Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrunmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Exactly my view, Vaishali!! Warm Welcome to u!!
Would love to know what you like about the serial, the characters, fav scenes...in brief!!
Venu n Aaji sequence wasn't a filler, IMO... Rather a clue that... Nisha viruddh purava lavkarch sapdnaar ahe!! Maybe Nachilach milel!! BTW Aaji was hilarious giving all sorts of (appropriate) names to Nisha...
Amma ko...dadi ke kaan bharke...khush hone do...sacchai kitni der tak chupegi?? Iss serial me jyada der nahi!! Dadi is definitely thinking about Sawants...n the riti-rivaj!!
IMO, now that Amma has blurted out... Her not being with happy with Shauri marriage, Shiv should try to understand the reasons... N clear them!! I cannot bear...dear Gauri being tortured, taunted!!
Mag aaj Benares darshan??

@Vanni .. Purava tar Nachi lach milala pahije, tya shivay tyache dole ughadnaar nahit. Anybody else trying to make Nachi understand is going to fall deaf on his ears. IMO this may take some time.

If Dadi starts believing Amma, then KDP will loose its charm. I dont think CVs will take this geesa peeta route, Dadi will be on Gauri's side , she may take some time to get convinced about her job , but that may not be in the kat karasthan mode, it may be shown more of her internal conflict , riti rivaj versus the practicality of the situation.

Shauri moments baddal tar kaay bolayche, words are falling short for describing their amazing chemistry , looks like today may be Varanasi tour. tour madhye pan dokyavar padar ..jara avdle nahi mala..Sayali in promos looks really good, in the same scenes. why couldnt they show her in the same avatar as promos..

Sayali seems to be away from Insta for too long, she usually posts everyday, hope everything is fine at her end.

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Relax Kamal, everything will be good with Sayali. She must be on a short break, so away from social media. Hya mothya lokancha goshti nahi kalat aplyala, their life is not simple as ours.
Have u observed, followers on Sayali's insta account was increasing at a very very fast rate, may be around 1000 per day. I think, her account must be hacked and she has stopped using it for some time. May be some verification / correction will be going on.
mrunmin thumbnail
Venu Aaji scene was good , it did not seem as a filler to me.

CVs should show some sweet Venu Mitu scenes too IMO. Initially Mitu character used to irritate me, but later I started liking Mitu as well. She too seems to be a good actress, ticha scope thoda vadhavla tari chalel .
KDPfan thumbnail
Episode baddal bolaych zala tar, Shauri scenes awesome as usual. But I dont like Dadi thinking from Amma's brain. Seriously CVs should not show this. 😔
Funny part is, Sarla liking Shiv's heroic acts and expecting same from Ram. Amma tar ata chawtalun uthel. Gauri ch kahi khara nahi. 😕

Gauri cha job cha adhi mala Shiv cha job chi chinta watu laglie. 😉kadhi samnare yachi sutti? kahi wishay pan nahie joining cha.
KDPfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrunmin

Venu Aaji scene was good , it did not seem as a filler to me.

CVs should show some sweet Venu Mitu scenes too IMO. Initially Mitu character used to irritate me, but later I started liking Mitu as well. She too seems to be a good actress, ticha scope thoda vadhavla tari chalel .

Agreed mrunmin. 👍🏼 Even Radhika can be given an extended role. She is cute! Sayali's absence can be utilized to concentrate on these side tracks instead of Amma drama.
KDPfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

I am even afraid ki jaisa chhuttan chacha ki wife ke saath hua waisa gauri ke saath na ho

Hi Gauri thodi dashing whyayla havie. Adhi Mumbai la kiti chidaychi Shiv war, satat kahi na kahi bolayachi. Ata far ch bujlya sarkhi wagte. I agree she is obedient bahu and all, but she has to be smart to understand Amma's behavior.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDPfan

Hi Gauri thodi dashing whyayla havie. Adhi Mumbai la kiti chidaychi Shiv war, satat kahi na kahi bolayachi. Ata far ch bujlya sarkhi wagte. I agree she is obedient bahu and all, but she has to be smart to understand Amma's behavior.

@bold, Gauri has clearly understood Amma's behavior and that is the reason that she is behaving in this shaant manner. Gauri knows that Amma is using every trick in the book to irritate and demotivate her to drive her away. She expects that Gauri too will run away like Chuttan's wife. Gauri has only two options, rebel (or instigate Shiv to rebel) or handle Amma with a smile and patience. Gauri knows that she can win over the family by only opting for the second method. A girl who has happily lived in a joint family will never be the one to seek a breakup in her husband's house.
mrunmin thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@bold, Gauri has clearly understood Amma's behavior and that is the reason that she is behaving in this shaant manner. Gauri knows that Amma is using every trick in the book to irritate and demotivate her to drive her away. She expects that Gauri too will run away like Chuttan's wife. Gauri has only two options, rebel (or instigate Shiv to rebel) or handle Amma with a smile and patience. Gauri knows that she can win over the family by only opting for the second method. A girl who has happily lived in a joint family will never be the one to seek a breakup in her husband's house.

@Bold perfect Kamalji
paintedstork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Gauri knows that she can win over the family by only opting for the second method. A girl who has happily lived in a joint family will never be the one to seek a breakup in her husband's house

Hello everyone,

I was on vacation for 2 weeks so have missed all episodes but have them recorded at home and will be relishing them one by one from today. However, your updates kept me in touch. @blue I understand what you are saying Kamal and it is the right approach but my blood is boiling at this ill treatment. What that Amma deserves is for her 'Munna' to abandon her and go and live somewhere with Gauri (even if for a short while) to teach her a lesson that if you stretch too much things break. She just thinks she can get away with anything calling it a 'rivaj'. We all will be happy the day she falls flat on her face and she should be made to stay there on her face for a short while at least so that when people forgive her (which they inevitably will), she values them and has learnt a lesson for life.

I hope Shiv just sprints away Gauri for a honeymoon and romances her to the hilt so that she can recharge her batteries (of patience and understanding) to return to this 15th century house where women are expected to be buried in the kitchen and under their ghoongat.

Honeymoon to banta hai!!!!!

PS: Can't wait to watch Shiv blowing kisses to Gauri from terrace!!!!! Just reading about it made me grin in happiness.
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Ye amma naam ka character I think April end ya may Me aaya tha November is running and still amma ne gauri ko accept nahi kiya
To be calm and cool friends she will not accept gauri till the end
I just want ki ab strong protest ho aur gauri shiv ka saath de protest me

And yes sayali is very much active on insta she is not posting any new photo that's it. Otherwise regular check karti hai wo
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago