Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So it means dadi is under the spell of amma and she is angry on gauri . pathetic

Kamal kya aaj bhi aap positive ho ????????😕
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There was a small but very important sign today in today's episode pointing to the way the issue will (can?) be solved and it will be really novel.
Sarla is extremely upset with Ram for being so unromantic and constantly into his account books. She keeps pointing out how Shiv is openly expressing his love for Gauri.
Then we have another instance where Bauji is jokingly romantic with Amma and Amma chakka lajte till Dadi calls out to her and spoils her mood. You can see a spark of goodness in her for a short moment.
There is, apparently, shortage of romance in the Shukl household because of so much of restraints. I think the intensity of feelings between Shauri will be so highly infectious that it will change the lives of the Shukl household.😉
Otherwise the episode was quite good.
Dadi has certainly noticed Gauri's beautiful rangoli and she will soon be commenting on it for sure. Shiv's devotion to Gauri (and openly flaunting it) is really very heartening. It turns all signs of negativity of Amma into a positive atmosphere.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

So it means dadi is under the spell of amma and she is angry on gauri . pathetic

Kamal kya aaj bhi aap positive ho ????????😕

@bold, Dadi is absolutely not under the spell of Amma. did you see how Dadi looked with her slanted eyes at Gauri's rangoli ? She is going to go gaga over that soon. Be sure of that! Even Shiv is so confident of Dadi. No chance of Dadi backing Amma.
And today's episode was all positive. I have no doubt about that.
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kamal, what does precap exactly convey?

Is Gauri taking Vishram Kaka's help in some preparations? Is she preparing for Tulsi Vivah? If yes, this will surely melt Dadi's heart (if she has any displeasure with Gauri)...
rujuta1 thumbnail
Amma needs to get a life!! These are newly weds here!! that have been separated for such a long time. They only had one night together... what is she expecting out of Shauri????
Shauri really need some time alone. They can't even romance properly...wish Shiv whisked Gauri somewhere far away.

Yes, Kamal romance is missing in this household!!! Babuji is so sweet and cute.

So, what exactly is Amma mad about?? That Babuji is not romancing her or that Shiv is romancing Gauri?

mrunmin thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujuta1

Amma needs to get a life!! These are newly weds here!! that have been separated for such a long time. They only had one night together... what is she expecting out of Shauri????

Shauri really need some time alone. They can't even romance properly...wish Shiv whisked Gauri somewhere far away.

So, what exactly is Amma mad about?? That Babuji is not romancing her or that Shiv is romancing Gauri?

🤣

Word Count: 0

rujuta1 thumbnail
BTW,, what Amma is showing is very common...
I remember when we went out for a movie.. my MIL would crib how we go out all the time and that she never did..etc...
Instead of being happy for us that we got some time alone..she would go back and compare to her life.

Thank God we live in the US .. and I wish Shiv Babu will go and settle somewhere else..
Edited by rujuta1 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KottonKandy

Kamal, what does precap exactly convey?

Is Gauri taking Vishram Kaka's help in some preparations? Is she preparing for Tulsi Vivah? If yes, this will surely melt Dadi's heart (if she has any displeasure with Gauri)...

The precap is so out of context with the story (how come Vishram kaka is suddenly in the picture?) that I can't just make out what to expect. Is it something very serious or is it some funny slant to the story? Lot of suspense generated by this precap. Looking forward to the episode tomorrow.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujuta1

I think Amma has missed Bauji's romance (or at least missed out some happy moments with Bauji) all these years thanks to Dadi's constant interference. The way she was coy for a moment and then was instantly furious when Dadi called out to her and spoilt that happy moment is indication that she too has a heart. That is my reading .
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm happy that the writers eventually are showing how all the men in the family need to pay attention to their wives! So it is indeed all Babuji's fault! Common Babuji... Romance your wife so that your son's and their wife's can be left alone. Don't they want to enjoy the next generation of the Shulka khandaan...! Man ..., poor Sarala kashi kadhali timi don- teen varsha hya bavalya baroobar!
Edited by Alpha20 - 7 years ago