Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Did Nisha get the 10 lakhs money/loan from the bank or the moneylender or the don? If she genuinely took it from the bank (but claimed it came from the moneylender), the Sawants will know it's a fraud ( about the sale to moneylender) the moment the first EMI collection call comes.

Whoever the house was sold to obviously has no worries regarding registration and stamp duty πŸ˜†

If the Sawants do enough research (or even question the said moneylender), it should be obvious that Nisha is the culprit. Add Gauri and the fake jewels story, and there's no real place for Nisha to hide.

I think NIsha has sold the flat to Anna (the goon and the moneylender) for 70 Lakhs. Out of which, she gave 10 Lakhs to Baba for the wedding and rest 60 Lakhs she has told her mother to keep for time being... the other day she was shown coming to her mother's place hastily to hand over a briefcase full of 60 Lakhs. Also, she has forged papers indicating that she was deceived by the moneylender.

With Sawants being trapped in such complicated situation, I wonder how Gauri will handle the matter alone. So, Shiv babu is definitely needed in Mumbai to solve this issue smartly.

Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree Shiv tar pahijech.. karan Gauri la sagala aikun kahich suchanaar nahi ! Mag ticha navra will take care of everything! Hope hya gondhalat suddha, Shiv has a night out planned with his dear wife while in Mumbai or better still, few days somewhere away from it all !
Ammaji kitti Vikrut dakhavali ahe na! Svathachya mulacha itaka kasa vaaiit icchu shakate ! Pan Sarala ata sides badalnaar ki kay ! Edited by Alpha20 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

If the Sawants do enough research (or even question the said moneylender), it should be obvious that Nisha is the culprit. Add Gauri and the fake jewels story, and there's no real place for Nisha to hide.

I think we are agreed that Nisha is so greedy that when she sees an opportunity to squeeze out any form of money she grabs it without thinking of the consequences. Whenever she is caught, she manages to spin some yarn and get away. That is emboldening her to try her hand at a bigger and bigger fraud. Will this be the last one... can't say. Hope she gets exposed soon so that we can cut down on at least one source of negativity.
marathigirl1972 thumbnail
Beautiful thread aekiel! πŸ‘πŸ‘
As per tradition, this thread has already on the 5th page. Bullet train peksha fast palatoyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Keep it up friends!
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I go into negativity mode on regular intervals becoz somewhere I feel that the serial is lacking its innocency. I mean first I can't understand gauri character what does she want. First jab akshat se shadi tay hui baba was with her par shiv nahi to unhappy ab shiv hai par baba nahi to unhappy . come on girl u can't  say sab tumhari marzi se hona chahiye. Mai chahti this CVS much time tak keval amma shiv air gauri par concentrate karne . matlab shiv and gauri ki closeness not SR amma and gauri mai ice brake shiv handling amma and gauri in his own cool way ...
But yaha to house bomb phod diya . diwali se pehle sawant ka diwala nikal gaya. Ab agar gauri Mumbai aai shiv ke saath bhale hi problem solve ho jae but gauri ka man Mumbai me jyada laga rahega and baba waise bhi shiv par gussa hai hi. Mai ye nahi kehti ki pehle tamashe nahi hue show me bohot hue but still they were bearable but now...

Most of the young audience is still watching this show just to watch these two . otherwise do u really think humare jaise young audience ko is tense family drama me interest aaega . there are other bold topics on zee Marathi like KKK , 100 days ,MNB Jo attract kare boldness ke jariye

U won't believe shadi ke baad se Maine KDP dekha hi nahi hai abhi tak just reading the post air idea ho jata hai kya hua hoga
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Ammaji kitti Vikrut dakhavali ahe na! Svathachya mulacha itaka kasa vaaiit icchu shakate ! Pan Sarala ata sides badalnaar ki kay !

Yeah right, Sarala seems to be Double Dholki...

It will be interesting to watch how Gauri holds out against cunning Ammaji and mendacious Sarala!!
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KottonKandy

Yeah right, Sarala seems to be Double Dholki...

It will be interesting to watch how Gauri holds out against cunning Ammaji and mendacious Sarala!!

Bold- that's a word I hadn't heard of till today πŸ˜† Nice addition to my vocabulary.

Sarla is somewhat negative- the way she raised Gauri's head yesterday didn't look like the touch of a supporting SIL at all.

I'm half surprised she didn't go and blabber to Ammaji that Urmila knew Marathi and that Mumbaiwali, after having snagged the son, was going after her daughter as well πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

Most of the young audience is still watching this show just to watch these two . otherwise do u really think humare jaise young audience ko is tense family drama me interest aaega . there are other bold topics on zee Marathi like KKK , 100 days ,MNB Jo attract kare boldness ke jariye

I think the audiences for KDP and the KKK, MNB and 100days audiences are different. I am not sure how many viewers equally enjoy both types of serials. KDP is considered highly regressive and the other three are considered highly progressive.
As for KDP concentrating on the family issues rather than the romance, it should be noted that this serial was never promoted as a romantic serial. It was promoted as bringing two cultures together. Now on the way it was found that the lead pair has terrific chemistry and viewership increased because of the lead pair. But do you think the CV's will all of a sudden change their theme and concentrate only on the romance part? Highly unlikely.
They are certainly making use of the chemistry of the lead pair to move the theme of the serial forward but I doubt they will change it drastically to make it into an all out romantic serial.
This is my POV
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha is the one... Pretachya taluvarcha Loni khanaari!! Really she has grabbed the money by selling their rahta ghar!! Ni aata kangavaa kartye ki she has been duped by the money lender!! Sawant family is shocked to the core ni tyat...mandav partni sathi mulgi ghari yetye!! They'll invest all their energy in hiding the truth!! How miserable!! As per precap, the buyer is demanding to vacate the house... N Gauri is still there!! Will she come to know?? Will she tell any Sawant about fake jewellery??
IMO, When Shiv comes to know, he will investigate... n turn the tables on Nisha!! (Par kaise?? Ye to CVs jaane!!) 
Sarla is not changing sides...she's milder version of Nisha... Meethi churi...will b friends with Gauri n work against her!!
Saw the new promo!! Shiv-Gauri in those colourful costumes (the one...Kamal posted from Rishi's insta...) Shiv-Gauri, Amma n dadi present... Shiv discussing with dadi about kitchen ban on Gauri...dadi agrees that a separate kitchen can b setup for Gauri!! Gauri smiling...Amma cha tond ambat!!  IMO, this is before going to Mumbai!!
Yes, aekiel... I missed congratulating you n friends...for this 5th thread!! 
Khup sundar suruvat!! Thank you!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Saw the new promo!! Shiv-Gauri in those colourful costumes (the one...Kamal posted from Rishi's insta...) Shiv-Gauri, Amma n dadi present... Shiv discussing with dadi about kitchen ban on Gauri...dadi agrees that a separate kitchen can b setup for Gauri!! Gauri smiling...Amma cha tond ambat!! 

@bold, That's a fantastic alternative to overturn Amma's gameplan! These CVs really do dream up new things to bring in positivity in this serial. It might soon happen that what is being cooked by Gauri (probably some delicious Maharashtrian dishes) may become more popular in the house hold than those standard dishes from the old kitchen. It will be great fun to watch Amma's expressions if and when it happens! It will be kat-karastan in reverse where Amma will be at the receiving end with her plans even before they are hatched! πŸ˜†
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago