Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Sayali bari nasel kadachit...pan andaaza pramane...ni navin ticker pramane...romantic sequence ahet!! Mast!!😛 Pan Monday la!!...ajun barach vel ahe!!😕
Malahi vatata... Appa will help Baba for purava!! Idhar Nisha ke paap ka ghada bhar raha hai aur udhar...Amma ke paap ka bhi!!
Arre friends, we are fast marching to the end of this thread...be ready!!😊
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Malahi vatata... Appa will help Baba for purava!! Idhar Nisha ke paap ka ghada bhar raha hai aur udhar...Amma ke paap ka bhi!!

Nachi cha payakhalchi jamin sarkel. He has so much of blind faith on his wife. Depression madhe ch jail bichara.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

Has anyone seen new ticker

Duravyat hi fulnaar shiv gauri cha prem

Lovely! If we go by yesterday's short but sweet encounter between Shiv and Gauri, I think we are in for some lovely moments between them. These two can romance by just looking into each other's eyes and simple down to earth dialogues. In fact the precap where Shiv is getting the thali from Gauri's kothri, is itself an indication that Shiv is going to put in maximum time at the kothri in spite of resistance from Amma. It will be very nice to see an emotionally charged up Shiv and the calm and sensible Gauri interacting (maybe even discussing their future plans or whatever). And I think Dadi will support Shiv for this interaction.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Saw the new promo. Shauri roaming around all the beautiful spots of Benaras!
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! Really?? Finally they will move around like newly weds!! Chhan!!😛 Have to catch it on!! Zee app var baghate!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I too am now feeling that Sayali is missing from shooting for whatever reason (I think faintly remembering in some interview that she is getting permission to go home or something on those lines. I may be wrong.) That is why I feel they will be showing the stock shots of Shauri roaming Benaras which must have been canned earlier. Let us hope she is back soon!
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is Gauri wearing in the new promo??
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujuta1

What is Gauri wearing in the new promo??

Here is the promo:
https://vimeo.com/191363369
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kamal for the prompt upload. Clearly last visit lach film kela ahe ani ekhadveleas rickshaw ride sarakhach without dialogues asel. Pan chalel, tya doghanni visit enjoy keli asali mhanje zala... tyancha annand apala pan mood uplift karel!
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kamal- You rock!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to put the promo up..

Yes, this is old footage...Ganga Puja Ceremony:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1377161382328833&set=a.312857378759244.77942.100001049537524&type=3&theater

Looking forward to see Shauri together!!! They look so good!
Edited by rujuta1 - 7 years ago