Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

I wouldn't like Shauri leaving the house, their family...asli mazaa sab ke saath hai!!

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Apurva2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@bold, concept may be same but kahan raja bhoj aur kahan gangu teli! No comparison!
Shauri are miles ahead in their depiction of a couple with different views. PAM couple looked so artificial (specially towards the end of the serial).

Absolutely kamal ...the comparison i am making is very very superficial ! Otherwise from all other angles like chemistry , relation depth etc Shauri are way way way ahead ... I jus remembered how each time PAM lead would get agitated and the female counterpart would relax him ...thats all ...
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes kamal, Slowly n steadily... Gauri will make way into Amma's heart!!
Suruchi, drama khatam to serial khatam!! Tum kyu tuli ho serial khatam karavane par??
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Yes kamal, Slowly n steadily... Gauri will make way into Amma's heart!!

Suruchi, drama khatam to serial khatam!! Tum kyu tuli ho serial khatam karavane par??

Plz I m not talking about serial end

Without ott drama bhi serial ban Sanka hai

Kdp aisa hi tha starting me

If u remember
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Shiv arrives. Amma questioning whose permission he took. Asks where Gauri is. Shiv Says in Kothri. Shiv says she should not worry about Gauri any more as Gauri has been kept in vanvas.
Shiv says if Gauri has to undergo vanvas so will Shiv. Walks inside the house with Amma stumped.
Ram - Bauji discussing accounts. Vishram kaka tells Sarla not to handle cooking as she is not up to it.
Ram Bauji arrive for the dinner. Ram asks where is Shiv. Bauji asks where is Amma. Sarla avoids telling what is the problem. Then she inadvertently tells how Shiv took Gauri out and Amma is upset. Tells that Shiv has back answered Amma. Bauji doesn't believe it.
Shiv in his room gazing wistfully at the closed kothri window. Flashback of happy moments in kothri. Gets a call from Venu. Says that aaiee had taken Nisha to her mom but Nachi brought her back. Says that Baba is a broken man. Shiv is blaming himself for all this. Bauji comes in the room and tells he should respect Amma. Shiv says Gauri has accepted Amma's word and stayed in the kothri. Asks if rivaj is higher than the people. Says he wanted to have some peace so they went out. Asks why Amma is punishing Gauri.
Sarla pacifying Amma. Nautanki about Shiv's back answer. Bauji comes in. Sarla leaves the room. Bauji Asks Amma why she is doing this. Nautanki by Amma. Bauji wild. Asks if she wants to drive away Gauri and destroy Shiv's life. How can a mother in her treat a child like Gauri so harshly he asks Amma.
Bauji wild says that does she know how to maintain relations. Amma asks if she has not maintained relations. Bauji says that their marriage would not have lasted 35 months instead of 35 years but for him always adjusting. Amma nautanki that she is going back to Jaunpur. Bauji says that it is fine with him and goes out. Amma breaks down.
Dadi arrives for breakfast. Asks where is Jaunpurwali. Bauji comes in. Dadi tells Bauji that he should have kept his wife in control. Shiv arrives. Takes a plate of breakfast and is about to leave but Dadi calls him back. Amma arrives with her baggage ready to leave. Dadi stops her asks her what is this tamasha. Amma says that she is leaving as she does not want to spoil her children's life. Says she is leaving permanently for Jaunpur.
Precap: same as promo. Shiv asks Amma not to leave and says he is leaving the house and will set up a new house with Gauri.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Recently home minister me kal ke episode me ek couple dikhaya
Marathi mulagi and bihari ladka

Jaisa kdp me dikha rahe hai waisi story this unki

Same to same

Loved it must watch
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

Same to same

Loved it must watch

Yes I watched it. It was so close to KDP. The couple were also very similar, very cultured and so accommodating to each other. Nice one.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Did anyone notice that in today's episode Gauri was totally absent (only some flashback scenes) ?
But the episode was quite good and taut. Shiv was just outstanding in his emotional scenes. Bauji also very good with his controlled anger.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was good today

Babuji Amma fight was surprise

And he said the truth

Ps

Can anyone tell me a good torrent site to download Marathi films

mrunmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

Same to same

Loved it must watch

Yes, very similar to KDP, I watched it too. They both spoke so well , expressed their story very well, very genuine and to the point.