Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We are approaching the end of this thread and would request someone to volunteer for opening the next one. Better finalize soon so that whoever has to do it will have sufficient time to make a nice one.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha20

I'm happy that the writers eventually are showing how all the men in the family need to pay attention to their wives! So it is indeed all Babuji's fault! Common Babuji... Romance your wife so that your son's and their wife's can be left alone. Don't they want to enjoy the next generation of the Shulka khandaan...! Man ..., poor Sarala kashi kadhali timi don- teen varsha hya bavalya baroobar!

Yes, you too have got the feeling haven't you? Shiv Gauri passion is going to rub off on Sarla and maybe if Bauji pays more attention to Amma, she will stop troubling Shauri I guess. ๐Ÿ˜‰
But I don't tjink it is Bauji's or Ram's fault. It certainly seems to be Dadi's fault for being so strict. I am beginning to see shades of Rekha's film khoobsoorat.
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, Amma and Babuji should be sent on a honeymoon first! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I doubt if Amma's this wish was fulfilled after her marriage with stern MIL around.

Amma desperately needs break in her life...
KottonKandy thumbnail
ZM App Precap: Sarla comes running to Amma like crazy... panicked and almost out of breath. Blurts out that she went to Kothri and saw that Shauri are planning to run away!!!!! Says, if they go to Mumbai, we cannot get them back... Now Ammaji hysterical too!

Though totally weird, I want this to happen๐Ÿ˜†

Jao Shauri jao... jee lo apni zindagi!!

Edited by KottonKandy - 7 years ago
KottonKandy thumbnail
I can volunteer for the next thread. If anyone else interested, please let know...
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KottonKandy

ZM App Precap: Sarla comes running to Amma like crazy... panicked and almost out of breath. Blurts out that she went to Kothri and saw that Shauri are planning to run away!!!!! Says, if they go to Mumbai, we cannot get them back... Now Ammaji hysterical too!

Though totally weird, I want this to happen๐Ÿ˜†

Jao Shauri jao... jee lo apni zindagi!!

This is the same sequence but so different. In the TV precap Shauri running away to Mumbai is not mentioned. Only Gauri and Vishram kaka running away are mentioned.
My guess: Shiv planning to take Gauri around Benaras (and asking Vishram Kaka to bring Gauri to some place) and it is misconstrued as Shauri planning to run away to Mumbai.
May be there will be panic in Shukl household as Shauri roam the Benaras spots and when they return all will be floored as Shauri will firmly say they had no intention of running away. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Just watched that sequence between Amma and Bauji at the end of episode and it is absolutely clear what is the crux of Amma's problem. She is yearning for attention and has been thwarted by Dadi at every step. The dialogues by Amma are so nice and indicate how neglected she has been all these years and wants Bauji to learn from his son how to please a spouse. Just watch Amma giving a coy smile when Bauji mentions she does not look good when angry and wants her to smile. Then Dadi screams at her from outside and instantly Amma changes back to her bitter avatar.
I think Shauri's job is cut out for them. If they can convince Dadi not to be a control freak then all problems in the Shukl house will be solved.
Now that we know the root cause of Amma's bitter attitude to life, we begin to appreciate Amma's viewpoint too and think there is definite logical reason for such behavior and it also gives hopes that it will not be very difficult to change Amma. My admiration for Amma as a wonderful actress has gone up several notches after watching that small sequence yesterday. Her frustration so well shown in those few minutes.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
alpha78 thumbnail
Very well analysis by you for the Amma character. I will go ahead & analysis Sarla. In my view she is also a very sweet person but little dumb. She is just watching Gouri from Amma's POV. When she will individually connect with Gouri she will understand her soft hearted nature & may be Gouri will help her & she will definitely back Gouri.
She is also facing same problem like Amma. No attention from her hubby.

May be in next few episodes we will see a tsunami of love in all the couples because of Shouri.
KottonKandy thumbnail
Finally Sayali uploaded her photo on Insta. So, all is well! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ohho...Shiv kasala romantic ahe!! Not only romantic he's also caring, doting on his wife!! That's why Sarla n surprisingly even Amma is jealous...comparing their husbands with Shiv!!
With that lovely song in background... Shiv n Gauri having sweet talk, exchanging loving, dreamy looks!! Gauri even said. .I love you too!! Just before saying aloud... Chal kahi tari Kay...kuni baghel na!! N finally sending a flying kiss!! Shiv-Gauri gazing n gazing at each other!! N that smitten look Shiv gives...when Gauri appears in the window!! Such deep love!! Kya pyaar hai!! (Remember Rajshri's HAHK??) Dil baag baag ho gaya!!
The precap... Shiv is whisking Gauri out of that kothri!! (As wished by many) Maybe only for a day... But still... It will be treat for us!!
Sarla, being dumb must have misunderstood... N shall spread rumors about Shauri!! Shiv must have informed dadi about his Benares tour!!