Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

How come Sayali never shared such photos??

Agree, it appears to be D3 in real life n the trio look good!!

Gauricha... Amma aikel tar mag kaay hava hota?? Shiv will have to samjhao her...Gauri may contribute!!
Drama to banta hai...Amma bahut insecure, over possessive hai!! Dadi can also tell her about her own experience!!

@bold, I would like to see Gauri take Amma by the hand, take her to a room and make her sit down. And tell her earnestly (just as earnestly as she talked to Nisha the other day at Mumbai) that Amma will loose Shiv if she continues in the same way and she would not like to see her loose the respect of her son. And also tell that she in no way wants to take her place in Shiv's life. Gauri has that earnest face and expression to convince anyone if the other side is willing to listen. I believe Amma is the type who has been frustrated in life (and also misled by Nisha)but is inherently a reasonable woman. If a dumb Sarla can recognize the goodness of Gauri, I am pretty sure that Amma can realise this too.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@bold, I would like to see Gauri take Amma by the hand, take her to a room and make her sit down. And tell her earnestly (just as earnestly as she talked to Nisha the other day at Mumbai) that Amma will loose Shiv if she continues in the same way and she would not like to see her loose the respect of her son. And also tell that she in no way wants to take her place in Shiv's life. Gauri has that earnest face and expression to convince anyone if the other side is willing to listen. I believe Amma is the type who has been frustrated in life (and also misled by Nisha)but is inherently a reasonable woman. If a dumb Sarla can recognize the goodness of Gauri, I am pretty sure that Amma can realise this too.

NIce thought Kamal ji!👏 kash aisa hi ho
kamalsh56 thumbnail
New promo: Shukl family (including Dadi, Amma, Bauji) in courtyard, Shiv in an emotion charged voice telling Amma that she need not leave the house and they will leave it. Next moment he is at the kothri asking Gauri to wind up as they are leaving the house. Gauri has a shocked look.
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How I wish they leave!!!!!! Seriously this couple needs to be normal now... agreed that , that action will be against the concept of the story, but if they weren't sent on a honeymoon, at least let them live on their own for few days! Ata Gauri madhech pachakali nahi tar bara hoil.
Edited by Alpha20 - 7 years ago
Apurva2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kamal for the promo update ! but they won't leave ...i dont think so . This time too Gauri will b the one to cool down matters n win hearts ... i wish they left but tasa nahi honar ...
This pair is shown more or else like in PAM ... angry hubby and controlled understanding wife ...

Interesting ...getting more and more interesting !
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha20

How I wish they leave!!!!!! Seriously this couple needs to be normal now... agreed that , that action will be against the concept of the story, but if they weren't sent on a honeymoon, at least let them love on their own for few days! Ata Gauri madhech pachakali nahi tar bara hoil.

Take my word, Gauri will firmly tell him that she has not come all the way from Mumbai to run away. The story tag line is clearly spelt out ----- Mumbaichi mulgi winning over the world. She cannot win over the Shukl family if she runs away, can she?
Expect a lot of emotional fireworks but it will be turbulent romance and not the type one typically expects i.e staying separately to romance at leisure. That's my POV.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apurva2016

Thanks Kamal for the promo update ! but they won't leave ...i dont think so . This time too Gauri will b the one to cool down matters n win hearts ... i wish they left but tasa nahi honar ...

This pair is shown more or else like in PAM ... angry hubby and controlled understanding wife ...

Interesting ...getting more and more interesting !

@bold, concept may be same but kahan raja bhoj aur kahan gangu teli! No comparison!
Shauri are miles ahead in their depiction of a couple with different views. PAM couple looked so artificial (specially towards the end of the serial).
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ata he Kay navin
Ha drama khatam honaar ki nahi😕
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Of course, Shiv will say that!! How can he allow his mother to go!?? But Gauri will not agree, as kamal said may try speaking earnestly with Amma!! N dadi will intervene this time, IMO... Has Shiv told her about their Benares trip before hand?? A lot depends on that!! I wouldn't like Shauri leaving the house, their family...asli mazaa sab ke saath hai!!
Yes, kdpfan... I've seen the other insta post... So, Sayali is comfortably free with other gender... Rishi is not an exception!! So all the rumors about the two should rest!! Chalo koi baat nahi!! The two should be happy, that's the wish!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
We all seem to think one fine day Amma will suddenly have some shock or "realization" and hug Gauri. But that need not be the case. She might, at first, grudgingly accept Gauri and not go after her hammer and tongs at the drop of a hat and then slowly they may realize each others worth and get closer. This is also a possibility, isn't it? The new promo has given me an idea that the serial may take such a turn.
I would prefer this, as, then we would start having some lovely family scenes (and some tension free romantic moments between Shauri) rather than bitter Shiv-Amma fights almost till the end of the serial.