. Sara did a wonderful job in that scene.
FQ is doing what he does best. a character with many shades. but I loved how he discovered Minal's hunger for welth.
I don't understand what made Adil write that Wasiyyat . He should've stuck to Islamic rules , and let his property be divided as usual. coz he knows that giving most of his property to Hina won't go well with his sons, and will make them hate her. Alhamdulillah she gave them everything, coz I don't want to watch another hatestory. Although I felt bad for baby Hassan , coz he deserves a part of the property.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Word Count: 0

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Despite the mini leap the Sarmad -Hina track looks so rushed and I do like Zohaib & Nimra a lot now for how they want to be there for Hina I wish they would have ended this on a happy family note without the Sarmad track which is pretty half baked n rushed!