Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apurva2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice episode !! Shivs concern for Gauri , his openly showing amma that he protests what is happening by holding Gauris hand and taking her inside in front of Amma , walking past Amma in a firm way neglecting Amma calling him ...and on the other hand Gauri playing the calm and collected to compensate and balance Shivs anger shows the beauty of their relationship! Thats how it should be between life partners . ...way to go Shauri !
N the subtle romance ..ufff...these guys are so good at expressions ... they were outstanding today IMO ...

LOOKING FWD TO FURTHER EPISODES !!
marathigirl1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's up with Sayali? She is missing from 200 episode celebration on the sets, her scenes are very few in the serial, she has not posted any pictures on Instagram lately. Looks like either she is unwell or some emergency at her home. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marathigirl1972

What's up with Sayali? She is missing from 200 episode celebration on the sets, her scenes are very few in the serial, she has not posted any pictures on Instagram lately. Looks like either she is unwell or some emergency at her home. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

May be she is having an extended Diwali at home. Her last post on insta was the ovalni of her father. I really hope and pray she is in good health.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was not as bad as was expected by me. In fact it turned out to be quite good with Shiv now openly questioning Amma as well as Dadi about all these outdated rivaj and Gauri balancing it with her determination to change things by winning them over rather than rebelling. This pair really looks good together. Complements each other so well. Expressing their views to each other and leaving nothing to misunderstanding. And Shiv just melts when he looks at Gauri in that "just out of the bath" look. Who wouldn't? πŸ˜‰ ☺️
So things continue to look positive in spite of this judaii for a couple of days. The CVs / director never try to give a negative spin to the story. Even in the midst of negative events they continue to show hope that things are going to improve soon.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shiv kasa virghalala, Gauri cha hasara, sojval roop baghun!! Tasa dadi suddha lavkarch paghalel!! Len-den baddal... Amma la...shiksha Karel!! Sawant family sathi kaay Karel??
Kahihi mhana, Shiv-Gauri chi Jodi kamaal ahe!! They balance each other so well!! Gauri saying...taking his hand... Majhya kade baghun jhala asel tar aat ye...!! aapke haat me na jaadu hai...!! Mag latka raag... maghashi majhyavar chidun nighun gelas...ghar lavayla madat keli astis tar kiti anand milala asta?? Ataa ugach...such positivity n pure love!!
Tar friends, as Shiv is not banned from going to Gauri, we can expect such romantic moments more!! N Gauri cha swagat...( charaache don jhalele divasa...nantar!!) Shiv nakkich specially karnaar!! Paahat rahaa...kahe diya pardes!!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think

This new separation might be due to off screen

Either sayali is sick or on holiday

Yesterday scene with shiv was shot separately

It is good to see shiv speak up

But what use

Gauri supporting ammaji

Hope nothing wrong with sayali

She is just on break at home
mrunmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

May be she is having an extended Diwali at home. Her last post on insta was the ovalni of her father. I really hope and pray she is in good health.

Usually Sayali puts posts on Insta very often, Wonder whats stopping her from doing so, She looked very pale to me in last few episodes. Hope she isdoing well healthwise.

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cute episode! Shiv Amma war solid chidlay. Actually Gauri war navta chidla to, he knows why she is listening to Amma. Pan tila honara tras baghun dukha hotay tyala. These two are just cute!!!!

Dadi cha rag hoil shant halu halu, Gauri ne sajawlela ghar baghun. 2 diwsat Gauri yeil gharat ani mag saglyanna aplasa karel.

Nisha track cha kay hoil kalat nahie. Kasa milnar purava Baba na? Ekti bai kharach bhari padlie saglyanna.

kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDPfan

Nisha track cha kay hoil kalat nahie. Kasa milnar purava
Baba na? Ekti bai kharach bhari padlie saglyanna.

My guess is Appa will be the person who will give the proof to Baba. Appa has definitely taken a liking to Gauri and Baba and I expect him to help them out.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Has anyone seen new ticker
Duravyat hi fulnaar shiv gauri cha prem