Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

And yes sayali is very much active on insta she is not posting any new photo that's it. Otherwise regular check karti hai wo

Good to know this 😊
KDPfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: paintedstork

Hello everyone,

I was on vacation for 2 weeks so have missed all episodes but have them recorded at home and will be relishing them one by one from today. However, your updates kept me in touch. @blue I understand what you are saying Kamal and it is the right approach but my blood is boiling at this ill treatment. What that Amma deserves is for her 'Munna' to abandon her and go and live somewhere with Gauri (even if for a short while) to teach her a lesson that if you stretch too much things break. She just thinks she can get away with anything calling it a 'rivaj'. We all will be happy the day she falls flat on her face and she should be made to stay there on her face for a short while at least so that when people forgive her (which they inevitably will), she values them and has learnt a lesson for life.

I hope Shiv just sprints away Gauri for a honeymoon and romances her to the hilt so that she can recharge her batteries (of patience and understanding) to return to this 15th century house where women are expected to be buried in the kitchen and under their ghoongat.

Honeymoon to banta hai!!!!!

PS: Can't wait to watch Shiv blowing kisses to Gauri from terrace!!!!! Just reading about it made me grin in happiness.

Do watch all the episodes! especially diwali celebration of Shauri, Shiv's surprise visit to Mumbai etc. Yes! todays episode will be fun. But this Amma and Sarla are always behind Shauri - keeping a continuous watch and disturbing them
KDPfan thumbnail
I just hope Amma will fail in poisoning Dadi's mind against Gauri. Dadi is always shown supportive to Shauri and knows Amma very well. If Dadi starts behaving like Amma, then no fun in watching the serial.
Suruchi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDPfan

I just hope Amma will fail in poisoning Dadi's mind against Gauri. Dadi is always shown supportive to Shauri and knows Amma very well. If Dadi starts behaving like Amma, then no fun in watching the serial.

And I am afraid ki ye hoga

Agar aisa hua then mera tata bye bye to this show
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Frankly speaking agar current situation ki baat karu to zee Marathi ka koi bhi show aisa nahi hai jisme naya kuch dikha rahe ho

All the shows starting from 7 pm are following regular tracks . bas thoda bohot twist kar dete hain.

Otherwise all are predictable . andaaza laga sakte hain aage kya hoga
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paintedstork

return to this 15th century house where women are expected to be buried in the kitchen and under their ghoongat.

It is actually a 15th century body with a heart beating for the 21st century. And the heart is Dadi.
My take on this :
Dadi was from that "era" but probably has changed quite a lot in the past. The very fact that she was supportive of her late husband in leaving his panditry to become a businessman is in itself a 21st century step for that family. She may have further realized this after Chuttan's wife fled. And when Gauri arrived with her blessings she was determined to make amends. However Amma had taken a dislike to Gauri (probably she feels that Gauri has snatched the affections of her Munna from her). And it could be that Amma was treated badly earlier by Dadi (probably she did not approve of Amma just as Amma does not approve Gauri) using the Rivaj stick. Now Amma is using the same stick to beat Dadi through Gauri. Dadi wants to protect Gauri as much as she can but Amma keeps pointing out the rivajs that she was made to adhere to when she came as a young bride.
And so I think Dadi will be of limited help to Gauri to overcome Amma though Dadi will never join hands with Amma to trouble Gauri. Gauri will have to fend for herself.
Gauri will have to tackle both Shiv and Amma. Shiv will be increasingly agitated about the treatment that Gauri is getting from Amma and Gauri will have to cool down Shiv as well as win over Amma. Cooling down Shiv is a much simpler task for Gauri. That innocent smile of hers is enough to melt Shiv's anger. As for Amma, Gauri will have to tackle her in a subtle way so that she is not antagonized or humiliated in the family. That is going to be the toughest task and it is expected that Gauri will succeed with flying colors (by the end of the serial). I would wish that this realization of Amma should not happen on the last day of the serial. I would wish Amma is won over much before the end and they have really happy Shukl and Sawant families getting to know each other's cultures in a more relaxed manner.
This is my POV.
Apurva2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dadis reactions have always been kept the suspense point in all conversations and arguments ...but she has always supported Shauri ... infact has gone ahead and called Gauri rockstar. This time too Dadi is upset about the politics and ammas ill behaviour and sawants problems ..all put together ...and I am sure she was talking about that yesterday .
Ammachya naka var ticchun romance zala pahije ...majja yeil !

Strategy used by Gauri is perfect . ...Amma is going to get more and more irritated with Gauri assertiveness . On the other Sarla is going to ask Ram to behave like Shiv does ... Amma chi tar vaat lagnar aahe ...aani lavkarach ...

I jus love these two sooo much ... Shiv looks all the more better in his angry young man avatar ... I am loving the way they and their love is shown undeterred by all this nonsense !

Keep watching KDP !!
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
The precap is so nice!! Shiv sending flying kiss to Gauri!! N viola...Gauri not just shying away... But sending one in return!! Now that's really a pleasant surprise!! (Madhu ithe ni Chandra tithe!!)
Also, as someone said...her saying that she likes Shiv as he is... No problem whatsoever!! Was also as good as saying 'I love you' !! Nevertheless, I'm waiting when she says those golden words with passion !!
Someone's blaming Gauri... Not being strong enough to confront Amma!! As kamal said...n as she herself samjhaos Shiv...raagavun Kay honaar ahe??...the way she's facing Amma n her vile games...her venomous taunts n hate n fire-spitting eyes...she's very very kankhar!! (the most apt word)... Not only that...she's balancing shiv's views...unlike Amma's thoughts!! She has full confidence in herself n her love for Shiv!! Period.
Sayali's absence on insta... may be due to hacking...as kdpfan says!! Ab confirm kaun karega?? Suruchi how do you know that she checks her insta??
Ekdum sahi kaha apurva!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 7 years ago
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends, anybody volunteering for the inauguration of thread 6? We are already on page 130 of the current thread!!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gauri in her bed in kothri tossing and turning. Gets a call from Shiv. Calls her out. Comes to the window. Shiv on the terrace. Lovely moments. Sarla comes and observes what is happening. Amma too arrives. Shauri in their own world. Flying kisses exchanged. Amma stony faced walks off. Sarla in her room explaining to Ram how Shiv is romantic and taking on Amma. Amma overhearing this. Ram being taunted by Sarla that he is Amma ka lalla! Amma wild that Gauri is spreading the disease in the house.
Shiv preparing some tea for Gauri. Sarla is around in the kitchen. Shiv wants Sarla to change her wet sari. Sarla complaining that Gauri is not in kitchen so she has to come early to prepare tea. Says that things will change by their presence. Shiv wants Sarla to complain to Ram if she is not happy with the situation. Amma comes and sees Shiv with the tea. Wants to know if he wants to be a slave. Shiv caustically says that if Gauri was here he wouldn't have had to prepare the tea.
Amma cursing her luck that she is having two DILs one who is dumb and the other, Gauri controlling her husband.
Sarla complaining to Ram that he is not looking around the world. Wants Ram to look at Shiv. Ram again goes back to his account books. Sarla wants Ram to have a look at Shiv who is preparing tea for Gauri. Sarla frustrated with his constant attention only to his accounts book. Amma arrives. Amma fires Sarla for talking like that to Ram.
Complains that Gauri has enslaved Shiv and spread such atmosphere in the house. Warns them Shauri will be put in their place soon.
Dadi comes out and sees Shiv carrying tea to Gauri. Gauri preparing rangoli. Dadi and Shiv arrive. Garui smiles but Dadi ignores her, though looking slantingly at the rangoli and moves on. Gauri asks Shiv why Dadi did not talk to her. Shiv explains that Dadi does not talk with anyone till she visits the temple. Gauri asks how she can pacify Dadi. Shiv confident that Dadi cannot be angry with him for long. Gauri then asks what about tackling Amma's anger. Shiv looks down and has no answer.
Amma with Bauji. nautanki. Bauji asking her to take it easy. Amma nautanki that he should have a look at his son who is like a slave to Gauri. Complaining that he has prepared tea for Gauri. Bauji jokes that he will also prepare tea for her. Amma chakka lajte. At that moment Dadi shouts out that what is she doing inside and not accompanying her to the mandir and why is she enslaving bauji. Amma furious.
Precap: Sarla comes running to Amma saying that Gauri is making Vishram kaka to run around in the kothri.