Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Just scanning through ZMA I came across this. Did anyone know that Appa is Santosh Kanekar and he happens to be the producer of KKK?

😃 I never knew. Good find Kamal.
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Is anyone following 100 days
Must say this is the only show in which I am loving the lead negative character for the first time
And honestly I want ki the negative character of tejasvini pandit should be the same till end
Hero ka character to bakwaas hai
Dheela dhaala
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Agar dadi ne amma ki baaton par vishwaas kar kiya na then she is the most stupid woman
Ye Jo track ab shuru ho raha hai likh lo it will be stretched

WO bhi lamba

And there will be a big big big in fact huge drama on the job issue

I am even afraid ki jaisa chhuttan chacha ki wife ke saath hua waisa gauri ke saath na ho
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shauri's kothri encounter Continued---- Shiv pulls her close. Sarla watches from door. Interrupts them with food for Gauri. Says Amma has sent the food. Shiv angry. Gauri again cools him down. Amma also now at door as Shauri feed each other. Shiv says Amma prepares good food when angry. Amma daggers drawn.
At Mumbai, Baba in deep thought. Aajee asks what has he thought of the house. Asks if Nisha is not to be punished. Baba says he is down and out. Aaiee also says that nobody supported her neither baba nor nachi whenshe went against Nisha. Aaiee says she has tried to go to police but says they ask for proof. Aajee again trying to instigate Baba against Nisha but he refuses to take the bait.
Gauri calls Aaiee and tells everything is OK. Aaiee asks if Amma has asked her about early return. Gauri says there was no problem. Baba also talks to Gauri.
Shiv takes the plate and walks inside the house. Amma comments that Shiv has become shameless in love. Amma notices the plate and asks why he has brought it. Amma fires Shiv that how he ate with his wife while she herself is waiting hungry. Shiv keeping quiet says that he will never be angry with her as he has promised this to Gauri. Shiv warns that but for Gauri's promise he would not have listened to her, clearly telling her that he just doesn't believe in such things.Shiv then asks if it was someone from their family being treated in the same manner what would she say.
Amma nautanki.
Venu giving exercise lessons to Aajee in his room. Aajee calling all sort of names to Nisha. Discussing how she could have hidden the money. Venu asks if Nachi knows it. Aajee says Nachi has become blinded by his devotion to Nisha.
Warns Venu not to call Nisha as bichari. Venu asks what can be done to save the house. Aajee then suggests they should call Gauri. But finally Aajee says not to call as she doesn't know that aajee knows.
Aajee leaves Venu's room.
Amma nautanki with Dadi. Tells that Shiv is under the spell of Gauri. Tells her that she is instigating Shiv. Tells that Shiv behaved badly with her in the kitchen. Dadi asks what is the problem. Amma says Gauri must have learnt a lot of things from Nisha. Amma nautanki that Gauri will bring them on the road like Nisha has done to the Sawants. Dadi says that she will think over how to stop all this. Amma smiling slyly.
Precap: Shiv sending flying kisses to Gauri from the terrace. Sarla watching this and telling Ram that Shiv is behaving like a filmy hero under the spell of Gauri and not even listening to Amma. Amma also watching and very angry thinking Gauri is out to destroy their house.
Suruchi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Shauri's kothri encounter Continued---- Shiv pulls her close. Sarla watches from door. Interrupts them with food for Gauri. Says Amma has sent the food. Shiv angry. Gauri again cools him down. Amma also now at door as Shauri feed each other. Shiv says Amma prepares good food when angry. Amma daggers drawn.
At Mumbai, Baba in deep thought. Aajee asks what has he thought of the house. Asks if Nisha is not to be punished. Baba says he is down and out. Aaiee also says that nobody supported her neither baba nor nachi whenshe went against Nisha. Aaiee says she has tried to go to police but says they ask for proof. Aajee again trying to instigate Baba against Nisha but he refuses to take the bait.
Gauri calls Aaiee and tells everything is OK. Aaiee asks if Amma has asked her about early return. Gauri says there was no problem. Baba also talks to Gauri.
Shiv takes the plate and walks inside the house. Amma comments that Shiv has become shameless in love. Amma notices the plate and asks why he has brought it. Amma fires Shiv that how he ate with his wife while she herself is waiting hungry. Shiv keeping quiet says that he will never be angry with her as he has promised this to Gauri. Shiv warns that but for Gauri's promise he would not have listened to her, clearly telling her that he just doesn't believe in such things.Shiv then asks if it was someone from their family being treated in the same manner what would she say.
Amma nautanki.
Venu giving exercise lessons to Aajee in his room. Aajee calling all sort of names to Nisha. Discussing how she could have hidden the money. Venu asks if Nachi knows it. Aajee says Nachi has become blinded by his devotion to Nisha.
Warns Venu not to call Nisha as bichari. Venu asks what can be done to save the house. Aajee then suggests they should call Gauri. But finally Aajee says not to call as she doesn't know that aajee knows.
Aajee leaves Venu's room.
Amma nautanki with Dadi. Tells that Shiv is under the spell of Gauri. Tells her that she is instigating Shiv. Tells that Shiv behaved badly with her in the kitchen. Dadi asks what is the problem. Amma says Gauri must have learnt a lot of things from Nisha. Amma nautanki that Gauri will bring them on the road like Nisha has done to the Sawants. Dadi says that she will think over how to stop all this. Amma smiling slyly.
Precap: Shiv sending flying kisses to Gauri from the terrace. Sarla watching this and telling Ram that Shiv is behaving like a filmy hero under the spell of Gauri and not even listening to Amma. Amma also watching and very angry thinking Gauri is out to destroy their house.

Kamal Jo pehle nahi hua ab hoga .

Dadi is angry on gauri and shiv and amma is poisoning her .
Now be prepare for the saas bahu we were expecting earlier
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shauri moments were so nice!!! It was nice when Gauri tells Shiv she likes him the way he is...
Amma needs to get over it. Her Munna is married!!

Waiting for tomorrow...
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I thought they are now slowly going into fillers till Sayali is back. This Venu Aajee exercise scene was basically TP. Today they may show the Benaras darshan of Shauri.
As for Amma poisoning Dadi's mind, unfortunately it may continue till Sayali is back and only then it is likely to again move into the positive phase IMO.
I really hope Sayali's absence does not make the CVs to deviate from the story and extend the negativity.
UmaGosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, dadiji must be thinking that yeh jo ho raha nahi woh hona nahi chahiye. this is about the Sawants. am sure the cvs will show positivity as dadiji won't believe her nautanki bahu.
Edited by vaishalikulk - 7 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly my view, Vaishali!! Warm Welcome to u!!
Would love to know what you like about the serial, the characters, fav scenes...in brief!!
Venu n Aaji sequence wasn't a filler, IMO... Rather a clue that... Nisha viruddh purava lavkarch sapdnaar ahe!! Maybe Nachilach milel!! BTW Aaji was hilarious giving all sorts of (appropriate) names to Nisha...
Amma ko...dadi ke kaan bharke...khush hone do...sacchai kitni der tak chupegi?? Iss serial me jyada der nahi!! Dadi is definitely thinking about Sawants...n the riti-rivaj!!
IMO, now that Amma has blurted out... Her not being with happy with Shauri marriage, Shiv should try to understand the reasons... N clear them!! I cannot bear...dear Gauri being tortured, taunted!!
Mag aaj Benares darshan??
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Vaishali, Vanni, I am totally with you when you say that what Dadi said yesterday (that I will have to look into this) was never aimed at Shauri because
1) Dadi has the highest regard for Gauri and so far every action that Gauri has taken has been well appreciated by Dadi.
2) Among Shukl family, Dadi has the highest belief in Shiv as a balanced person and the lowest regard for Amma and her nautanki.
So it is very much sure what Dadi must be thinking is that Amma is now openly plotting against Gauri just as it was done earlier against Chuttan's wife and so now she has to step in so that Gauri is not hurt.
I have full confidence in CVs that they will not allow this persecution of Gauri to continue for long. If they show Dadi believing in Amma's nautanki it will be sheer perversity.
Frankly, the story can go for a toss. I am more worried about Sayali. For a person who used to unfailingly post on insta everyday (sometimes twice a day) it is very unusual for her not to have posted for a week. The last post was her ovalni of her father. Can someone find out if everything is fine with her?