Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes ! I did read her say I love you too! But couldn't believe it untill you confirmed my doubt !!!!
Love indeed is infectious... Hopefully Amma Dadi and company won't come up with a vaccine against it !
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The night sequence was good... I was only hoping a change of clothes for Gauri. Shiv looked so dashing in his Red Kurta. Gauri wore the same Saree she wore through out the day... Maybe I'm wishing too much but it would have been nice to see her in a night gown... I know Shukls are conservative but nothing wrong in wearing one in the bedroom.
KottonKandy thumbnail
Congrats rujuta, you are a senior member of the forum now! 👍🏼
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow wow guys, very nice discussion. I have enjoyed reading all the reviews more than the episode. 👏👏
Episode tar super! Amma was so delighted in her mind when Babuji said-i will make tea for you. Amma is certainly feeling kind of neglected in her own life. She needs love, and Gauri will give her that. Gauri will love her like her own mother, and Amma will melt.

Amma is not like Nisha. Nisha is worst.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Alpha78, your analysis of Sarla is on the dot. I will go a step further and say this serial is much deeper than just adjustment between a parprantiya couple. It is more fundamental and about how the baton of the saas bahu is passed from generation to generation. Whatever Amma has faced i.e neglect from husband and interference from her MIL is now being passed on to her own DIL i.e. Sarla. Amma keeps interfering with Sarla and wants Ram to concentrate on the shop. Sarla is another Amma in the making. In this situation, come Shauri as a breathe of fresh air. They are shown devoted to each other taking each other into confidence, supporting each other at every crisis and more importantly they are very open about their feelings for each other. This has created a flutter in Shukl ladies. Both Amma as well as Sarla are pointing at Shauri and in their hearts they want their spouses to be like that couple. It is trying to show that if the MILs are less interfering and the spouses are devoted to each other then this "typical" saas bahu zhigzhig need not be the norm.
This is my POV and reading of this serial.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
KDPfan thumbnail
I perfectly agree with you Kamal. Earlier I was enjoying the way Dadi was treating Amma. But now I feel, Dadi is also slightly at fault.
mrunmin thumbnail
Shiv Gauri looked so much in love yesterday. their eyes spoke it all...Simply wonderful ..❤️.yeh ankhein dekh kar hum saari duniya bhool jaate hai..😉

Rishi looks dashing ... Wish Sayali is shown in better form.. really not fair to Sayali, with these typical sarees look. She is very pretty , but these stereotype sarees getup is not doing justice to her beauty. IMO😊

I liked Amma Babuji scene too. The faint smile on Amma's face spoke a lot of things. She may not be as bad as Nisha. Nisha is EVIL. Nisha will be the last nut to crack

Amma is very smart but then Nisha has managed to poison her mind against Gauri. Will be interesting to see what turn of events will make Amma change her outlook towards Gauri.
This was the first time CVs showed us interaction between Sarla and Ram. Ram bhaiyya worships his mother looks like. Sarla seems dumb in some scenes, but i think she may not be actual dumb, but may be acting so..just to please Amma.

Wonder who will melt first Sarla or Amma ...
every episode of KDP keeps us guessing and wanting for more.. Loving it thoroughly..
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDPfan

Amma is not like Nisha. Nisha is worst.

I have my view on this too. I really salute these CVs for delineating each character with lot of care. Just as yesterday's episode revealed how Amma's true character is, so too I believe we will see why Nisha and her mom are like that. There will be some logic for their behavior. Once it is revealed we will appreciate it.
KDPfan thumbnail

Too good reviews Kamal ji. Just as we said - Shauri is a fresh breath in the love deserted' Shukl pariwar, I would like to say - you are a fresh breath of positivity on the forum.

I never thought, we can understand Nisha and her mom. But yes! you are right. There must be some reason and we may sympathies Nisha one day

KDPfan thumbnail
Check Rishi's insta - mast ahe Rishi Sayali cha selfie.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM2-5KlgxUY/?taken-by=rishi_saxena_official&hl=en