Iccha takes Kartik, Survi vows to bring him back in Wednesday's epi.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Survi reaches the Haveli and is shocked to see Kartik marrying Iccha. She urges him to stop but in vain. The wedding rituals get completed by the time she enters the room and Iccha manages to take Kartik away with her. Survi is locked in the room and the haveli starts to burn. A scared Survi shouts for help and passes out. The scene shifts to Karvi bedroom where Survi wakes up with flashbacks of the unfortunate incident. The family comes to her aid and Survi tells them everything. She is told by Aniket that 7 days have passed since everything happened and she had been unconscious the whole time. Survi laments that she didn't believe Kartik when there was time. Aniket says he couldn't find anything about Iccha and Lata says that it's because she was a spirit. A saint is brought to help them. Survi says that there are no such things as ghosts but the family members request her to let the saint continue. The saint says that the spirit has taken Kartik and she will kill him. This angers Survi and she starts yelling at the saint. She turns around to see Khushi standing there. Khushi runs into her room and cries holding a family photo as Survi hugs her 😭. In the precap, the saint gives Survi a bag and tells him to go to the place where she saw Iccha. Survi goes there and starts throwing something. We see Khushi has followed her. Khushi sees something and calls out to Survi to watch out.

Kartik is forced to take pheras and apply sindoor to Iccha in front of Survi who cries and screams at him to stop. As the rituals get completed, Iccha takes him away. He sees Survi inside the burning Haveli and tries to go to help her but Iccha makes him pass out. Kartik is then showed to be sleeping on bed. He wakes up on hearing sound of anklets and is startled when he sees Iccha. He tells her to let him go and that he's scared of her .

Kartik looked in a really bad state.. his eyes were black and he was literally terrified of Iccha. I wonder what went on with him in those 7 days. It doesn't seem that Iccha is a ghost anymore.. she was worried when Survi had broke the window as if she could foil her plans πŸ˜•. It does look like they're trying to make Kartik crazy for real. I'm really hating Iccha rn.. Meher was better! πŸ˜†

I still don't trust Aniket, he seems negative to me.. He just gives some creepy vibes and this didn't happen when he was shown grown up after the second leap. If he is indeed innocent, then he is the most stupidest person ever.. how do you not know anyhing about a girl you have chosen to marry? He is shown to be literally clueless about this girl. He doesn't even know her parents! Also, I felt Aniket and Kishore did find something at the house they went to but they didn't really show anything about it.

I thought this time we'll see Kartik saving SuShi but I guess now Survi will save Kartik again.. (hope i'm wrong though).
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so confused with everything that's going on
They are showing Ichha can conjure up a fire & she makes things move but then yeah like you mentioned she seemed disturbed that Survi might foil her plan.So might not be a spirit after all.I don't know πŸ˜•
The state Kartik is in is just too much for me 😭 Those were some serious dark circles & he was so scared of her.His line " Tum chali jaao,mujhe dar lagta hai tumse " Had me
Aniket if not the masterning has to be really dumb to have chosen to marry a girl,he knows nothing about
But I still feel,maybe he has some purpose.Else why would the makers bother to bring him back after like 5 months
Thank you so much for the wonderful update Aashka
And the moniker you came up with " KaCcha " 🀣

Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

I am so confused with everything that's going on

They are showing Ichha can conjure up a fire & she makes things move but then yeah like you mentioned she seemed disturbed that Survi might foil her plan.So might not be a spirit after all.I don't knowπŸ˜•
The state Kartik is in is just too much for me😭Those were some serious dark circles & he was so scared of her. His line " Tum chali jaao,mujhe dar lagta hai tumse " Had me
Aniket if not the masterning has to be really dumb to have chosen to marry a girl,he knows nothing about
But I still feel,maybe he has some purpose.Else why would the makers bother to bring him back after like 5 months
Thank you so much for the wonderful update Aashka
And the moniker you came up with " KaCcha "🀣

As you said, CVs won't have bothered to bring Aniket back if he didn't serve any big purpose. There's more to Aniket-Iccha. Ithink we can just wait and watch .
BOLD: i was really scared for Kartik.. he's terrified of Iccha. I wonder what she had done in the 7 days to make a guy like Kartik be like that 🀒.
and KaCcha.. it was so random πŸ˜ƒ. I was thinking about KiCcha and suddenly i realised we could make out ''KaCha' too πŸ˜†.
and you're welcome but I know some people might not get my posts because i sometimes don't go into details of what happened and when. So i hope people read a proper written update if they've missed the episode 😊.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update! It is well written and provides just the right amount of detail πŸ˜‰
The YVR writing team seem to be having a difficult time keeping things connected. The storyline seems choppy. The previous track was the same, but I continued to watch because of Krishna's character (Ankush's acting was impressive) and Tai-Pyare-Krishna comedy.

Since Survi unmasked Tai to Kartik the series has become confusing... it seems as if the team is having a bit of difficulty taking KarVi's story further... I have a feeling this may be due to TRPs... it takes time for a track to develop. If the series isn't given the time to develop a new track, due to the fear of TRPs dropping, how are the writers supposed to come out with an end product that flows better. And if the writing does not seem to flow, how will the actors be able to showcase their talents.

Ankush so far has been doing a terrific job, but Survi's character has taken a hit. She is becoming too much of the "perfect female lead". That is one of the things I dislike about Indian dramas. The female leads are shown as having no flaws. I wish they would show Survi having some flaws too- it would make the character more likable. Sonal is a great actress- she deserves to have the opportunity to showcase her talents more. Kartik/Krishna's characters were more complex-they are good at heart but have been shown to have made mistakes (some worse than others) due to various circumstances (such as Tai's scheming)- making their characters more likeable in addition to giving Ankush more opportunity to showcase his acting talents.

I think that is why I like KarVi/Sonkush so much. I am all for female empowerment through the portrayal of strong women, but it is also humbling to see women onscreen make mistakes and workout what is right or wrong within themselves and actually work on developing who they are to understand what they want and need. Survi has only had the opportunity to do this when she is with Kartik (after 8 and 7 year leaps)- and Sonal has done a fabulous job giving life to the scenes. YVR's greatest boon is KarVi/Sonkush- which shouldn't be a surprise since the story is about them- and the writing and direction around their scenes (emotional, romantic, fun squabbles, love/hate enmity, friendship). I wish the YVR Team and channel will let the series comeback to it and develop it further. I would love it if they do. Depicting a natural progression in the lives of the characters always works.
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Thank you so much for the written update! It is well written and provides just the right amount of detailπŸ˜‰

The YVR writing team seem to be having a difficult time keeping things connected. The storyline seems choppy. The previous track was the same, but I continued to watch because of Krishna's character (Ankush's acting was impressive) and Tai-Pyare-Krishna comedy.

Since Survi unmasked Tai to Kartik the series has become confusing... it seems as if the team is having a bit of difficulty taking KarVi's story further... I have a feeling this may be due to TRPs... it takes time for a track to develop. If the series isn't given the time to develop a new track, due to the fear of TRPs dropping, how are the writers supposed to come out with an end product that flows better. And if the writing does not seem to flow, how will the actors be able to showcase their talents.

Ankush so far has been doing a terrific job, but Survi's character has taken a hit. She is becoming too much of the "perfect female lead". That is one of the things I dislike about Indian dramas. The female leads are shown as having no flaws. I wish they would show Survi having some flaws too- it would make the character more likable. Sonal is a great actress- she deserves to have the opportunity to showcase her talents more. Kartik/Krishna's characters were more complex-they are good at heart but have been shown to have made mistakes (some worse than others) due to various circumstances (such as Tai's scheming)- making their characters more likeable in addition to giving Ankush more opportunity to showcase his acting talents.

I think that is why I like KarVi/Sonkush so much. I am all for female empowerment through the portrayal of strong women, but it is also humbling to see women onscreen make mistakes and workout what is right or wrong within themselves and actually work on developing who they are to understand what they want and need. Survi has only had the opportunity to do this when she is with Kartik (after 8 and 7 year leaps)- and Sonal has done a fabulous job giving life to the scenes. YVR's greatest boon is KarVi/Sonkush- which shouldn't be a surprise since the story is about them- and the writing and direction around their scenes (emotional, romantic, fun squabbles, love/hate enmity, friendship). I wish the YVR Team and channel will let the series comeback to it and develop it further. I would love it if they do. Depicting a natural progression in the lives of the characters always works.

I agree that the storyline became a bit confusing after Tai's revelation. I have a feeling that the confusion in Krishna track could've been created because Ankush was leaving the show (there were rumours regarding this).. and because the storyline got a little disrupted during that time, the confusion and rush carried on to the new track also due to falling TRPs. It could also be that CVs are having a creative block because they could've definitely done something better even after Karvishi uniting and due to the fact that the serial has to keep going, they're rushing the stories.
I agree that both Ankush and Sonal are doing a terrific job and their chemistry is really good. I also kinda think that they should've brought Khushi track much later. I don't mind seeing a serial with the leads having kids but there should've been more of Karvi romance before Khushi (and even before marriage but whatever).
Also, just like you, I support the female empowerment too but i have to say, Indian TV serials glorify female leads way too much making them absolutely perfect. I really don't ser the point in this but this is what happens. Every serial is about the female and how perfect she is. I like Survi very much.. I could identify with her because unlike the actual female leads of serials she didn't just sit crying and praying to god but got into action. She did pray to god but also made actual efforts to bring Tai's truth out. During separation tracks in serials, the female lead just listens to what all the male lead has to say about her but Survi fought back and you definitely don't expect a female lead to choke someone and threaten to hurt them but Survi did during Khushi track and even Meher track. But then again, like others, Survi always emerges as the one who is right and always saving everyone.. and i don't want to see that. I want Survi to make mistakes too, realise them and say sorry too. In other serials too, I always get more interested in the male leads because they make mistakes due to anger or fear and are not always goody good. It's easier to relate with them πŸ˜†.
puja0802 thumbnail
but how aniket and krishor save survi??
they don't know about that house
kassia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

I agree that the storyline became a bit confusing after Tai's revelation. I have a feeling that the confusion in Krishna track could've been created because Ankush was leaving the show (there were rumours regarding this).. and because the storyline got a little disrupted during that time, the confusion and rush carried on to the new track also due to falling TRPs. It could also be that CVs are having a creative block because they could've definitely done something better even after Karvishi uniting and due to the fact that the serial has to keep going, they're rushing the stories.
I agree that both Ankush and Sonal are doing a terrific job and their chemistry is really good. I also kinda think that they should've brought Khushi track much later. I don't mind seeing a serial with the leads having kids but there should've been more of Karvi romance before Khushi (and even before marriage but whatever).
Also, just like you, I support the female empowerment too but i have to say, Indian TV serials glorify female leads way too much making them absolutely perfect. I really don't ser the point in this but this is what happens. Every serial is about the female and how perfect she is. I like Survi very much.. I could identify with her because unlike the actual female leads of serials she didn't just sit crying and praying to god but got into action. She did pray to god but also made actual efforts to bring Tai's truth out. During separation tracks in serials, the female lead just listens to what all the male lead has to say about her but Survi fought back and you definitely don't expect a female lead to choke someone and threaten to hurt them but Survi did during Khushi track and even Meher track. But then again, like others, Survi always emerges as the one who is right and always saving everyone.. and i don't want to see that. I want Survi to make mistakes too, realise them and say sorry too. In other serials too, I always get more interested in the male leads because they make mistakes due to anger or fear and are not always goody good. It's easier to relate with them πŸ˜†.

Thank you to you both for identifying and discussing the issues so well.

You are on point on all of them. The rushed storyline has really not helped in facilitating the characters growth or the story which always leaves the viewers with a sense of incompleteness and more questions than resolutions. This is the biggest dissatisfaction we have to deal with when the writers are more concerned about the TRP rather than staying true to the storyline. We have seen so many good serials being ruined because of this. It seems like YVR is following the same path and committing the same mistake. I hope saner heads prevail with the writing team and we get back to the style they utilised in the beginning and enjoy the successful serial it's been so far. Otherwise, once it ends, it will be adieu to Indian serials for me as it is the only show I watch.

While I have loved Survi's character as she has been a breath of fresh air in terms of her intelligence and strong personality, She is unfortunately, slowly being turned into a Saint who saves the day and can do no wrong like all other Indian TV serial leading ladies. The Big Question is why is this type casting so prevalent in Indian serials? Anyone with an answer maybe?
What makes a character interesting it how human they are portrayed with all the good and bad and imperfections so that the audience can connect and relate to the character. It also helps the character to grow as an individual and with her loved ones. The Actress has show that at a young age she has the ability to stretch her skills and maturity to successfully play a married women with a 7 year old child. She should be given a wider range to show off those skills and talent in different scenarios of vulnerability, failures or redemptions instead of the repetitive Joan of Arc.

I would really like to see the two leads being given the opportunity to take the story forward focused on their relationship at a normal pace. They have the skills, talent and chemistry to successfully pull this off. The producers should not lost this opportunity in making it an even more successful serial and I get to continue watching the serial
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by kassia - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

but how aniket and krishor save survi??

they don't know about that house

Aniket just said that he and Kishore reached there and found her lying unconscious. I don't know how they got to know about Haveli or the fact that Survi was at Haveli πŸ˜†.
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Thank you so much for the written update! It is well written and provides just the right amount of detail πŸ˜‰

The lines in bold.I agree with you cause storylines have to be follow the TRP trend & hence everything seems rushed & is really confusing
Also agree more than Survi,it's Kartik who is more relateable & human.He isn't perfect but then who is & that's the best thing about him

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

As you said, CVs won't have bothered to bring Aniket back if he didn't serve any big purpose. There's more to Aniket-Iccha. Ithink we can just wait and watch .
BOLD: i was really scared for Kartik.. he's terrified of Iccha. I wonder what she had done in the 7 days to make a guy like Kartik be like that 🀒.
and KaCcha.. it was so random πŸ˜ƒ. I was thinking about KiCcha and suddenly i realised we could make out ''KaCha' too πŸ˜†.
and you're welcome but I know some people might not get my posts because i sometimes don't go into details of what happened and when. So i hope people read a proper written update if they've missed the episode 😊.

This line of yours hit me hard.Kartik really is a fearless guy.Wonder what Ichha did to him 😭