Kartik takes a huge step to save SuShi from Iccha in Tuesday's episode

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kartik cries alone sitting behind the bed while holding his and Survi's picture. He says that he's helpless and has no choice 😭. Iccha comes there and again threatens to hurt SuShi. Later, Kartik sees Khushi praying to Bappa for him and he says sorry. He tells her that he will make everything OK and will not let anything happen to them. Kartik then tells Khushi that he has to go and tells her that she has to tell Survi that Kartik loves her alot. Khushi asks him where he is going but Kartik says that he can't tell her but that it will make everything alright again. He leaves as Khushi looks on crying. Kartik reaches the Haveli and Iccha gets him ready for the marriage. She splashes some water on Kartik, then gives him some to drink and he again feels dizzy (is she planning to actually make him lose his mental balance or something?!). She even ties some thread on his hand saying it will keep humans away from him (W*F? 😆) and close to Iccha. Kartik recalls telling Survi that he won't let her go ever again and their marriage. He again says that he loves Survi and says sorry to her. Iccha tells him to move forward but he doesn't and Iccha reminds him of the things she can do.

Survi asks Lata to leave Kartik alone for a while and assures Khushi that he's worried due to work but figures that something is fishy. She hears Ankit telling someone on the phone that Kartik crossed the line today and says that they'll do something. He then leaves and Survi assumes that he is the one bothering Kartik. She follows him to central jail and confronts him only to find that he was there with Kishore to ask Tai if she is the one bothering Kartik. Kishore also tells her that Tai didn't say anything. Aniket claims that he hasn't met Tai since a year and they assume someone tried to put blame on Aniket. Survi asks about Iccha's background and Aniket says that he'll find out (He'll find out?! He wants to marry the girl and he doesn't know anything about her. These Barve men never think before doing anything! 😆). Lata and Khushi call up Survi and Khushi tells him what Kartik told her. Survi, Aniket and Kishore split up. Survi drives around looking for Kartik. Aniket and Kishore call her saying that they can't find anything about her. A worried Survi recalls what Kartik said about Iccha and notices that it's Amavasya and goes to the Haveli.

Precap: KaCha start their pheras as Survi reaches and screams for Kartik. Kartik stops but is told to keep going on by Iccha. Survi manages to catch a glimpse of KaCcha taking pheras and is shocked🤢.

So does this mean that Aniket is innocent? If yes, then who visited Tai using his name? Krishna or Pyaare? (Maybe they managed to get out of jail.. 😕) or is Aniket pretending to help Survi so no one doubts him? Also, Kishore says that Tai didn't say anything.. does this mean she knows something about Iccha? I hope it's not going to be suspense till the end and it will turn out that this person was waiting for Tai to come out to kill Karvishi 🤢.

I literally cried watching Kartik crying behind the bed... It was really heartbreaking 💔. And then KarShi scene.. I had tears in my eyes during those two scenes. I cannot see Kartya like that anymore. It's painful to see him all scared and being threatened by some ghost lady who keeps smirking at seeing Kartik like that. Glad Survi is finally realizing something is wrong and is going to take some action.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Survi and her detective work...
Sometimes I wonder how Kartik became so rich and successful in his business ventures... he is just too innocent. both tracks when Kartik hated Survi (after 8 year and then 7 year leap) Kartik seemed more in control... but when he is in good terms with Survi he is shown to be similar to a lost/cute puppy
We can always count on Karshi to just 🥺 Whether happy, sad or what not Karshi has been the best relationship depicted in this show- They seriously need to be given the best father-daughter duo award 👏 ⭐️

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
I agree with you! When Kartik is hating Survi, he becomes clever and even more better at scheming than Tai but when he's in love with her, he's like a lost pup 😆.
and KarShi are always amazing together. Yesterday's scene was so emotional seeing Khushi praying for Kartik's wellbeing and Kartik assuring her that he will make everything alright.. 💔
kiara26 thumbnail
I still dont believe aniket... it ain't possible ki he knows nothing about iccha or her family... n what nonsense ... y does he have to go to the jail to confront tai... he could've simply called up iccha n asked her to meet up n clear the air...
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

I still dont believe aniket... it ain't possible ki he knows nothing about iccha or her family... n what nonsense ... y does he have to go to the jail to confront tai... he could've simply called up iccha n asked her to meet up n clear the air...

so true, it was very weird that he wants to marry this girl and he knows absolutely nothing about her and didn't call her up when Survi said that there is something wrong about Iccha. Like she's accusing your girlfriend not some girl you randomly met and brought home that you have to search for clues without confronting her 😕.