-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why they make such an issue for sachi going out 😕 I mean that is it a rule that the bride and groom shouldn't go out during this period of time 😲 actually Im Muslim and I have no idea this ritual 🤔 and also in my friend wedding and she was Hindu we were shopping tell the day of wedding in Delhi ... that's why I'm very confused with this ritual 😕 can anyone explain it please

Just trying to activate the forum 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not sure, but in my family all of us limited to where we could go...still don't know why though 😉
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
In some cultures they do have these things
before marriage a. you can't meet each other.
b. you are not allowed to see each other faces.
and I know some more weird stuff that goes on after marriage lol
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually hamare yahan bhi shaadi ke kuch din pehla both bride n bridegroom are not allowed to meet each other n also they are not allowed to go out also...but jaise aaj ke zamane hai to mostly the boys go out but they do take some protection with them..so this is how it happens at my place...
otherwise about sanchi all i can say the family are behaving like that because they care a lot about sanchi n agar kuch gadbad ho jata to..thats why it was clearly said they are not allowed to go out..😊
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Marriage is an auspicious ritual but its surrounded by many rules and conditions as the elders believe that they help in retaining it the same way, breaking the customs is considered as inauspicious.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its actually one of the only things I like to follow. Yes its not part of all cultures. Its for safety and its good time to spend with family before getting married.
Also, I didn't mind Sachi sneaking out as much as I minded her going on stage and telling everyone how she is breaking rules and how this DJ matters to her more than elder's advise. I mean she gets to do a lot of sneaking around so if for once she has to listen to elder's for her own marriage then she should have listened.