Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marathigirl1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I too am now feeling that Sayali is missing from shooting for whatever reason (I think faintly remembering in some interview that she is getting permission to go home or something on those lines. I may be wrong.) That is why I feel they will be showing the stock shots of Shauri roaming Benaras which must have been canned earlier. Let us hope she is back soon!

I think these previously shot scenes will be used as a filler in Sayali's absence/less time given for the serial. I don't believe that she is on a vacation; as daily soaps won't allow actors any long vacations unless the absence Is due to some unforeseen reasons. I don't think there are any out of country award shows or programs scheduled where she is representing ZM. This absence looks unplanned to me.

I remember she had mentioned that her father doesn't keep well and had to undergo some surgery around the beginning of KDP... not sure about the reason but looks like she has devoted less time to the serial in the last few days. Hopefully she is back full time by now and we will get to see more of Shiv-Gauri scenes.
Edited by marathigirl1972 - 7 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh!! Thanks kamal!! I don't think these r canned shots...
Shiv-Gauri barobar...aapanhi Benares darshan karun gheu!! Mazaa yeil!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@MG, you are right! Sayali had mentionedin some interview that her father was seriously ill before the serial started and the channel had asked her to take the time needed to attend to her father. I really hope everything is well. I am looking forward to her insta posts because that will be an indication that things are back to normal.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
And here is why our handsome Shiv has fallen for this simple Gauri. She looks awesome in this click by Lavesh.

KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pic Kamal. Adorable she is! Girl next door beauty!!
Apurva2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ7WK1BBPN6/
Not sure whether the link posted will work ...
Came across this photo on Lavesh Sumbhes insta... how much effort goes into the making of such memorable moments ...
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya...apurva, kamal... Lots of efforts n even judgement, farsightedness, visualisation laga hoga ...Shiv-Gauri ki awesome Jodi banane ke liye!! this simple, next door girl look is Gauri's USP!! Is liye ani ekun ticha vagana, bolana, hasana...inki vajahse Hi to hum Gauri ke deewano me se ek hai!! Shiv-Gauri ke characters nibhane ke liye Hi Rishi-Sayali jaise...bane ho!! Ekdum super Jodi!! What a find...take a bow CVs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...n to think that Sayali was about to leave the serial, due to her father's major illness!! N Rishi was practically the last candidate to be auditioned for Shiv!! Cannot imagine the serial without them!
Benares darshan madhli, Gauri chi saree tar vegali ahe!! Shots agodar ghetle astil...n used now but...not bcoz Sayali is absent...must b coincidence!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Just scanning through ZMA I came across this. Did anyone know that Appa is Santosh Kanekar and he happens to be the producer of KKK?

Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy children's day to all the BACCHAAAS living inside us
And to the bacchaaa from MNB too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Pata nahi Gary ni aplya bachha LA children's day wish kela ki nahi
Nahi tar ti ragahun jaeel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07