Abhi-Meera VM: The Happily Ever After

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Have been wanting to vid the confession + wedding epis since a while now...finally managed to get around to it...😆

Credit to Fary for suggesting this song be used on Abhi-Meera...the rest is the magic of AR Rahman's music :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vibha007- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved. Can watch only by evening. But looking forward to it!!!! Yay
This is SUPER AWESOME ...

Ohh God the last music bits and Shaadi sequence was Dreamy ... I was all the while like this
Music .. abhishek's expressions .. Meera's happiness... The entire serene feel of that scene just got gelled so so well ..
felt like this just should never stop ..go on and on ...
Ohh how much I loved this one ... ❤️

It was reliving those precious moments ...

This VM is Love ... ❤️
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

This is SUPER AWESOME ...

Ohh God the last music bits and Shaadi sequence was Dreamy ... I was all the while like this
Music .. abhishek's expressions .. Meera's happiness... The entire serene feel of that scene just got gelled so so well ..
felt like this just should never stop ..go on and on ...
Ohh how much I loved this one ... ❤️

It was reliving those precious moments ...

This VM is Love ... ❤️

Aww thanks so much, Asmita!  🤗

The music itself is so gorgeous that I didn't even edit that much...just let the scenes play out...this phase in the show will remain one of the most memorable ever...this shaadi the most beautiful shaadi on TV, period❤️...every time I watch it, I'm touched all over again by the idea and the beautiful execution of the way Meera is cherished in the japanese theme bits...and then the perfect segue into the actual ceremony...can never applaud the direction enough for this👏

Many shows think that just loading up the bride in a heavy outfit and jewellery makes her beautiful but hardly anyone invests in truly cherishing the character as a person...this is the first time I saw a sequence getting that emotion right. 

I am still gushing nearly 3 weeks after that aired...that's the power of good content. 
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved this one❤️

I don't understand the lyrics but music is love. It has such a soaring feeling to it.  The flute bits were also amazing.

I have still not got around to re watch these episodes again but from Meera's realisation to the marriage was the bestest ever and got to relive that phase through this VM:))

The way Abhi keeps staring at her and the chunari  bits were the lights went off  is my absolute favorite. Their I Love You's😳 and Jaya putting chunnar on her head, Lol basically everything is so so beautifully shot and enacted.

I absolutely loved how you started and ended this one. Especially the music in the end with them getting married.(kalash and sindoor bits)

Thanks a lot for making us relive these moments

PS : Its good the song is 7 minutes long or I guess you would have had problem of plenty. Kya dalu kya nikalu types. So much quality and content these episodes had.*sigh*

-Vibha007- thumbnail
Haha couldn't wait till eve. Dekh hi Liya meine!!
Do you understand the lyrics???
Kyunki all the ' nee ennai neengade ' lines were perfect both the times. It means don't go away from me. The feel is captured so well- The first time around it's the hug, second the marriage scene. Abhi n Meera wanting to be together and wishing the other doesn't go away from their life.
It was super magical to see the entire marriage sequence again!!! It hasn't lost its charm at all although it's been 3 weeks like you said. I'm sure it will not anytime soon.
But the entire second half was ^263748499.

I don't k know whether the direction complemented the actors or  actors the song, or song the scene or the scene your editing!!! If you know what I mean 😆
But one thing if definite- The direction, the actors, this song and your editing put together made the entire thing even more beautiful!!! Total love!!!

Just makes me wish we got more post marriage scenes to go with antara.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Loved this one❤️

I don't understand the lyrics but music is love. It has such a soaring feeling to it.  The flute bits were also amazing.

I have still not got around to re watch these episodes again but from Meera's realisation to the marriage was the bestest ever and got to relive that phase through this VM:))

The way Abhi keeps staring at her and the chunari  bits were the lights went off  is my absolute favorite. Their I Love You's😳 and Jaya putting chunnar on her head, Lol basically everything is so so beautifully shot and enacted.

I absolutely loved how you started and ended this one. Especially the music in the end with them getting married.(kalash and sindoor bits)

Thanks a lot for making us relive these moments

PS : Its good the song is 7 minutes long or I guess you would have had problem of plenty. Kya dalu kya nikalu types. So much quality and content these episodes had.*sigh*

LOLL arey I made the thing 7 minutes long just so I could fit everything in mazey se🤣...just couldn't bring myself to leave any of the bits out from these epis😆...Woh toh I even wanted to fit in some of the post-wedding scenes but I ran out of space...koi nahin, woh next VM mein fit kar lenge :P

For this one specifically, I wanted to capture the feel from the confession to the wedding...cuz those entire set of scenes had a lovely dreamy feel about them. 

Yeah I don't get the lyrics at all too but LOVE the music...lol funny how music breaks down all barriers, no?  You don't even need to know the language to love the music :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: URnotThisBody

Haha couldn't wait till eve. Dekh hi Liya meine!!

Do you understand the lyrics???
Kyunki all the ' nee ennai neengade ' lines were perfect both the times. It means don't go away from me. The feel is captured so well- The first time around it's the hug, second the marriage scene. Abhi n Meera wanting to be together and wishing the other doesn't go away from their life.
It was super magical to see the entire marriage sequence again!!! It hasn't lost its charm at all although it's been 3 weeks like you said. I'm sure it will not anytime soon.
But the entire second half was ^263748499.

I don't k know whether the direction complemented the actors or  actors the song, or song the scene or the scene your editing!!! If you know what I mean 😆
But one thing if definite- The direction, the actors, this song and your editing put together made the entire thing even more beautiful!!! Total love!!!

Just makes me wish we got more post marriage scenes to go with antara.

@bold: I had no idea what a single line meant when I made the VM...but I went and googled now after reading this bit from you...Wow lucky break that I managed to match those lines well😆...I was honestly only trying to time the visuals to the melody in general😆

But LMAO I just learnt the meaning of the antara part🤣...I put the feather realization scene on that...hahaha now I get why you're saying you wanted the post-marriage scenes to go there😆😆...chalo ab toh maine banaa diya...what to do😆😆...lucky for me that's just a short bit in the song...most of it just repeats that "nee ennai neengade" line over and over and that's just perfect for Abhi-Meera I've now learnt😆

The feel of this song just felt perfect for them somehow...it has that dreamy quality in it's composition...I just let the scenes flow around it :)

Thank you so much for the super sweet comment🤗  Glad you liked!

Dude, you should vid them too! 
-Vibha007- thumbnail
I realized you didn't o understand the lyrics when I saw the antara.😆. Arre but the entire other bit just makes up for it!! 
Fairytale ki tarah lag raha tha specially the marriage bit!! 
Nee ennai neengade line goes well with then. I can totally imagine Abhi/PJ doing justice to that line .

#vid them- sigh I want to.. But I've LO who just doesn't let me do anything!!!!

I always am in awe of all of you who multitask!!! How do you manage so much.. Gif, caps, VMS, work, discussions. Wow!!! 
Edited by URnotThisBody - 7 years ago
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu this was so beautiful 🤗

I was watching the movie again a few days back. I was fascinated with the magic of ARR music + DQ-Nithya+Karthik .  

The lyrics matched so well for "Nee ennai neengade" Rest my eyes were just lost in their charm 😳

Makes me wish even more for post marriage scenes but chalo. 

The offscreen one was super cute too. ❤️

Like Mads, one of the few songs I can hear on other couples. 😆 VIBE is too natural and I love it 😛
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 7 years ago