Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil to replace Siya Ke Ram on Star Plus

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil to replace Siya Ke Ram on Star Plus

By TellychakkarTeam
18 Oct 2016 02:51 PM

Star Plus' much anticipated Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil has finally got its launch date.

The Balaji Telefilms' daily starring Arjun Bijlani and Drashti Dhami will replace Siya Ke Ram (Triangle Films) from 7 November at the 8 pm slot.

The mytho drama Siya Ke Ram that launched last year will finally culminate with Siya and Ram (Madirakshi Mundle and Ashish Sharma) uniting.

Shared a source, "Siya Ke Ram will end on a logical end as planned and Ekta's new offering will take its slot. Siya Ke Ram got amazing response from viewers and the channel is positive about Pardes getting equal love."

Pardes, as viewers would know is a takeoff from Shah Rukh Khan's popular film by the same name.

Apart from Drashti and Arjun, Laksha Lalwani will play the other lead.

The channel representative confirmed the development with us.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/pardes-mein-hai-mera-dil-replace-siya-ke-ram-star-plus-161018

Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally they confirmed the date

Though lil sad .. going to miss the show & team 😭

at least now its clear when it going to end

SiRa uniting nd we get happy end ❀️ ... Party tym ... but will wait till I see it onscreen πŸ˜›

And they say also as planned .. our team rock yeahhh πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Just lyk we all talked incase if theres anything then its planned from the beginning even sp ji is happy with the show nd the response they got ...

I will thank them forever for givving us the show nd letting the makers do what they have planned ⭐️ πŸ˜†
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Finally they confirmed the date

Though lil sad .. going to miss the show & team 😭

at least now its clear when it going to end

SiRa uniting nd we get happy end ❀️ ... Party tym ... but will wait till I see it onscreen πŸ˜›

And they say also as planned .. our team rock yeahhh πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Just lyk we all talked incase if theres anything then its planned from the beginning even sp ji is happy with the show nd the response they got ...

I will thank them forever for givving us the show nd letting the makers do what they have planned ⭐️ πŸ˜†

yes it's better to know the date before hand than sudden heart break
So 14 eps more
Ironically I had exactly 304 ep links in my index to update capsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

TC is a reliable source
but along with happy ending it says logical
lets wait and watchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh now it is confirmed nd date is out.😭 we will miss the show and story. But we all know from beginning it had to end.

I will not say like article that it will be happy ending for Ram-Siya rather would tell happy ending for Laxmi and Narayan.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for article.
Looks like article has got confused between Ram-Sita & Lakshmi-Narayan...

Unless SKR achieves the ultimate by showing bhumi pravesh as a happy scene with Ram (as characterized in SKR) doing bhumi pravesh alongwith SitaπŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexy_rix

Thanks for article.

Looks like article has got confused between Ram-Sita & Lakshmi-Narayan...

Unless SKR achieves the ultimate by showing bhumi pravesh as a happy scene with Ram (as characterized in SKR) doing bhumi pravesh alongwith SitaπŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ

Someone posted a version where Siya comes back from earth
Also saw few paintings of Ram-Siya in the throne along with Luv Kush
So unless one knows all the version, u never knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So it's ending on 7th Nov...
And it touched 300 episodes , how much I wanted it to touch 300 episodes and it did πŸ₯³

So SKR team is going for a happy ending with SiRa reunion. Though I wanted to see Ram and LK living in Sita's memories, but SKR CVs proved that they don't go by what their fans ask for πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I mean they do take suggestions but they show what they have planned, afterall they took 8 years to research n go through all possible versions πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting to see how they show the reunion 😳
Never thought a show on Ramayana will make me think what's going to happen next πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SP ji obviously got good response and SKR is one of their only show which gave them good ratings πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's why maybe didn't interfere much with the story, except for 1 track πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Anyways thank u SP ji n team SKR for this wonderful show, which I will always cherish, the show with focused on Ram as Siya Ke Ram 😳

Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

yes it's better to know the date before hand than sudden heart break
So 14 eps more
Ironically I had exactly 304 ep links in my index to update capsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

TC is a reliable source
but along with happy ending it says logical
lets wait and watchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲😲

U have inside source πŸ˜†

lol jokes apart .. U knw what i wanted but I m oke with nov 4 too ..

han its better to wait nd watch .. πŸ˜†

At least one wish of SP ji too got fulfilled .. celebrating they diwali with SKR nd not only sp but it was my wish too 🀣 Poor them wanted to launch it on diwali but couldnt now a chance to celeb πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

So it's ending on 7th Nov...

And it touched 300 episodes , how much I wanted it to touch 300 episodes and it did πŸ₯³

So SKR team is going for a happy ending with SiRa reunion. Though I wanted to see Ram and LK living in Sita's memories, but SKR CVs proved that they don't go by what their fans ask for πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I mean they do take suggestions but they show what they have planned, afterall they took 8 years to research n go through all possible versions πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting to see how they show the reunion 😳
Never thought a show on Ramayana will make me think what's going to happen next πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SP ji obviously got good response and SKR is one of their only show which gave them good ratings πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's why maybe didn't interfere much with the story, except for 1 track πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Anyways thank u SP ji n team SKR for this wonderful show, which I will always cherish, the show with focused on Ram as Siya Ke Ram 😳

Bold dear that too out of luv only .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sp luv for u knw na πŸ˜†

Red exactly never though it will make us ask whats going to happen next that .. Nice job by team
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guess same here aditi, never thought Ramayana could keep me guessing...