Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Maybe they may show Sumbhe as a don with a heart and he may melt at the requests of Shauri.. These CVs can still surprise us on this "vacate house" front too. Just thinking of that possibility. I want a quick and positive closure of this "house" issue. Baaas!
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Maybe they may show Sumbhe as a don with a heart and he may melt at the requests of Shauri.. These CVs can still surprise us on this "vacate house" front too. Just thinking of that possibility. I want a quick and positive closure of this "house" issue. Baaas!

But Kamalji, a quicker resolution of the house issue will mean Shauri back in Benares.

If there's one issue that can bring Shauri to Mumbai and make them stay there for a while, it's this one.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Arre, lavesh is the production manager of KDP?? He appeared to me as that don!! I'm not sure!!🥱
Suruchi, which is that photo ur talking about?? Can u put it here??
Kamal... I'm on floor since I watched it!! Want to watch it the fourth time!! 😉
Ke dil abhi bhara nahi...
Aekiel is right... Delayed Solution will ensure Shauri in Mumbai, which will be definitely nice...let's see...what the CVs r up to!!
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Having watched selected portions of yesterdays episode umteen number of times, coupled with them posting awesome pictures on their insta accounts has taken me back to my Tweens. I'm loving it !
Edited by Alpha20 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
aekiel, Vanni, I just don't like the idea of having dons and gundas in a family serial. I have a terrible feeling that they will just spoil the atmosphere and leave a bad taste in the mouth. Of course I have confidence in the CV's that they will not allow the negativity to go out of hand.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Alpha20, same here!! Yed lagala...yed lagala...Sairat jhala jee!!😛
Sab thik ho jayega, Kamal!!
It will be good to see Sawant family, Mitu-Venu n all others in Mumbai!! Marathi pana will b back,!!
Parulekar is now Aai's manalela brother so he will surely help them out!! Dekhe... Filhaal aaj to Gauri... Halwa kasa banvel te pahuya!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Just saw an additional promo clip of ZMA where Mangle -Shiv (in Natasamrat mode) are on stage and Shiv tells how is heart is Marathi. There is a thunderous clapping and Sayali jumping up and clapping in excitement. Looking forward to ZMA 2016.
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys remember the Exotica date?? When , Shiv asks Gauri to wait while he parks... this same guy(Lavesh Sumbe) is shown walking in front of Exotica. Looks like he does small roles...
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Dadi telling Gauri that Amma is doing all this to show her nicha. She says Amma has probably heard about the vachans from Gomti. Dadi tells Gauri that she will go to mandir so that she can then enter the rasoi and prepare the halwa. Gauri tells Dadi that it will be cheating and how long can they carry on like this. Dadi says she would never have found a girl better than her for Shiv because she is so understanding.
Gauri advises Dadi that all should be told about the vachans. Again Dadi says she is more closer to her than her daughter.
Dadi very worried that Sawants will hear about these things and how will she face them.
At Mumbai, Aajee in high spirits but Baba firing her for supporting Shiv. Aajee and Aaiee look accusingly at Nisha for lying about Shivs' plan to Baba. Nautanki by Nisha.
Aaiee tells Aajee not to raise the issue when Gauri is here.
Amma tells that she has brought food from outside. Chuttan accusing Amma that she is exactly behaving like in his wife's case.
Chuttan asks Shiv to tell out what he feels but Shiv does not support him.
Amma nautanki but Shiv wants to get over it.
Dadi comes out.
Chuttan accusing Dadi of treating Gauri the same way as his wife.
Dadi fires Chuttan that his wife was not as strong as Gauri and she ran away. Gauri is strong says Dadi. Gauri, Urmila, and all others are watching this drama. Shiv trying to cool down things.
Dadi warns Amma that Rasoi pujan will occur but not by Gauri but Sarla. Gauri disappointed. Chuttan very angry. He says he will not allow this to happen with Gauri. Threatens to walk out of the house.
Dadi calls him back. Amma nautanki why Dadi agreed to marriage if this was her view. She says that Gauri must do Rasoi pujan.
Precap: Gauri happily preparing a meal in an outside kitchen with Urmila enjoying the delicious smell. Amma meanwhile calling her jiji (I think ) to come quickly.
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujuta1

Guys remember the Exotica date?? When , Shiv asks Gauri to wait while he parks... this same guy(Lavesh Sumbe) is shown walking in front of Exotica. Looks like he does small roles...

Yes, and even the scene where Shiv and Gauri are talking to each other on the road ( in Mumbai) and a guy on the bike passes very fast almost touching Gauri... Shiv pulls Gauri towards him and shouts at bike rider.. that guy is also Lavesh Sumbhe 😊